剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
You don't have to read the whole thing.
你不必整个看完的
Don't read the whole thing.
别整个看完
What's with the fork?
那个叉子是怎么回事
There's also that family that's living at the house,
并且 现在有一家人住在我家
and- and they're there for a whole month,
他们要在那里住一整个月
and they're just there. I- I can't,
他们一直赖在那里 我无法
I can't live underneath that guy, you know?
我无法住在那家伙楼下 你懂吗
Listen, I don't want you to just say yes
听着 我不希望你因为
because you're afraid of hurting my feelings.
害怕伤我的心而勉强答应
I only want you to say yes if it's...
我希望你同意是因为...
if it's what you really feel, if it's true.
你是真心的 那是你的真实想法
What are you doing? This is mean.
你在干什么 这好刻薄啊
I would love you to come.
我非常希望你一起去
Really? What are you...
真的吗 你这是...
Of course... Really, really, really?
当然了 真的真的吗
Really, really.
真的真的
What's going on here? What?
你这里是怎么了 什么
You need to scrub. No, stop.
你得去擦洗下 不要 别弄了
You must be really good at that.
你一定很擅长那些
With the teaching and every- -
我是指 授课和...
you know, like, compartmentalizing.
可以说是 角色分隔
I don't... do not know how you handle all those kids.
我不知道 你怎么能应付的了那么多孩子
I would fucking kill myself.
换做是我就自杀了
Yeah. It's, uh, you know, there's- there's tools.
是啊 不过 其实是有工具的
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Please. Please, help.
求你发发善心帮帮忙
'Cause I'm so tired of, like, raging.
因为我已经厌倦总是发火了
I have this belief that...
我坚定地认为
when you're born, you know, you're kind of... perfect.
人刚出生时 是完美的
You know, you just have so much wonder.
你身上满是神奇之处
And then, you get older,
然后 长大些
and... you know, you get dumb.
就 变蠢了
So that's why I like to give them the power.
所以我才喜欢将权力交到他们手上
Clever. Yeah.
聪明 是啊
Or let them think they have the power.
或让他们以为自己掌握着权力
Kind of like bottoming. Yeah, but you're the bottom...
就像是托底 没错 你其实在底部...
You're actually the top, but you're on the bottom.
你虽然处于上层 但表现得像是位于底层
Right, right, right. You know?
没错 没错 你明白吗
Yeah. So, like, bottoming your kids?
是的 所以就是对自己的孩子托底吗
That's a good...
真是非常...
Put it that way, yeah.
这么说的话 确实如此
And then the kids are...
然后孩子们都...
The kids are...
孩子们都...
The kids are on top.
孩子们都在"上面"
Kids on top!
让孩子做主
Joshy?
乔希
Yeah? Come here, tushy.
什么事 快过来 小屁屁
I need a little help.
我需要帮助
I'm taking you down.
我把你放下来
Ooh, you're so strong.
你好健壮啊
What is this? I came up with a system.
这是什么 我想出了一个系统
It's- it's called Steps for Cents and...
叫做"金钱之步"
So I don't fritter away my condo profits.
那样我就不会把房♥子盈利的钱都挥霍一空
What's this "300,000 steps"?
那个30万步是怎么回事
Once I do the 300,000 steps,
我走够30万步
then I'm allowed to spend $100 in fun money.
就有资格花掉100美元的娱乐资金
Who- Who's allowing you?
谁决定你有没有资格
I am. Mom, it's your nest egg.
我自己 妈 那本来就是你的本金
I'm allowing me.
我赐予自己资格
You don't have to be so stingy with yourself.
你不必对自己这么吝啬的
Why is this so difficult to understand? Why why...
为什么这就那么难以理解呢 为什么...
Don't poke me.
别戳我啊
You have a very sharp fingernail.
你的手指甲很尖
Okay.
好吧
I I got to be somewhere. Where?
我得去个地方 去哪儿
Um... somewhere.
就...某个地方
Well, where? I I got to go.
到底是哪儿 我该走了
You going in there?
你要进去吗
Rita?
丽塔
You came back!
你又来了
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, I got a lot out of it last time.
我上次在这里收获良多
So now you're a victim?
现在你倒成受害者了吗
I was a victim.
我当年的确是受害者
Hey, you chased after me.
嘿 是你追着我不放的
Yeah. I was 14, you were 20.
是没错 但我当年14岁 你20岁
And it didn't matter. Did it?
那不重要 不是吗
There's something I really wanted to ask you.
有个问题我一直想问你
Did you jump?
你是跳楼的吗
I... swan dived.
我 华丽地跳下
You know, something that I didn't know was,
以前我都不知道
when you get to the waiting room in the afterlife,
当你死后 进入等候室
suicides get to the front of the line.
自杀的人可以排到最前面
I got to get in there.
我得进去了
You know...
话说...
why don't I go in with you?
不如我跟你一起进去吧
Come on.
来吧
I'll just... give you comfort.
我可以给你 安慰
Come on.
来啊
Leave me alone.
别来纠缠我
I sat in this meeting for three months,
我参与这个互助会已经有三个月了
listening to everyone say how great their life was.
听大家分享自己的人生曾经多么美好
But I still felt like shit.
但我内心还是一团糟
And I was like, really? I can't even jack off?
我心想 不是吧 我连打个飞机都不行吗
What's the fucking point?
那还有什么意义
Then I got a sponsor, started working the steps,
然后我找到个戒酒担♥保♥人 开始一步步戒酒
and that's when my life started to change.
那个时候 我的人生才真正开始改变
Go away.
走开
I'm just making sure you're not changing the story.
我只是想确保你不会说假话
Excuse me. Excuse me. Wh- What is this?
不好意思 打扰了 这是什么
Uh, Upright Citizens Brigade.
正直市民团
What's that?
那是什么
It's improv. A performance.
即兴喜剧 一种表演
Wonderful.
好极了
Okay.
好吧
Sumo Orgy 101.
相扑群♥交♥初级教程
I've never quite seen sex dogs like this,
我还从没见过这样的性狗呢
but these are absolutely the best dogs I've ever seen.
但这绝对是我见过的最棒的狗狗
They're all best in show!
它们都是最出色的
No, don't do it! Don't do it, chickens!
不 别那样 鸡鸡们
All right. Okay, last round.
好了 最后一轮
Can we get one more suggestion?
能再来一个建议吗
Sauerkraut!
德国酸菜
Sauerkraut. That is awesome.
德国酸菜 好极了
Okay, sauerkraut it is.
行 那就德国酸菜吧
I mean, yes.
没错
Are you offering me $500 to pay my parking ticket?
你是要给我500块让我付停车费吗
I want to know if...
我只是想知道...
Excuse me. I'm the sauerkraut lady.
不好意思 我是提出德国酸菜的那位女士
You're the sauerkraut lady.
你就是提出德国酸菜的那位女士啊
Fantastic. That's my- my favorite suggestion of the night.
好极了 那是我今晚最喜欢的建议
G- Good.
很好
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
So do you, you perform here... a regular basis?
你是 定期来这里表演吗
Yeah. And I teach some classes.
没错 我还授课
Isn't that...
那不是...
That- that- that's terrific.
那简直棒极了
Yeah. It's fun. I- I come from improv.
是啊 很有趣 我出身于即兴喜剧
I always want to spread the word.
我总想将它发扬光大
You know, the art of it.
就是 即兴喜剧的艺术
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表