剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
You can meet our friends. Okay.
你可以见见我们的朋友 好的
Let's drink.
干一杯
Saha.
共饮
Saha. Saha.
共饮 共饮
It means "Cheers."
就是英文的"干杯"
Okay, Ella, bath time.
艾拉 该洗澡了
What did I say?
我之前怎么说的来着
I said no more ice cream, right?
我说了不能再吃冰淇淋吧
Remember? I love ice cream.
记得吗 我爱冰淇淋
I love ice cream. I said no more ice cream.
我爱冰淇淋 我说了不许再吃冰淇淋
I don't want to take a bath.
我不想洗澡
I'm gonna raise my voice.
我要生气了
You're gonna make me talk loud.
别逼我吼你
You should do it.
你应该试试
Just try it.
试试嘛
That's a really dumb method.
那个方法真的很蠢
You don't even know. You've never tried it.
你根本不清楚 你从没试过
Okay, I'll try it.
行行 我试试
Like, really commit. All right.
要完全投入 好
Permission to sit?
我可以坐下吗
Ella, you are my queen.
艾拉 你是我的女王
And I'm here to serve you.
我全心为你服务
What is it that you want to do?
你想做什么
We will not take baths.
我们就不洗澡了
Baths are for fools.
傻瓜才洗澡
In fact, you and I will run through the mud like pigs.
事实上 你和我可以像猪一样在泥地里滚
We will splash about all day long in the dirtiest of water.
我们可以整天在最肮脏的水中嬉戏
Whatever it is, you tell me what you want to do, my queen.
无论是什么 你说你想做什么 我的女王
I'll take a bath.
我去洗澡
What the... What? That doesn't make sense.
什么情况 这完全没道理啊
That doesn't make sense. Why would...
完全没道理 为什么会...
Night. Love you.
晚安 爱你们
All right, man.
晚安 儿子
Give me a break.
我的天啊
Give me a- - that's, like, black magic.
天啊 那就像黑魔法
But it's not. That is magic.
但并不是 就是魔法
It's more, it's actually really positive.
这其实是很正面的
It's, like... it's, like, taking the idea of, like, you know,
就像是把相信孩子这一观念
just, like, believing in your kids to another level. Right.
上升到更高层次 好吧
It's like... It's, like, empowering them.
就像是 赋予他们力量
Letting them make the choice.
让他们自己做选择
Right? Like, seeing their light, letting their light shine.
对吧 看到他们的闪光点 让他们发光
Like, like, letting the kids be on top.
就好像 让孩子在上面
You know? Kids on top.
懂吗 孩子做主
Dude, "Kids on top"?
天啊 孩子做主
Exactly. That's a blog.
没错 值得一写
Right? You got to blog about that.
对吧 必须得写在博客里
Yeah, I got to blog.
是的 我去写了
Got to get my blog on. Yeah.
写博客去喽 是啊
No, no, no.
不不不
It's a book.
要写本书
Dude. It's a fucking book.
天啊 可以写本书
It's a fucking... It's a parenting book.
一本... 关于为人父母的书
It's a parenting book!
关于为人父母的书
It's a parenting book. Kids on Top!
关于为人父母的书 孩子做主
Oh, my God.
我的天
That's a great idea.
这主意真是绝了
Oh, my God.
天啊
It's almost, like, not fair.
简直赞到令人忌妒的程度
Here we go.
就是这里
We made it.
我们到了
Inshallah. So cool!
如蒙天佑 真酷
Ah, I can't believe you live here.
你居然住在这样的地方
This is amazing.
实在是赞
Thank you for inviting me here.
谢谢你邀请我来
Sure. Glad to have you.
不客气 你能来我很高兴
Oh, my God.
天啊
Welcome.
欢迎
Oh, my God. I love it.
我的天啊 我好喜欢
Oh, this is my friend, Shamuel.
这是我朋友 撒姆尔
Hi. This is Ali.
嗨 这是艾丽
Salaam. Salaam.
你好 你好
So, this was your family's farm?
这以前是你家的农场吗
Yeah, my grandparents used to raise goats here.
是的 我爷爷奶奶曾经在这养山羊
I love goats.
我喜欢山羊
I just saw this cute YouTube video of them jumping on trees.
我刚看过一个好玩的视频 山羊都跳到树上
You love them till you spend time with them.
要是天天和它们在一起 就不会喜欢了
For real. They're, like, real assholes.
真的 它们真的很讨厌
Everyone has a naan?
大家都有烤饼了吗
This maqluba is amazing.
这抓饭太好吃了
Which one is the maq... maqluba?
哪个是抓...抓饭
This is the maqluba.
这个是抓饭
Oh, my God, this is incredible.
我的妈呀 好吃死了
The tomatoes. Try the tomatoes.
番茄 尝尝番茄
I mean, it's not supposed to have tomatoes.
里面不该有番茄的
It's... okay, come on. But...
没事的 别这样 可是...
I know you're so anal. First... no, come on!
我知道你很事儿逼 首先 不 别打岔
First they take our land,
他们先是抢走了我们的土地
then they put tomatoes in our maqluba.
又在我们的抓饭里加入了番茄
It's really good.
真好吃
Next time I'll cook you the real maqluba.
下次我给你做地道的抓饭
So, every once in a while,
所以每隔一段时间
you have to buy your tomatoes from Israel.
你们就得从以色列买♥♥番茄
Well, we don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
You can't get Palestinian tomatoes.
买♥♥不到巴勒斯坦番茄
You can't get avocado.
还买♥♥不到牛油果
You can't get Bamba. Oh, my God.
也买♥♥不到花生酱爆米花 天啊
Bamba. Bamba.
花生酱爆米花 花生酱爆米花
Fucking miss Bamba. But come on.
好想吃啊 别闹了
Don't you get Bamba once in a while?
你们不是过一段时间就能吃到吗
Do you guys break the boycott for delicious treats?
你们不是为了好吃的食物违反联合抵抗吗
A little bit?
有那么几次吧
Only when you're drunk. Only when we're drunk.
只有在喝醉的时候 只在我们喝醉时
Cheers for that. Cheers for Bamba.
干杯 为花生酱爆米花干杯
Okay.
好的
They're asleep.
他们睡了
Cookies for the hot mommy blogger.
为辣妈博主准备的小饼干
These have a little bit of crack in them.
在里面放了点快克粉
I have to tell you something. What's up?
和你说件事 什么事
Um, you know the...
这个...
this whole, like, Kids on Top idea?
这整个"孩子做主"的想法
It's not, like, a hundred percent my idea.
也不完全是我一个人想出来的
No, I came up with it with this other person.
是我和另一个人一起想出来的
Sort of. I mean, it's mine,
算是吧 是我的点子
but... we kind of came up with it together.
可是...也算是我们一起想出来的
Well, who was it?
那个人是谁
Do you, um,
你...
remember Ella's preschool teacher, Miss Lila?
还记得艾拉的托儿所老师 莱拉老师吗
Miss Lila?
莱拉老师
Is she the one with the freckles?
是脸上长雀斑的那个吗
We used to talk about- - never wore a bra.
我们以前聊到过她 从来不♥穿♥胸罩
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
是的 记得
She's hot. When did you see her?
她很性感 你们什么时候见的面
I just...
我...
you know, ran into her around the hood.
就是 在附近遇见她了
That's cool.
不错
Please don't bring me any more cookies, okay?
别再给我饼干了 好吗
Have, like, too much sugar. But thank you.
我好像吃了太多的糖 不过还是谢谢你
I'm not eating all these.
我才不要一个人都吃光
Throw them away. It doesn't matter.
那就扔了吧 没事的
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表