剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Self care starts with good light.
自我享受从美好的光线开始
So nice. Feel like I have to protect myself
太棒了 感觉我得保护好自己
to get ready for the upcoming revolution.
做好准备 迎接即将到来的革命
You know, whatever post- capitalism holds for us.
鬼知道后资本主义社会有什么等着我们
You think that's gonna happen?
你觉得那会成真吗
Post- capitalism, like, we're not gonna work anymore?
后资本主义社会 是说我们不用工作了吗
Because I don't want to work, either.
因为 我也不想工作
Work is dumb.
工作太傻了
That's the future that I want to be a part of.
我希望能生活在那样的未来
I feel like work's just gonna be different, you know?
我觉得只是工作的形式会变得不一样而已
Isn't it fucking crazy, though,
不过这事简直太不可思议了
that you meet someone at a sex addicts meeting,
在性瘾戒除会上认识一个人
and then, the next thing you know, you're, like,
然后突然间就变成
you're writing a book with them.
你要跟那人一起写书了
Bing, bang, boom.
简直太赞了
Wait, what now?
等等 什么
You guys met at the...
你们是在...
at the sex addicts thing?
性瘾什么会上认识的吗
It's also love. It's also love addicts.
也是爱 爱瘾
But I thought that you guys met at the...
但我以为你们认识是在...
East Side JCC, yeah.
东区犹太社区中心 没错
It's an anonymous program.
那是个匿名互助会
You know, I don't tell people, that's all.
我不能告诉别人 仅此而已
I didn't, like, I didn't keep it from you.
我可没对你隐瞒
All right.
好吧
Did I mess up?
我说错话了吗
No.
没有
No, you're perfect.
没有 你很完美
Okay. Okay. I'm perfect.
好吧 我很完美
You're beautiful, you're absolutely perfect.
你很漂亮 绝对完美
So, Lila.
莱拉
Do you think
你是否觉得
my ex- wife is a sex addict?
我前妻是性瘾者
Why, do you think she's a sex addict?
怎么 你觉得她是性瘾者吗
Well, what do you think?
你是什么看法
What do you think it means, Len?
你觉得那个词是什么意思 伦
I would say that a sex addict
我觉得性瘾者指的是
is someone who puts sex at the front of everything.
将性置于一切之上的人
And someone who uses her body
并且对自己身体的使用
the way Christopher Columbus used his ships,
就像哥伦布对他的船的使用程度一样
to, like, explore and...
去探索...
I mean, it sounds a... A little hostile,
你这话听上去 有那么一点敌意
the way you're saying it. A little hostile. Thank you.
你的说法 有点敌意 谢谢
Yeah. Yeah. It's a little hostile, Len.
没错 是的 有点敌意 伦
But what if I didn't mean it in a hostile way?
但如果我并非故意带有敌意的呢
No, of course you didn't. That's not what I meant.
是啊 你当然没有了 我不是那个意思
Buzzkill.
真扫兴
It was, like, very...
就像非常...
Bad choice of words; Christopher Columbus is a dick.
我用词不当 哥伦布是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah. I didn't mean it in a hostile way.
是啊 我不是有意带敌意的
I'm so high.
我现在好嗨
I'm so stoned.
我飘飘欲仙了
Whatever, I don't care.
随便吧 我不在乎
You know, I think that men have a...
我觉得的男人都...
a hard time with female sexuality. Like, by itself.
很难接受女性的性♥欲♥本身
Right?
对吧
'Cause, like, they understand it
因为 当他们和女性存在性关系时
when it's in relationship to them.
他们能够理解
But female desire, by itself, is terrifying to people.
但女性♥欲♥望本身 是很令人恐惧的
Right, right.
是的 没错
You make a good point. Thank you.
你说的很有道理 谢谢
That's why I usually take a while
所以我一般都会过很久
before I, like, come out to people.
才会向别人表明身份
You know?
你懂吗
Come out as what?
表明什么身份
Come out as like a... like a sex addict?
表明 性瘾者的身份吗
No. I've only been to a couple meetings.
不是 我只去参加过几次互助会
Uh, so, no, not really like a...
不 不是那种...
You mean, like, come out as a lesbian?
你是指女同性恋的身份吗
No.
不是
No. Like what?
不是 那是什么
What is it?
到底是什么
I, I guess like a- - let's see.
我觉得就是...让我想想
Like, um... a...
像是...
poly- hearted,
可以同时爱多人
bisexual, human woman. Yeah.
双性恋 人类女性 就是这样
So, like, what are the- - like, what are the rules of that?
那个 规矩是什么
Do people get jealous?
他们会争风吃醋吗
Yeah, but people in couples get jealous, too, you know?
会 但夫妻关系中也会有吃醋的情况
That's true. I actually find that there's less jealousy
那倒是没错 其实我觉得三人关系中
between three people
吃醋的情况会更少
and a lot more trust.
信任会更多
So, there's, like, a better flow.
会有一种更好的相处氛围
You know, we crave different things.
我们想要的是不同的东西
And then, because I'm so attracted to men and women,
因为我对男人和女人都非常感兴趣
the sex part is just, like, so much fun.
性♥爱♥也非常痛快有趣
Sounds fun. It's super fun.
听上去很有趣 超级有趣
Sounds super fun.
听上去超级有趣
Sex is fun.
性♥爱♥很有趣
Well, we should be going.
我们该走了
We got to pick up our kids at school and...
我们还要去学校接孩子
I don't think- - I think we have got time.
我觉得 还有足够的时间
Yeah, I don't think school gets out for, like...
是啊 学校的放学时间好像在...
a couple hours. Yeah, it's only, like, 1:00.
几小时后 是啊 现在才1点钟
So you're saying we should stay?
所以你的意思是我们该留下来
I mean, we don't have- -
我是说 我们不必...
I mean, I don't know, can we stay?
我不知道 我们能留下吗
Of course, yeah, you definitely could stay.
当然了 你们完全可以留下
If you want to.
只要你们愿意留下
You want to stay?
你想留下吗
Yeah, I'll stay. Stay.
好吧 我留下 留下
Stay. Definitely stay.
留下 绝对要留下
Okay, here's what I'm gonna do...
听着 接下来我要这样...
No.
不
No. I'm gonna tell you what to do.
不行 得由我来告诉你该怎么做
Okay.
好了
I just want to be clear.
我想把话说清楚
I'm running this joint.
我是掌控者
Here's what I want.
我想要的是这样
I want to fuck this beautiful thing.
我想操这个小美人
And I want to use your dick.
并且我想用你的鸡♥巴♥
Good thing I brought my dick.
幸亏我带了鸡♥巴♥来
You had a big day.
你今天过得很精彩啊
Telling everyone about your tragic childhood with me.
跟大家诉说你跟我在一起的悲惨童年
I can tell you what's wrong with you.
我可以告诉你你到底有什么毛病
You're other- justified.
你依赖于别人的看法
What?
什么
Oh, your need to be liked,
你需要被人喜欢
approved of.
被认可
You know, real men grow out of that.
真正的男人长大后就不会在意这些
Just...
只是...
Real men
真正的男人
know how to be alone.
懂得如何享受孤单
Fuck.
操
With their own thoughts.
他们有独♥立♥的思想
Hey, you want some help with that?
你需要我帮你打出来吗
No.
不用
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Look at me.
看着我
No, I'm fine.
不 不用
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表