剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
My staying in Israel has nothing to do with you, okay?
我留在以色列跟你们毫无关系 好吗
It's, it's... This is about
是...是因为....
something that's happening here, for me.
这里发生的事情 为了我自己
And I need to do something.
我得做一些事
What else do you need to do? You went to the wall.
你还要做什么 你已经去了哭墙
I'm not finished.
我还没结束呢
Please.
拜托
There have been moments here
待在这里 有时候让我
where I have felt more like myself than I ever have.
比以往任何时候 都更让我觉得像真实的自我
And I need to feel more of that.
我需要更多这样的感觉
I'm gonna go back to the farm where my friends are
我要回我朋友所在的农场
and I'll figure it out from there.
我会在那里好好考虑清楚
You do what you have to do.
做你想做的吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I hope you're not going to come back observing Ramadan.
我希望你不要回去后开始搞斋戒就行
Let us let's go. Oh, my God.
我们 我们走吧 天呐
No. We'll just say our goodbyes.
不 我们道别吧
I love you.
我爱你
Love you.
爱你
Don't stay forever.
别待太久
Do not stay or I'll kill you.
别永久留下 否则我会杀了你
Bye, Ali.
再见 艾丽
Bye.
再见
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
This has been the most incredible thing I ever witnessed.
这是我见过的最不可思议的事
You think maybe we could keep in touch?
你觉得我们可以保持联♥系♥吗
Call each other on holidays?
逢年过节互相打个电♥话♥问候吗
Yes, maybe.
也许吧
Or we could, we could just catch up in another 70 years.
或者我们可以再过个70年再联♥系♥
Thank you, kiddo.
谢谢你 孩子
You'll be okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Are you gonna be okay?
你会没事吗
Yeah.
当然
Be careful.
小心点
I will.
我会的
Don't forget to shower, okay?
别忘了洗澡 好吗
Fuck you.
去你的
Love you. I love you.
爱你 我爱你
All right, let's go.
好了 走吧
Pfeffermans, come on, let's do this.
普弗曼们 快点 来吧
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 走吧走吧
Let's go. Bye, Ali.
走吧 拜 艾丽
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Oh, my God.
天呐
What happened here?
这里是怎么了
Sal threw all your stuff out on the curb?
萨尔把你的东西都扔到路边了吗
Your stuff and my stuff.
你和我的东西
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, honey, I'm so sorry.
亲爱的 我真遗憾
God, are you all right?
天呐 你还好吗
Come on, come here, come here.
来 过来 过来
All right, um...
好吧 这...
All right.
好吧
All right, we'll sort this out.
没事 我们会解决的
Goddamn.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Your fucking father's alive.
你老爸居然还活着
Oh, my God.
天呐
What was it like?
那是什么情形
How was it?
情况怎么样
He's, um...
他...
I don't know.
我也说不清
It was fine, he's very nice.
还好吧 他人很好
I mean, I don't know him.
我是说 我不了解他
He sells air conditioners.
他是卖♥♥空调的
Anyway, everybody was nice.
总之 每个人都很好
You okay?
你还好吗
You look good for being dumped.
就一个被甩的人而言 你看起来还不错
Do I? Thank God.
是吗 谢天谢地
All right, so we're gonna get all our stuff together.
好了 我们要开始收拾我们的东西
Okay. And, um...
好 然后...
You'll live with me.
你来跟我一起住吧
Okay?
好吗
All right. Let's go upstairs
好了 我们上楼去
and pick out the smaller room for you. Okay.
小房♥间给你 好吧
But wait a minute. Let's go get what's his name?
等等 我们去找...他叫什么来着
Here's the problem.
问题就在这里
August is here for the next seven days,
奥古斯特还要在这里待7天
according to your Airbnb account.
根据你的"爱彼迎"房♥屋出租账户是这样
They're lovely pictures. Yeah. Look at the listing.
那几张照片真好看 是啊 看这个列表
Oh, it says to c-contact the host.
上面说要联♥系♥房♥东
You're the host.
你就是房♥东
Well, there is no phone number for any human person.
根本没有什么电♥话♥号♥码
Okay, okay. Um, I'm gonna call Josh.
好了 我要打电♥话♥给乔希
He'll help us deal with this tenant.
他会帮我们处理这个房♥客
Okay.
好吧
Hi, Josh. Davina and I want to know
嗨 乔希 达维娜跟我想咨♥询♥下
about our rights with A-bnb.
我们在"阿彼迎"出租♥房♥♥子的权益
"Airbnb." Air.
是爱彼迎 爱
Period.
句号♥
Even if the upstairs tenant is an asshole.
哪怕楼上的房♥客是混♥蛋♥
Asshole. Period.
混♥蛋♥ 句号♥
It would really be a good idea were you to come over.
你要是能过来 就太好了
Period.
句号♥
Love. Period.
爱你 句号♥
Hurry. Period.
快点 句号♥
Okay, let's deal with this tyrant.
好了 我们来收拾这个混♥蛋♥吧
Okay? Yeah.
好吗 好
Don't worry.
别担心
Hi there.
你好
Hey. What's up?
嘿 你好
Bon appétit, eh? Like, sugar, dairy.
吃好喝好 糖 奶制品
Stimulants. It's all bad, dude.
刺♥激♥物 都很糟糕 哥们
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Pretty good, yeah. Good.
挺好的 很好
I've actually been thinking a lot about
我最近一直在考虑
something you said the first meeting I came to.
我第一次参加匿名互助会时你说的一些话
Okay.
好吧
Um, I don't know how--
我不知道怎么
what the protocol...
一般是怎么做的...
Man, II feel like I'm... You're doing...
天呐 我觉得我... 你做得
You're doing great, dude. You're doing great.
你做得很好了 你做得很好了
Okay.
好吧
I feel like I should be on one knee.
我觉得我应该单膝跪下
Uh, would you be my sponsor?
你愿意当我的担♥保♥人吗
Yes.
我愿意
Really?
真的吗
It's that easy. Ah, it's, uh, Jesus.
就这么简单 天呐
Okay. Feel better?
好吧 感觉好点了吗
Yes.
好多了
Yes.
是啊
Are you gonna be committed to do the work?
你下定决心坚持到底了吗
Follow the steps, take it seriously.
遵守每一步 严肃对待
Yeah, yeah.
当然了
If you're down... I'm down.
如果你溃败了... 我就溃败了
I'm down, and I got your back, all right?
我也就跟着溃败了 我会在背后挺你 明白吗
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表