剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
this is very sort of Kindertransport sort of...
这看着有点像是二战前的犹太儿童撤离行动
please, take care of this bear.
请照顾好这个孩子
It's extremely triggering.
这是很触发回忆的打扮
Well, you are too easily triggered.
你的情绪太容易被触发了
♪ Try not to get worried ♪
♪不要担心♪
♪ Try not to get worried ♪
♪不要担心♪
♪ Try not to get worried now. ♪
♪不要担心♪
What is that?
那是什么
Pot gummies.
麻口糖
What?
什么
Pot gummies. Here. Marijuana?
麻口糖 给 大♥麻♥吗
Yeah.
是啊
It's medical marijuana.
是医用大♥麻♥
It's fine. It's legal. Everybody has it.
没事 是合法的 大家都在使用
It's illegal and you cannot take it on a plane. It's...
那是非法的 并且你不能带上飞机 它...
First of all, we're gonna eat it.
首先 我们要吃掉它
I have Xanax.
我有赞安诺
This is Xanax. Why would you take And I have...
这就是赞安诺 你为什么要... 我有...
that ugly, yucky pharmaceutical stuff
吃那种丑陋 恶心的药物
when nature made you Xanax
大自然明明给你准备了赞安诺
and put it in this delicious, cute, little gummy bear?
还给你做成了这种可爱又美味的小熊软糖
I- I was just gonna have you eat the head.
我本来只打算让你把小熊头部咬掉的
Well, surely the head is not enough.
显然光吃头部远远不够
You're gonna be so high.
你一定会嗨爆的
Wait right here, ma'am.
请在这等着 女士
Hold up. We're gonna have to pat you down.
稍等 我们要搜你的身
Why- why?
什么 为什么
You've got a groin anomaly.
你的腹股沟处有异常
I'm sorry, what?
不好意思 什么
A groin anomaly. What's happening, Mom?
腹股沟处异常 怎么了 妈
Back up, ma'am.
退后 女士
What's going on? Why are you hassling her?
什么情况 你为什么要为难她
I have a groin anomaly.
我的腹股沟处有异常
I have to pat you down.
我必须对你进行搜身
Okay. Whatever you people are doing,
好吧 不管你们要干什么
I'm recording it. Ma'am, you can put that away.
我都要录下来 女士 请你把手♥机♥收起来
I am not gonna put it away and please don't call me "Ma'am."
我不会收起来的 也别叫我"女士"
Shh, take it easy. Ma'am.
嘘 淡定 女士
I have to pat you down.
我必须对你搜身
Ma'am. May I talk to you?
女士 我能跟你谈谈吗
I'm trans. Do you understand what that is?
我是跨性别者 你明白那是什么意思吗
I have, um...
我有...
I have a penis.
我有阴♥茎♥
Oh, then we're gonna need a male agent.
那我们需要一位男员工了
Matt.
马特
Yeah. Hi, Matt. I'm, um...
在 你好 马特 我...
I can't pat her down; you need to pat her down.
我不能对她搜身 你来搜
I can't pat her down. She's got a penis.
我不能对她搜身 她有阴♥茎♥
Well, she's a woman, right? Well...
她是个女人 不是吗 这...
You know, I don't really...
我其实不...
I don't mind who pats me down. What is going on?
我不介意谁来给我搜身 到底怎么回事
Sorry, just give us one minute.
抱歉 请稍等一下
No, I would like to know what's going on with my mother.
不行 我必须知道我妈到底是怎么了
I have to pat you down.
我必须对你搜身
Ma'am, you need to back up and give us some space.
女士 你得退后 给我们一点空间
Is this because she's trans?
就因为她是跨性别者吗
Aren't you people trained in this?
你们不是应该接受过相关培训吗
Please, turn off your phone.
拜托 请关掉你的手♥机♥
I'm sorry. No.
很抱歉 不行
I'm just, uh... please, pat me down.
我...给我搜身吧
Hold on one moment, ma'am.
稍等下 女士
Can I get a supervisor over here?
能叫个主管过来吗
Please, put your hand down. I have every right to film this.
请把你的手放下 我完全有权利拍摄当前场面
What's the situation here?
这里是什么情况
Here's the situation. I'm trans.
情况是这样的 我是跨性别者
I have a penis. Pat me down.
我有阴♥茎♥ 给我搜身吧
All right?
好吗
If you want me to be a man to pat me down, I'll be a man.
如果你们希望我是男人才给我搜身 那我就是男人
If you want me to be a woman, I'll be a woman.
如果你们希望我是女人 那我就是女人
If you want me to be a fucking chicken, I'll be a chicken.
如果你们想让我当一只鸡 那我就是一只鸡
Okay, you're gonna have to pat her down.
好了 你必须对她搜身
Just make sure to get high in the thigh.
确保要搜查到大腿根部
Okay. Lord have mercy.
好的 上帝仁慈
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表