剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, she's gonna love this.
天呐 她一定会很喜欢
Talked to my parents; the kids are all good. Oh, good.
和我父母联♥系♥过了 孩子们很好 那就好
Is that the sweater?
这就是那件毛衣吗
It's the sweater, the sweater. Come on.
就是那件毛衣 是的 真厉害
That looks awesome. Yeah, right?
看起来很漂亮 就是啊
You did that? I did it.
你亲手织的吗 是的
It's so cute; you're so talented.
衣服真漂亮 你手真巧
Thank you so much for giving this to my mom.
谢谢你们帮忙带这件衣服给我妈
She's gonna, like, lose her shit.
她会 激动到发狂的
It's crazy that we're going to see your mom.
我们要去见你妈 实在太疯狂了
I know. It's pretty crazy.
就是啊 是挺疯狂的
Well, we're not going to see her.
我们不是特地去见她
She just happens to live there.
她只是刚好住在那里
Yeah, just stop by. We're just making a stop.
是啊 只是顺道去一下 我们只是顺路
Yeah. Does your mom, like,
没错 你妈妈...
know who we are?
知道我们是谁吗
Eh, ish, yeah.
算是知道吧 对
This one is not going with us
这家伙不跟我们去
'cause he doesn't want to miss a comic book party.
因为他不想错过漫画派对
It's not a party.
那不是派对
It's a convention. I told you that, Mom.
是大会 我跟你解释过的 妈妈
I don't know what I'll find when I get back.
我不知道我回来时会发现什么
'Ey! Relax.
放轻松
He's gonna live through the week.
他能活过这一周
Right, sonny boy?
对吧 孩子
You're gonna come back,
等你回来时
he's gonna be like a different person.
他会成为一个全新的人
Maybe he's gonna have a mind of his own maybe,
也许到时他会有自己的思想
for once in his fucking life.
这辈子头一次
What's this?
你这是什么鬼上身
It's Mario! What?
是马里奥 什么
It's this character I do in my improv class.
是我在即兴表演课上塑造的角色
Mario coming, too?
马里奥也要一起去吗
Of course Mario's coming.
马里奥当然要去
I got your passport right here.
你的护照就在我裤裆里
Jesus Christ. Oh, God.
我的天 天呐
I think that's, like, super hot that your mom lives in Israel.
我觉得你妈住在以色列很性感
Okay, you can't fuck my mom though.
好吧 但你不能操♥我♥妈
That's the only No, I don't mean...
就这一点不能... 不 我不是那个意思
No. We're not.
不会的 我们不会的
We wouldn't. Okay.
我们不会干那种事 好吧
He would, but I wouldn't.
他会的 但我不会
Well, we're totally gonna miss you.
我们一定会很想你
Yeah. Is that weird?
是啊 那奇怪吗
Is that too soon? Are we allowed to say that?
会不会太快了 我们可以那么说吗
No, I don't think it's too soon. I'm gonna miss you guys, too.
不会 不会太快 我也会想念你们
We should probably... Just...
我们该... 只是...
Don't want to forget that.
不想忘了那个
We should probably get going.
我们该走了
We got 22 minutes till the car gets here.
车还要22分钟才到这里
Just FYI.
就是告诉你们一声
We have 21 minutes until the car gets here.
车到达前我们还有21分钟
Okay, then.
那好吧
I see where this... this is going.
我明白...接下来要干什么了
I see exactly what's happening.
我很清楚接下来会怎么样了
I have no idea.
我毫无头绪呢
My little ragazzi.
亲爱的各位
Mario takes care of everything.
马里奥会照料好一切
I got some Ambien for you.
我给你准备了安♥眠♥药♥
Molto buono. This is gonna put a smile
很好 这会让你脸上
on that gorgeous face of yours.
露出美丽的笑容
Mom, if you don't kill Mario, I will.
妈 如果你不杀了马里奥 我会亲自动手
Somebody's cranky pants.
有人脾气很暴躁哦
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
make sure your seatbelts are securely fastened.
请确保您的安全带已系好
We've been cleared for takeoff.
我们准备起飞
Still in your pajamas, I see.
你还穿着睡衣
Yeah.
是啊
These meds are destroying me.
这些药快毁了我了
I-I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I called in sick again.
我又打电♥话♥请病假了
I didn't notice anything... on the table, for dinner.
我没看到桌上有晚饭
Well, there's food, but it's frozen.
有食物 但是是冰冻的
Oh, I see. Yeah. Yeah.
我明白了 是的
I've been nibbling on some crackers.
我吃了些饼干
I mean, it's not really dinner.
算不上晚饭
I'll take some crackers.
那我也吃些饼干
After all, I worked 12 hours today.
毕竟我今天工作了12小时
Should have some crackers.
该吃点饼干
Did you catch up on all your shows?
你补完你要看的剧了吗
Do you want something?
你想要什么吗
You know, Davina,
达维娜
maybe you had thought about that before,
也许你之前想到过
maybe just prepared something or made a phone call
也许就煮点什么或打个电♥话♥叫外卖♥♥
or pushed some fucking buttons on the microwave.
或是在该死的微波炉上按个键
Okay.
好吧
Your house, your rules.
你的房♥子你说了算
Would you like me to get you something?
你想让我给你弄点吃的吗
What I would like you to do...
我想让你做的是...
Yeah? ...is maybe notice that I'm here.
是什么 或许注意到我的存在
Maybe notice that I work 12 hours a day.
或许注意到我每天工作12个小时
Maybe notice that I'm putting in extra hours
或许注意到我加班加点
so maybe you could have an acupuncture treatment
就为了让你能得到针灸治疗
or something that makes you feel... Oh, acupuncture?!
或其他能让你好受... 针灸吗
What do you think, acupuncture cures AIDS?!
你认为针灸能治好艾滋病吗
W-Where did you get your fucking medical degree, Sal?
你的医学学位是他妈从哪儿弄来的 萨尔
Well, I would like you to try some goddamn thing, Davina!
我想让你尝试一些疗法 达维娜
Something! You don't want to do anything!
什么都好 你什么都不想做
You're just sitting here! It's like you're just giving up!
你就坐在这儿 好像你已经放弃了一样
I'm sorry I'm such a burden to you.
我对你造成这么大负担 真抱歉
You want me to go?
你想要我离开吗
Yeah. I'm fucking done.
是的 我他妈受够了
You're not gonna crash on Miranda's couch
你怎么能去睡米兰达的沙发
while I have an empty house in the Palisades.
我在帕里赛德明明有间空房♥子
Now, just get your stuff and put it in the garage...
收拾你的行李 放到车♥库♥里
Wait. The Airbnbers are still in the house. Oh, okay.
等等 租客还在那栋屋子里 好吧
So just, uh, take the, uh, basement space. All right?
那你先住进地下室 好吗
And just wait there till I get home.
在那儿等我回家
He's probably glad just to get rid of me.
他大概很庆幸终于摆脱我了
Oh, fuck him. It's his loss.
去他的 是他的损失
Okay?
好吗
I got you.
有我在
Thanks.
谢谢
You got it? Yes.
你行不行 行
I can't believe this is my life.
真不敢相信这是我的人生
Careful.
小心点
Careful.
小心点
Wouldn't it be great to just live in a house like this?
要是能住在这样一栋房♥子里真是棒极了 对吧
Not to have to worry about how to pay the rent,
不必担忧如何付房♥租
or getting kicked out
也不必因为在冰箱里
just because you left an empty bottle of milk in a refrigerator.
留下了一个空牛奶瓶 而担心被赶出去
Or for not fucking somebody.
或因为不和某人上♥床♥
Or for not fucking him the right way.
或没按他喜欢的方式操♥逼♥
Girl, look, we all had to do things to survive.
姑娘们 我们为了生存都得有所付出
As long as I can remember,
我还记得
I've had to do some kind of...
我曾不得不做某种...
mental gymnastics, trying to keep a roof over my head.
意识体操 就为了换取栖身之所
Yeah.
是啊
Trying to be somebody for somebody else,
试图为了别人 变成另一种人
anybody other than myself.
就是不能做我自己
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表