剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
I'm...
我...
That I might be heterosexual.
我可能是异性恋
I mean,
我是说
a... heterosexual woman.
异性恋女人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm talking about that I... since I transitioned...
我是说 自从性别转换之后
I am...
我...
very attracted to, uh...
非常喜欢...
To what?
什么
I am m- more turned on by the thought of a man
想到男人和女人在一起
and, and a woman together.
更容易让我性奋
Can't... imagine you with a man.
我无法想象你和男人在一起
Well, you should.
你应该想象到
'Cause I'm seeing one.
因为我正在和一个人交往
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
How do you feel about that?
你感觉如何
As if I care.
好像我在乎一样
W- Wha... I just want you to be happy.
那什么...我希望你开心幸福
If only you'd known then what you know now.
如果你当年能知道现在知道的事就好了
There you are, been looking all over for you two. Come on.
你们在这啊 我一直在找你们两个 快来
The Dead Sea is waiting.
等着你们去死海呢
All right, we're coming, we're coming.
好的 我们来了 我们来了
Hey, Ali!
嘿 艾丽
Get out here!
快出来
Hey, you okay?
你没事吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Good morning. Sabah al- khair.
早上好 早安
Morning. Ah, the best part of waking up.
早上好 起床后最爽的事
Some weed in my mouth.
抽几口大♥麻♥
This is the good stuff.
这是好货
Lyfe, I have to go.
莱芙 我要走了
I can't stop thinking about my family.
我心里一直想着我的家人们
What about them?
他们怎么了
They're probably wondering where I am.
他们可能在担心我的下落
I totally ditched them.
我完全抛下了他们
I don't want them to worry.
我不想让他们担心
You got to do what you got to do.
该做的事就去做吧
Yeah. If only I knew what that was.
是啊 前提是我知道该做什么
Do you want me to go with you?
你想让我陪你一起去吗
No, that's okay.
不 不用了
I'm gonna go by myself.
我一个人回去
But thank you. Really.
但是谢谢 真的
Where do you need to go?
你要去哪里
I guess I need to go to the Dead Sea?
我猜我要去死海
Hussen is going to Qalandia.
哈森要去卡兰蒂亚
Really? Can I get a cab from there?
真的吗 我从那里能打到出租车吗
Yeah, let me ask. Hang on.
可以 我帮你问一下 等等
He says yes, but hurry up. Okay, yes. Thank you.
他说可以 但是要快点 好的 谢谢
Tell him thank you, I'm coming.
向他道谢 我这就来
Thank you!
谢谢
It was nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
So nice to meet you. Thank you.
我也很高兴见到你 谢谢
Okay. Where's my bag?
好的 我的包在哪
Okay. Give me a hug.
好了 来个拥抱
Okay.
好的
Thank you for waiting. Hi.
谢谢你等我 你好
Hi. You're going to Qalandia? Yeah.
你好 你要去卡兰蒂亚吗 是的
Come in. Thanks.
上车吧 谢谢
Okay. So, um...
好了 所以...
You guys are, like, homies, right?
你们是好哥们儿是吗
We are not homos. No, I I...
我们不是基佬 不
You calling us homos? No, I said you...
你在说我们是基佬吗 不 我说你们...
I'm kidding, Joshy. Sorry.
我在开玩笑 乔希 抱歉
Yes, we're homies. We know, we know each other from the army.
是的 我们是好哥们儿 我们在军队认识的
We were para, paratroopers together.
我们曾经都是伞兵
Paratroopers? Lebanon War.
伞兵吗 黎巴嫩战争
Jesus. How old were you?
天啊 当时你多大
Eighteen.
18岁
When you go to college, we go to war.
你上大学的时候 我们去参战
That's, uh... Israel for you.
那就是以色列
You, you didn't go to college?
你没有上大学吗
No, I went to college.
不 我上了大学
Studied philosophy.
学的哲学
Yeah, no, you do the army,
没错 先去参军
after the army you do the- the university.
参军过后 再去上大学
And the army's more important.
军队更重要
Know why?
知道为什么吗
'Cause you realize not everything is about you.
因为在军中你会明白不是一切都以你为中心
Yeah.
是啊
Everybody seems real patriotic.
大家似乎都很爱国
And you got a whole country full of people
并且你们全国人♥民♥
who know how to shoot a gun.
都知道怎么开枪
You know how to shoot a gun, huh?
你也知道怎么开枪是吗
Me? Yeah.
我吗 是啊
No, I'm, I'm... Yeah.
不 我不... 好吧
I don't know how to shoot a gun.
我不知道怎么开枪
I'm an American- - I'm an American Jew,
我是美国人 美国犹太人
we don't do guns.
我们不玩枪
Well, what do you have against guns? Nothing.
你们对枪有什么意见 没什么
I mean, except that they kill innocent people, like, all the time.
只不过 枪经常杀死无辜的人
Guy.
盖伊
Pull over.
停车
No, no, no, no, no. No, no... Everybody,
不 不 不 不要 各位
No. No. ...we need to stop for five minutes.
不要 我们需要暂停5分钟
Dude, just shh.... Joshy needs to do pee pee.
老兄 别... 乔希要撒尿
Joshy. Come on.
乔希 下车
All right.
好吧
Okay, let's go.
我们走
Come.
来
Come on. Okay.
走 好吧
I'm gonna take a little walk here.
我去这边散散步
Well, be careful.
当心点
Don't get dehydrated. No.
别脱水了 不会的
I'm well aware of my hydration.
我很清楚我身体的水分情况
Thank you.
谢谢
God, why is Josh being such a dick on this trip?
天啊 为什么乔希在这趟旅程中这么混♥蛋♥
I'm so... irritated
我真的被他那些话
by his, like, "You're taking advantage."
气到爆♥炸♥ 比如"你这是在占便宜"
It's like fucking patriarchal bullshit.
简直像是家长那些屁话
What, because, like, you're the guy, you're taking advantage?
因为你是男人 你就是在占便宜吗
Like, like, I'm not even here, like, I don't even have a say?
好像我都不存在吗 无权发表一点意见吗
Like, like, like, Lila and I are, like, these, like,
就好像 我和莱拉
these, like, outlines and you just, like, take your dick
就像是两个人体轮廓 你可以掏出鸡♥巴♥
and fucking put it in us?
直接插♥进♥我们身体里吗
I mean...
我是说...
Hold on. Just to be clear, this is all for you.
等等 先说清楚 这都是为了你
I'm just saying yes to every...
我不过是配合...
...fucking sexual inclination that you have.
你的每一种性偏好
Whoa, okay. Wow.
好吧 天呐
I didn't realize I was, like, torturing you.
我都没意识到我是在折磨你
No- - you're not... it's not torture.
不 你没...那不是折磨
I'm just saying, you wanted this.
我的意思是 你想要这个
Why are you mad at me?
你为什么生我的气
I'm talking about Josh,
我是在谈论乔希
and the, like, "You're a love addict,"
他说些什么"你是个爱瘾患者"
and, I mean, I'm sorry, but that's, like,
不好意思 那简直是
that's such bullshit.
简直是放狗屁
Like, love is addiction.
爱就是一种瘾症啊
I mean, it's a fucking oxymoron, really.
那是个前后矛盾的词 真的
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表