剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
I'm gonna get these fucking jamochas out of here.
我先去把爪哇摩卡吐出来
All right? Give me a second.
行吗 等我一下
It's not a big deal.
没什么大不了的
You know, the West Bank is not safe for a woman alone.
女人独自在西岸地区不安全
I, for one, wouldn't allow my daughter
我就不会让我女儿
to go traipsing around there. All right.
在那里闲逛 好吧
It is not safe. All right.
不安全 好吧
First of all, please don't call me a woman.
首先 别叫我女人
I don't want to be part of your weird fucked- up math. Okay?
我可不想被你那种操蛋的等同观念囊括进去
Because I have a vagina, I'm gonna get raped;
就因为我有阴♥道♥ 我会被强♥奸♥
because I have a vagina, I'm not safe.
就因为我有阴♥道♥ 所以不安全
Would you tell Josh not to go in the West Bank?
你会叫乔希别去西岸地区吗
Okay, okay, okay.
行了 行了
It's like when I was at the dentist as a kid at Dr. Schulruff's,
就像我小时候去舒鲁夫医生那里看牙
and you'd go to the bathroom
如果要去上厕所
and there would be a ruler with a key for the girls' room,
女厕所有个人管着钥匙
but the boys' room didn't have a key.
但男厕所就不用钥匙
Boy, this one's angry.
老天 她火气真大
What's going on? I don't know.
到底怎么了 我不知道
I don't know, I just- - I don't, I don't feel right.
我真不知道 就是感觉不对劲
I don't feel good.
我感觉不舒服
I understand.
我明白
I felt that way.
我有过同样的感受
Agitated.
焦虑不安
I'd be invited places.
我受邀到各地演讲
I didn't know if I would show up,
我不知道要不要去
I didn't know... if someone else.
我不知道别人会不会去
I understand.
我明白
I just don't feel good in my body.
我就是感觉身体不对劲
I don't feel...
我感觉不...
Just, I don't feel in my body.
感觉与身体脱离
Do you think you're trans?
你觉得你是跨性别者吗
I... I...
我...
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know that I...
我不知道自己...
feel like a woman.
是不是真正的女人
Whatever that means.
鬼知道这是什么意思
Go.
去吧
Go.
去吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
This is Lila when she was five- years- old, huh?
这是莱拉5岁的时候
Look. Oh, she's gorgeous. So cute, adorable.
瞧 她真漂亮 太可爱了
It's in the park in Avdat. Oh, she looks like Raggedy Ann.
是在阿伏达特的公园 看着像破烂娃娃
She's prettier than Raggedy Ann.
她比破烂娃娃漂亮
You were so young when you had her. Lips are so dry.
你生她的时候真年轻 嘴唇好干
Wait. I smell something burning. What's burning?
等等 我闻到焦味 什么东西烧焦了
Oh, my God. Wait a minute. What's burning?
天呐 等等 什么焦了
The lemon things.
柠檬条
Oh, my God, it's burning. It's burning.
天呐 烧焦了 烧焦了
How old is she?
她多大年纪
I don't know. She's, like, our age, right?
不知道 她跟我们差不多大吧
Seriously? Oh, my God.
不是吧 天呐
So we could totally be, like, Lila's parents?
所以我们都能当莱拉的爸妈了吗
They're all burning.
都烧焦了
Oh, God.
老天
All right. Oh, they look awful.
好吧 看着好恶心
Someone's at the door. We're not gonna eat them.
有人敲门 我们就不吃了
It's carcinogenic! We're not gonna do it.
会致癌的 我们不能吃
Someone's at the door! Okay, just get it then.
有人敲门 那你就去开门
I'll get it. Someone's at the door!
我去开 有人敲门
You have two legs, Len. I'm gonna get the door.
你又不是没长腿 伦 我去开门
I've seen them. Hey, man. Sorry.
我明明见过 老兄 抱歉
We got to go. Sarah, we got to go!
我们得走了 莎拉 我们得走了
Oh, my God! See, I told you the alarm would go off.
天啊 看吧 我说了警报会响
We can't go right now. What's going on?
我们现在不能走 怎么回事
It's kind of a delicate situation.
情况微妙
Ali is literally walking to the West Bank or some shit. Can we go?
艾丽要走路去西岸什么的 能走了吗
Sarah, why are we even here?
莎拉 我们到底为什么来这里
You're being very rude, dude.
你有点无礼了 老弟
Sarah, let's go. All right.
莎拉 快走了 好吧
We'll be right there. Just give me a minute.
我们马上就到 等一分钟
Let's not yell. This is someone's house.
别大吼大叫 这是别人家里
This is someone's house. Come here, come here. Okay, it's...
这是别人家里 过来 这里
Fucking mayhem in there. Dude, dude, dude, dude.
这里简直是大暴♥乱♥ 老兄 老兄...
Come here, come here, come here. Look. What the fuck?
过来 过来 听着 搞什么
It's a kind of a delicate situation, man.
情况有点微妙
You know what a delicate situation is,
你知道什么算微妙的情况吗
is my sister's out there wandering around Gaza
就是我妹妹在加沙游荡
while you guys are in here getting muffins from who?
而你们却在陌生人家里做客 吃松饼
Who is this person? It's Lila's mom.
这人到底是谁 是莱拉的妈妈
It was Ella's preschool teacher.
莱拉是艾拉的托儿所老师
The girl from the sex addict meeting?
性瘾戒除会上的那姑娘吗
Apparently, she's barely a sex addict.
显然 她不是性瘾患者
And she's cool, man.
她人很不错 兄弟
Oh, she's a cool person.
她还不错呢
You guys are fucking her?
你们跟她上♥床♥了吗
You're... that's fucked up. That is fucked up, man!
你们...太变♥态♥了 简直乱七八糟
Mom, we got to go. I'm sorry. We're coming.
妈 我们得走了 抱歉 马上
Give us a minute. That girl's, like,
等一下 那个女孩
half your age, dude. I... we have to go.
年纪只有你们的一半 我们得走了
So lovely to meet you.
幸会了
Please lower your voice. What the hell is going on out here?
别这么大声 怎么回事
You know she's a sex addict. They both are. What?
你知道她是个性瘾者 她们都是 什么
And you're taking advantage of them? What are you talking...
你在占她们的便宜吗 你说什么...
That's fucked up. Don't shove me.
太变♥态♥了 别推我
Hey! What are you, shoving him?
你干什么推他
Don't shove him. I will shove him.
别推他 要推也是我推
Please don't do that. That's bullshit, man.
你别这样 太扯了
What are you talking about?!
你在说什么呢
I'm not a fucking sex addict.
我他妈才不是性瘾者
Don't put your ish all over me, Josh.
别把你的"臭毛毛"往我身上扣 乔希
What is... what is that?
那是 什么意思
Your issues. You guys are...
你的臭毛病 你们...
You have ishoohs. It's her term for issues.
你有毛病 她管"毛病"叫"毛毛"
You met...
你们...
at a sex addict meeting.
是在性瘾戒除会上认识的
So? So who else was at the meeting, Josh?
所以呢 还有谁参加那个互助会了 乔希
Peakaboo, I am at the meeting.
没错 我也参加了那个互助会
Who else was at the meeting?
还有谁参加了互助会
Shame on you! Ali was at the meeting. Ali was at the meeting.
你们真不要脸 艾丽参加了 艾丽也参加了
Shame on you.
太不要脸了
I own my shit. I said I'm a sex addict!
我有担当 我说自己是个性瘾者了
You don't shove people. ...to the meeting in the first place,
你不能随便推人... 一开始去互助会...
you fuck face. You don't shove people in Israel.
你个混♥蛋♥ 你不能在以色列随便推人
Really? Really?
你不是吧 不是吧
Jesus, what is...? He's like...
天呐 怎么... 他真是...
Hey, shove me again, man.
你有种再推我一次啊
Shut the fuck up. Len, come on.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴吧 伦 行了
Fucking shove me again. Honey, honey, honey, stop.
你再推我啊 亲爱的 亲爱的 行了
Jesus Christ. Is she gone?
天呐 她走了吗
She went back. You want to know why?
她回去了 你想知道原因吗
Okay, can we not do this? You want to know why
我们能不说这事吗 你想知道为什么
we're at this fucking settlement?
我们会来这个定居点吗
Okay, dude... Can we please not do this?
行了 能不说这事吗
To exchange hugs and...and baked goods
跟别人的母亲 相互拥抱
with some mother of a person,
烘焙点心什么的吗
some child... how old is she?
那个孩子 才多大来着
How old is she? Why are you doing this?
她多大来着 你为什么要这样
What difference does that make? Please do not tell Mom
那有区别吗 请别把这件事告诉
and Moppa everything. Tell us what?
妈妈和妈爸 告诉我们什么
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表