剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Who are you and how did you get in the yard?
你是谁 你怎么进到院子的
I, uh, live in the apartment right here,
我就住在这间公♥寓♥里
so I just came out the... You're...
我就出来... 你...
you're living here right now? Yeah.
你现在住这里吗 是
But I mean, on Airbnb,
但在民宿出租网站上
you never said I'd be sharing the property.
你没有注明我得和房♥东一起住这里
Do you understand? Oh, well, it's...
你明白吗 好吧...
I mean, you can come and take a look.
你可以过来看一下
It's totally a separate thing. There's...
这完全是分开的...
Let's-let's go eyeball it. Sure.
来看一下吧
You know, I have blinds down and...
我放下了百叶窗
it's, like, nothing is attached or open.
没有连接或打开的东西
I mean, there's a door, but it's closed, so... All right.
是有扇门 但关着 所以... 好吧
My concern is my family's privacy dynamic
我担心的是我家人的隐私状况
because I have to be able to walk anywhere I want to walk
因为我得在无安全漏洞的情况下
and be how I want to be without my security breached.
来去自如 随心所欲
I hear you.
我听到了
I know you can hear me and that worries me
我知道你能听到 所以我才担心
because you're down here, all right?
因为你住在这下面
You're seeing things that I don't want you to see.
你会看见我不想让外人看见的事
Not that there's anything that... is there?
不是说有什么见不得...有吗
There's nothing that-- if she wants to see things,
没有什么... 如果她想看
she can see things, but it doesn't make any difference. All right?
她就可以看 但实际上没什么区别
I want to be able to walk confidently...
我希望我能够安心地走动...
in whatever state of mind
不管任何精神状态
and whatever state of undress, knowing
不管穿没穿衣服 心里清楚
that I'm not gonna be looked at.
没人在盯着我
Anyway, for the comfort of my family,
总之 为了我家人的舒适
just stay out of the yard.
别到院子里来
Got it. Thank you.
懂了 谢谢
That'd be great.
这就太好了
Okay.
好
I got it.
我来
Let's go now, all right?
我们走吧
Are you guys getting hungry?
你们饿了吗
Good morning. Good morning. Hi.
早上好 早上好
You guys want some black-and-white cookies?
你们想吃黑白曲奇吗
Oh, yeah, that's a good idea. Yeah.
好主意 好的
Can I get a dozen black-and-whites?
我要一打黑白曲奇
And potato pancakes. You know what?
还要土豆煎饼 你知道吗
Look, there's a gumball machine.
瞧 有一台口香糖贩卖♥♥机
Actually, that's kind of for Hanukkah,
其实那是光明节才吃的东西
but all right, yeah. You know what, fine.
不过行吧 想吃就买♥♥吧
We'll have some potato pancakes. Dad, Dad, Dad.
我们要一些土豆煎饼 爸爸 爸爸
Do you have any quarters? And can I get both kinds of lox?
你有25分硬币吗 两种熏鲑鱼都给我来点
No, I don't have any quarters. Oh, I found a quarter.
我没有25分硬币 我找到一个
I don't have quarters.
我没有25分硬币
This is so fun. Oh, we should get some...
真好玩 我们该买♥♥点...
Load them up, dude.
包起来 哥们儿
Ooh, can I get a whole fish?
我能买♥♥一整条鱼吗
Guys, look at this fish, guys.
孩子们 瞧瞧这条鱼
Sure. Come over here, guys.
当然可以 过来 孩子们
Look at this fish. That'll be fun. Uh...
瞧瞧这条鱼 会很有趣的
Wait, it's still got its eye. That's a big one.
等等 它一只眼睛还在 这条鱼真大
Yes, oh, my God, look.
很好 天呐你瞧
It's got its whole head. It's perfect.
整个头还在 完美
It's got its eye, it looks like a black pearl.
它还有一只眼睛在 看起来像黑珍珠
This is like... Do these people remember us?
简直像... 这些人还记得我们吗
We used to have our own standing order.
我们以前长♥期♥订购这里的东西
I wonder if they're gonna remember us.
不知道他们记不记得我们
We used to have a standing order here
我们以前在你们店长♥期♥订购食物
for, like, uh, years. The Pfeffermans.
好多年了 普弗曼一家
Do you know the name?
你知道这姓吗
I don't remember. You can pay at the register.
我不记得 你们可以在收银处付款
Okay. Well, we did.
好的 我们确实是老客
And the children, I swear to God,
还有那些孩子 我发誓
it's like they've got Stockholm syndrome with him
他们面对他就好像患了斯德哥尔摩综合征
and he says that he's their dad,
他说自己是他们的爸爸
but they're German; he's not.
但孩子们是德国人 他不是
How many are we?
有几个人来吃饭
I mean, you thought they were just gonna, like,
你本来以为他们只会
lie down like corpses? Yeah.
像死人一样躺着不动吗 是的
If you're renting somebody else's house,
如果你租用别人的房♥子
it's not your house all of a sudden. I 'm sorry.
房♥子不会突然变成你的 抱歉
No, but you don't understand what I'm saying.
不 但你不明白我的意思
How many are we? It's too hard for you to be there.
一共几个人 你待在那儿太难受了
Why are you even there? Hey, how many are we?
你为什么要待在那里 到底有几个人吃饭
It's one, two, three.
这里有三个人
Hello, hello. And then we got Sarah, Zacky, Ella.
大家好 加上莎拉 扎克和艾拉
We have Maura, Bryna, Simon...
再加上莫娜 布丽娜 萨蒙...
We caught a fish. Wow, you guys caught a fish?
我们捉到了一条鱼 你们居然捉到了一条鱼
How many of us are there that you're gonna have so much food?
一共到底有几个人 你们要买♥♥那么多食物
Look at this, look at this, look at this beast.
快瞧啊 你看 瞧这猛兽
Wait a minute. Hold up, hold up.
等等 等一下 等一下
We killed him. Oh, my God, that's enormous.
我们宰了它 天呐 好大一条
Guys, get that fishy smell off the counter.
孩子们 别把鱼腥味沾到桌子上
Sweetheart, that-- wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
亲爱的 等等 等一下
Sweetheart, this is too big. Open the fish up.
亲爱的 这鱼太大了 把鱼剖开
How much... oy-ya-yoy, how much did you pay for all of this?
多少钱... 买♥♥这一大堆你们花了多少钱
It was a thousand dollars. Oh, stop it.
1000块 别扯了
No, it had to be at least a hundred. It was actually
不 肯定至少要100块 真的
a thousand real dollars. Put 'em over there.
花了1000块 把东西放那边去
Sorry we're late.
抱歉我们迟到了
I was very close. $104. What's that?
我猜得很准 104块 那是什么
It's just the rest of Grandma Rose's things.
是罗丝奶奶剩下的遗物
And I think Mom wanted you to look through it.
我觉得妈妈希望你们找找有没有喜欢的
Look at that, I remember this.
快看 我记得这件
Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi. Sorry I'm late.
大家好 抱歉我迟到了
Aunt Bryna, you came with Moppa?
布丽娜姑妈 你和妈爸一起来的吗
That's so great.
太棒了
Did you take the 5 or the 101? Yes, hello.
你是从5号♥还是101号♥公路来的 是的 你好
So nice to see you. Nice to see you, too.
见到你真开心 我也是
This was Grandma Rose's?
这是罗丝奶奶的吗
I didn't want to give all this stuff away
奶奶去世后 我不想把这些
after Grandma passed. This is so great.
全部送人 真漂亮
Thought I'd give you chickees a look-see.
我想着可以先给你们看看
Oh, look at this. This is... This is good for you.
瞧瞧这个 这真... 你穿一定很好看
I remember that.
我记得那件
It's pretty. This is kind of...
真漂亮 这有点...
Look at this. Look at this.
你瞧这个 瞧瞧这个
Oh, that's actually, that's... No, no, no.
那件还挺... 不 不行
I mean, I don't think that's gonna fit you, but...
你应该穿不下 但是...
No, I said. I already told him.
不行 我说了 我告诉过他了
Look, this is gonna have moths.
瞧 这会生蛀虫的
Oh, my God! This! This!
天呐 这个 这个
All right. Oh, I loved this.
不错 我好爱这件
Now, that's dope. She made that.
真酷 她自己织的
That is dope right there.
真的很酷
Do you remember this? Totally.
你记得这个吗 当然了
Oh, my God. She crocheted this herself.
天呐 她亲手织的
You know how many moths live in there?
你知道有多少蛀虫住在里面吗
Is there any chance of bedbugs? She always loved you, Ali.
会不会有臭虫 她一向爱你 艾丽
Ella, stop screaming.
艾拉 别叫了
It's just magic.
只是变魔术而已
So anyway, you're going to Israel.
总之 你要去以色列
How many hours is that flight?
要坐几小时飞机
14, 15 hours? I have no idea.
14或15个小时吗 我不知道
I think it's so cool you're teaching again, Maura.
你又开始教书 我觉得很棒 莫娜
Oh, they're great. I love it. I love, you know.
学生都很好 我喜欢教学 真的
What, exactly, are you gonna be doing over there?
你到那里具体要做什么
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表