剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
I love you, Shelly.
我爱你 雪莉
I'm sorry, but I...
很抱歉 但我...
I need to take a break.
我需要跟你中断关系
I think I'm gay.
我觉得我是同性恋
What is this, what is this, Mort?
这是什么 这算什么 莫特
What? What do you...
什么 你这是...
What do you mean? Mort, come on, let's...
你这是什么意思 莫特 来 我们...
let's do that again with a little bit more conviction.
再说一遍 更坚定一点
I don't feel an attraction to men.
我对男人并没有感觉
Mort, Mor...
莫特 莫...
You-you put on a dress, and-and you put on high heels,
你穿裙子 穿高跟鞋
and you-you do your nails, and you skip around the house
涂指甲油 穿着雪莉的衣服
in Shelly's clothing, you put on her panties.
在屋子里走来走去 你还穿她的内♥裤♥
What do you mean you're not gay?
你还说你不是同性恋
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 真的不知道
Mort,
莫特
there is a direct correlation
异装癖和同性恋之间
between cross-dressing and homosexuality.
有必然的联♥系♥
Now, I come in here week after week,
我周复一周地来这里
and you repeat these lines to me...
你每次都重复这套说辞
...ad nauseam.
我真的很厌烦
I'm trying to move you forward here.
我在试图推动你前进
There's freedom on the other side.
成功后就会拥有自♥由♥
I have a lot of homosexual clients.
我有很多同性恋客户
When they accept that part of themself,
当他们接受自己的那一面
they can have their true desire.
就能让真正的欲望得到满足
If-If you can accept this part of yourself,
如果你能接受自己的这一面
maybe you'll no longer have the desire to dress up as a woman.
也许就不会再想要打扮成女人
Don't you want to find peace?
难道你不想获得内心的安宁吗
Sorry, this is my first... No, no.
抱歉 这是我第一次... 不 不
It's okay, it's okay. Just shh.
没关系 没事 别说话
Okay.
好的
It's okay, it's okay. Just shh, shh.
没关系 没关系 别说话
Fuck.
操
I just, I've never done anything like this before.
我 我以前从没做过这种事
It's okay. It's cool. Hey.
没事的 没关系
Hey, you're okay. Just shh.
没关系 别说话
I... I can't.
我...我做不到
I'm sorry, I can't.
抱歉 我做不到
Oh, God, Mort.
天呐 莫特
Ugh, now with the sex?
现在要做♥爱♥吗
Do you know what time I have to get up tomorrow?
你知道我明早几点要起床吗
What time do you have to get up tomorrow?
你明早几点要起床
No. Mort, no.
不行 莫特 不行
If we do this now, I'll only get seven hours of sleep.
我们要是现在做♥爱♥ 我就只能睡7小时了
So you'll get seven hours.
那就睡7小时呗
I'm cranky if I don't get eight.
但我要是睡不够8小时会很暴躁
Just don't wake me all the way up.
别把我完全弄醒了
I got to take Joshy and Sarah to preschool at the crack of dawn.
天一亮我就得送乔希和莎拉去托儿所
Now, if it's a girl,
如果是个女孩
Morty, let's name her Alexandra.
莫特 我们就给她取名艾丽克珊达
I think my water just broke.
我的羊水刚刚好像破了
Mort.
莫特
Morty, we got to go. Are you sure?
莫特 我们得走了 你确定吗
Of course I'm sure.
我当然确定了
We got to go. We... we got to go to the hospital.
我们得走了 我们...我们得去医院
Mort, please get up! Get up, please! We have to go.
莫特 快起来 快起来 我们得出发了
I will call Dr. Hartford. Fuck the doctor!
我打给哈特福德医生 去他妈的医生
Okay, call Judy to come watch the kids.
好了 打给朱蒂 叫她来看着孩子们
W-We're going to the hospital. Please get my boots.
我们要去医院 把我的靴子拿来
Can you get my boots? They're in the closet.
能帮我拿靴子过来吗 在衣柜里
Okay. This is good.
好 停这儿就行了
I'm coming.
我来了
I'm coming. Oh, my God!
我来了 天呐
Mort, shit, I'm gonna miss my epidural.
莫特 该死 我会来不及打麻醉
I'm coming, I'm coming.
我来了 我来了
Suitcase! Get the suitcase, Mort. Jesus.
箱子 拿上箱子 莫特 天呐
Oh, my God. We could've used a wheelchair here!
天呐 好歹给我们把轮椅推过来啊
Oh, my God. Come on.
天呐 快走吧
Nice job.
做得好
There you go.
就是这样
Deep breath.
深呼吸
That's a big one. Something is wrong.
宝宝块头很大 有点不对劲
Something is really, really wrong.
很不对劲
Please, please, please get my husband, please.
拜托 叫我丈夫来 求你们了
Just relax.
放松
Push! Push!
用力 用力
The baby's showing signs of cyanosis.
婴儿有紫绀的症状
Having trouble breathing.
呼吸困难
Her heartbeat's irregular. She's not getting enough air.
她心律不齐 她吸入氧气不足
What is happening in here?
到底是什么情况
Shell? Mr. Pfeff... Please.
雪莉 普弗曼先生 冷静点
No, that's my baby! That is my baby!
不 那是我的孩子 我的亲骨肉
Shell, wake up! Mr. Pfefferman,
雪莉 醒醒 普弗曼先生
I need you to step outside.
请你出去
Where are you taking her? That's my baby.
你们要带她去哪儿 那是我的孩子
Where are you taking my baby?!
你们要把我的孩子带去哪儿
Please, God.
求求你 上帝
I don't know why you did this to her.
我不知道你为什么要这样对她
Is it because of me?
是因为我吗
If it is, I'll stop everything.
如果是的话 我会停止做那些事
I promise I'll stop.
我发誓我会停止
I'll stop the dressing and the lying and the hiding.
我不会再穿女装 不会再说谎 躲藏
I promise I'll stay. I'll be a good father.
我发誓我会留下来 做一个好父亲
Please, God, let Ali live.
求你了 上帝 让艾丽活下来
Did you get room service?
你叫了客房♥服务吗
No, I didn't order room service.
没有 我没叫
It's Moshe.
是摩歇
I have to answer.
我必须开门
Coming.
来了
I, uh...
我...
Can I come in? Please. Yeah, sorry.
我能进来吗 当然了 请进 抱歉
Come on in. Hi. Good morning.
快进来 嗨 早上好
Morning. Good morning, Maura.
早上好 早上好 莫娜
Good morning.
早上好
I, uh, hope I'm not too early,
希望我没有来得太早
but I brought some macaroons.
但我带了马卡龙饼
Thank you.
谢谢
Listen, I have a wonderful idea.
听我说 我有个好主意
What would you think
你们觉得
if I brought the whole family over here, hmm?
如果我邀请全家人来这里怎么样
Just for a few days. It'd be my pleasure.
就待几天 那会是我的荣幸
What do you think of that?
你们认为那主意如何
Fly 'em all business class.
让他们全部坐商务舱
Take 'em on a private tour.
带他们享受私人游览
No expenses spared. Nothing but the best.
不计成本 给他们最好的服务
It'd give me a chance to get to know you and Bryna,
那样我就有机会了解你和布丽娜
and then meet the whole family.
还能见到所有家族成员
I'd love to meet the whole family.
我很希望能见到全家人
Everybody will enjoy it. We'll all be together.
大家都会很开心的 我们能聚一次
They could stay with me.
他们可以住在我家
Everybody could stay at the house.
大家都可以住在我家
What do you think?
你意下如何
I, um...
我...
That a yes?
那是答应了吗
Joshy, where are the little bags?
乔希 那些小袋子在哪里
So this is what you wanted us
这就是你想让我们
to bring your mom in Israel?
带去以色列给你♥妈♥的♥东西吗
Oh, my God! What do you think?
天呐 你觉得怎么样
You knit that? Yeah, I just finished it last night.
你织的吗 是的 我昨晚才织完的
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表