剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
It was like... fingernails on a chalkboard...
就像是 指甲划过黑板的声音
when they would call me Mommy.
他们都叫我妈咪
And those two times that I was in those two mental hospitals...
我入住精神病院的那两次...
Wait, I thought she was in Fresno.
等等 我以为她是去了弗雷斯♥诺♥
It was a relief not being a mother.
不用作为母亲 是一种解脱
Do you hate us?
你讨厌我们吗
No, I don't hate you,
不 我不讨厌你们
but your Moppa's not the only one who's suffered.
但你们的妈爸不是唯一遭受磨难的人
Mom, I... What are you talking about?
妈 我...你在说些什么
I said it in my show.
我在我的演出里说过了
I wasn't there. Yes, exactly, exactly.
我不在场 是啊 对极了
You weren't there, but your sisters were,
你不在场 但你的姐♥妹♥们♥都在
and your Moppa was,
你的妈爸也在
and I loudly exclaimed that I had a secret.
我大声解释了 我有个秘密
And none of you asked me about it.
结果你们没人问我是什么秘密
You never asked me about it. Strangers asked me about it.
你们从来没问过我 连陌生人都问过
You know, people from Denmark...
来自丹麦的人...
Yes, yes. Scandinavian people...
是的 是的 斯堪的那威亚半岛上的人
Your secret... your secret.
你的秘密 你的秘密
You were talking about me.
你是在说我
No. No.
不 不是的
I was talking about me.
我是在说我自己
What was it?
到底是什么秘密
I mean, I'm sorry that we didn't ask.
我很抱歉我们之前没问过
I didn't... I thought... I didn't...
我没...我以为...
We just figured it would be rude.
我们只是觉得那样会很无礼
I was ten years old.
我当时才10岁
Then there was this teacher, this Mr. Stenger,
有个老师 斯腾格老师
who said that he saw my talent, or so I,
他说他看到了我的才艺 于是我...
I thought. And then, when we were alone,
我以为...然后 我们独处时
the things happened, and so I stopped eating.
发生了那种事 于是我就不再进食了
I was...
我被...
molested.
性侵了
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表