剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
If I'm gonna do this book thing... Right.
我要是写这本书的话... 好的
I would like to give the idea to Jodi
我想把这个主意告诉乔迪
and see if she might bring it to her literary agent. You know?
看她能不能交给她的著作代理人
And if I feel like if I'm gonna do that,
我觉得我要是这么做的话
I feel like I should talk to Lila, right?
我应该和莱拉谈谈 对吗
You know, first.
先和她谈好
Yeah. Okay.
是啊 好的
Well, what about this?
要不这样吧
What if I just...
不如我...
draw up a contract?
起草一份合同
That's a good idea. Right?
好主意 对吧
And you'll, like, lawyer me up?
你做我的律师吗
Yeah. I'm gonna, like...
是的 我会...
lawyer all over your face.
用律师鸡♥巴♥射你一脸
I don't like it on my face. I like it on my tits.
我不喜欢被颜♥射♥ 我喜欢你射在我奶♥子♥上
Your call.
听你的
Mom! Mom!
妈 妈
Mom!
妈
What time is it? What the fuck are you doing?!
几点了 你这是在干什么
You're supposed to be in a hotel!
你应该在酒店里
I didn't want to waste money on a hotel.
我不想浪费钱住酒店
My back.
我的后背好疼
What is wrong with you?
你到底是怎么回事
Mom, I thought you were dead.
妈 我还以为你死了
I thought you wanted me here.
我以为你想让我跟你一起住
Come here.
过来
I do.
我确实想
I did want you here.
我确实想让你抓在这里
I want you here.
我想让你住在这
Don't. Not on the lips.
别 别亲嘴
I wasn't even charged when I was detained by the Israeli army.
我被以色列军队扣押的时候甚至都没被起诉
But I was there for a total of one year.
但我被他们扣了一整年
And because I'm gay, they were trying to...
因为我是同性恋 他们想...
they were blackmailing me.
他们想敲诈我
They were saying that if I didn't comply
他们说要是我不乖乖合作
and become an informant, they would...
成为他们的线人 他们就...
out me to my parents.
替我向我父母出柜
Yeah, they use this technique with all gay people,
他们用这个办法对付所有同性恋
gay Palestinians.
巴勒斯坦的同性恋
They get them...
他们抓住那些人...
They use any vulnerability.
他们利用各种软肋
Any place they can expose your vulnerability
任何能够让你暴露软肋的地方
and take advantage of it.
他们都会利用
American Jews have more rights to citizenship
美国犹太人的公民权利
than- than Palestinians who have been here for generations.
比世代生活在这里的巴勒斯坦人都多
You can get citizenship,
你能得到公民权利
but as a Canadian Palestinian, I can't.
但我作为一个加拿大籍巴勒斯坦人却得不到
I mean, my family has been born here,
我是说 我的家人都出生在这
and I can't even go into Jerusalem.
我连耶路撒冷都去不了
I can't even leave from the airport.
我想坐飞机离开都不行
You can't even go into Jerusalem?
你连耶路撒冷都不能去吗
Not without a permit.
没有允许就不能去
Two different lives for the same land.
同一片土地上却有着两种人生
I- I think it's very clear
我觉得 显而易见
that the goal is just total control over the land
他们的目的就是为了控制这片地区
and its resources.
还有这里的资源
They say that's not the goal,
他们说自己的目的不是这样
but it is the goal in a way.
但从某个角度来说这就是目的
I think you have to understand not every Israeli
你得明白并非所有以色列人
is here to get rid of Palestinians.
都是为了赶走巴勒斯坦人
We have to recognize... exactly.
我们得承认...没错
It's not even, like, political sometimes.
有时这都算不上是政♥治♥事件
It's just being complicit in a system.
在一个系统里就很复杂
And, anyway, we're exhausted
总之 我们受够了
with having every aspect of our life
生活当中的方方面面
be wrapped up in this political issue.
都牵扯到政♥治♥问题
We can't breathe. We can't move.
我们喘不过气 动也动不了
We can't go to the next city, visit friends,
我们不能去附近的城市 不能看望朋友
get an education, travel abroad.
不能上学 不能出国旅游
And sometimes we just want to have dinner with our friends.
有时我们只想和朋友们吃个晚饭
Hi. Thanks for coming.
嗨 谢谢你能来
Professor Pfefferman.
普弗曼教授
Yes?
什么事
I loved your, uh, your lecture.
我喜欢你的 你的演讲
Oh, thank you, thank you. It was my pleasure.
谢谢 谢谢 我很荣幸
I came all the way from- from Yokneam.
我大老远从 从约克尼穆来的
From where? Yokneam.
从哪 约克尼穆
Yokneam. I've not not heard of that. No?
约克尼穆 我没听说过 没有吗
Would you, uh... can you sign, please?
能给我 签个名吗
You want me to sign? Of course.
要我的签名 好的
What is your name? Adam.
你叫什么 亚当
Adam. Yeah.
亚当 是的
"To Adam..."
"致亚当..."
Pfefferman Pfefferman
普弗曼 普弗曼
Pfefferman.
普弗曼
Yeah. That's that jingle.
是啊 那首广♥告♥歌♥
You're the second person who's done that today.
你是今天第二个唱给我听的人了
Are you related to Moshe?
你和摩歇是亲戚吗
Moshe?
摩歇
Moshe Pfefferman.
摩歇·普弗曼
You know, "The cool guy."
就是 凉爽酷哥
Um, excuse me.
失陪
"Cool... guy."
凉爽酷哥
The cool guy.
凉爽酷哥
Ali.
艾丽
Where are you, question mark.
你在哪 问号♥
Ali.
艾丽
What about strategizing?
制定个策略怎么样
You go back home, gather as many Jews as you can,
你回到家 尽量多找些犹太人
and get them to come back, attain citizenship
让他们回来 获得公民身份
and then fight for our cause.
为了我们的目标而战
I really need you, exclamation point.
我真的需要你 感叹号♥
Or marry us and give us citizenship. Or marry.
或与我们结婚给我们公民身份 或结婚
Or marry.
或者结婚
I'm serious. This is, this is, this is...
我是认真的 这事...
Come right now, period.
赶快回来 句号♥
Right now. Now.
立即 马上
N... oh, fuck you.
快...去死吧
Are you all right?
你没事吧
There was a bombing. No. Jesus.
发生爆♥炸♥了对吧 没有 天啊
God, you scared me to death.
天啊 你吓死我了
Why would you call me all the way from Israel
如果没发生什么灾难
unless it was some kind of a disaster? Because I want to...
你大老远从以色列打给我♥干♥什么 因为我想...
I want to ask you a question.
我想问你个问题
What? All right.
什么问题 好吧
Our father is dead.
我们的父亲死了
Is that right?
对吗
Dead as disco. Right.
死透了 好的
And when did he die?
他什么时候死的
In the '80s.
80年代吧
Or the '90s.
要不就是90年代
Right.
好吧
You don't know.
所以你不知道
Well, Mom said he died.
妈妈说他死了
I want you to do me a favor, all right?
我想让你帮我个忙 好吗
I want you to Google something for me.
替我谷歌♥一些东西
"Moshe Pfefferman."
"摩歇·普弗曼"
Oh, really?
不是吧
"Cool guy." Really?
"凉爽酷哥 " 真的吗
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表