剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Okay.
好的
Consider yourself sponsored.
你现在有担♥保♥人了
No.
没有
No.
没有
No, he's gone.
没有 他不在
No.
没了
There's no one in sight.
一个人都没有
I think he's gone back to Bavaria, or wherever.
我觉得他回巴伐利亚或别的什么地方去了
Yeah, to buy a gun so he can come back
是啊 去买♥♥一支枪
and shoot my head off.
然后回来爆我的头
Oh, shush.
别瞎说
I don't think so.
我不觉得
It's pretty, isn't it?
这里很美啊 不是吗
It is. It's big.
是很美 也很大
Listen, my stomach sounds like a fighter jet,
你听 我的胃听着像架战斗机在咆哮
and I really... Can we get some food?
我真的...我们可以弄点吃的吗
Sure. I'm starving.
当然 我要饿死了
What do you want? Anything.
你想吃什么 什么都行
Let's... wait.
那我们...等等
Wait.
等等
I have someone who will be more than happy
我有个朋友 不论我开口要什么
to bring over anything I ask for.
一定会给我送来
Really? I mean anything.
真的吗 不管什么都行
Okay.
太好了
Why didn't we just get something while we were there?
我们在以色列的时候为什么不买♥♥礼物
Because it was totally too hot...
因为那里实在太热了
It was hot. ...and I forgot.
很热 而且我忘了
It's not our fault, she's not gonna know the difference.
不是我们的错 她看不出区别的
I think this is great. I mean,
我觉得这里很棒 我是说
everything in here looks like it's from Israel.
这里的一切都让人感觉来自以色列
That's the whole point, right?
那才是重点 对吗
But what are we gonna say?
但我们要怎么说
Like, "Oh, hey, um,
比如 "嘿
"I got this for you because it made me
我给你买♥♥了这个 因为我第一眼看到这个
think of you as soon as I saw it"?
就想起了你"
That would work. No.
那挺好的 才不是
Honey, why are you stressing? No.
亲爱的 你为什么要给我们施加压力 没有
It doesn't matter, we're just bringing her a gift
没关系啊 我们只是要给她带个礼物
and saying our good-byes, and we're done,
然后跟她道别 这样就好了
and it's all gonna be fine.
不会有事的
Yeah, but we have... Just be gentle and kind.
是啊 但我们... 要温柔友好
But if we're too gentle, we're not gonna do it.
但如果我们太温柔了 就根本做不到
Honey... That's the thing, we have to be...
亲爱的... 那就是问题所在 我们必须...
I think I know how to break up with people.
我觉得我深知要怎么跟别人分手
You know what? You're not that good.
你知道吗 你其实没那么厉害
'Cause I'm back.
因为我们又复合了
Good point.
有道理
These are the rules, okay? Yeah.
不过有一些规则 说吧
Don't sit down. Don't sit down.
别坐下 别坐下
Don't stay for a long time. No.
别待太长时间 不待
And if she offers us weed,
如果她要给我们大♥麻♥
we say no. No.
我们要拒绝 拒绝
No, thank you, weed. No. Hell no.
不抽大♥麻♥ 谢谢 不抽 绝对不抽
It's gonna be fine. All right.
不会有事的 好吧
Honey, honey, honey. All right, all right.
亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的 好吧好吧
We got this.
我们可以的
You're on board for this, right?
你下定决心了吧
Absolutely.
当然
Hello. Hi.
你好啊 嗨
Thank you. Oh, my God, I said two salads.
谢谢 天呐 我只要了两份沙拉
This is enough for a village.
这都够一整村的人吃了
I tend to over-order when I'm excited to see someone.
我迫不及待要见某人的时候 就常常会点太多
Goodness.
天呐
Oh, I told you about Davina, right?
我跟你说过达维娜 对吧
Of course. Sorry.
当然 抱歉
Pleasure. Nice to meet you.
很荣幸 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you. You hungry?
我也很高兴认识你 你饿吗
I'm starving.
我快饿死了
Good, have a seat.
太好了 快坐下
Well, we have made a frightening dent in this food.
我们吃得可够快的
This is really good. It is good.
这个真好吃 很好吃
This salad-- I used to hate ranch dressing when I was little,
这沙拉 我小时候超级讨厌田园沙拉酱
and now I'm noticing I really love it.
但现在我发现我非常喜欢
It's weird, isn't it? Yeah.
很奇怪 对吧 是啊
I used to have a phrase I'd say all the time--
我曾经有一个阶段整天一直说
life's a roller coaster.
生活就像过山车
I love that.
我喜欢
Okay. Who's that?
好吧 是谁
Hi. So you must be my internet tenant?
嗨 你就是我的网上房♥客吧
Christ on a cracker. You okay?
天啊 你还好吗
What are you people doing here?
你们在这里干什么
Hi, I'm Maura. I'm your landlady, and, um...
嗨 我叫莫娜 我是房♥东
Hey, I'm Donald.
嘿 我叫唐纳德
You people need to get the hell out of here.
你们快给我从这里滚出去
I'm sorry to say this, but, uh...
很抱歉要这样说 但是...
uh, circumstances have changed.
情况有变
Un-fucking-believable.
真♥他♥妈♥令人难以置信
Well, I will have you know that I will be writing
我告诉你 我会给你写一篇
a particularly atrocious, scathing review
惊天动地的差评
to Airbnb, all right? Okay.
给爱彼迎 明白吗 可以
I mean, from the very beginning,
从一开始
you've been nothing but a pain in my ass.
你们就让人蛋疼得要命
Okay, um, I'm-I'm-I'm of course willing to reimburse you.
当然 我当然可以补偿你
I've already paid $1,800,
我已经付了1800美元
All right, for the upcoming week. All right.
那是下周的房♥钱 好吧
Okay, that's just, um...
好了 这是...
Actually, that's an enormous sum of money.
其实这是不小的一笔钱
But let me, um...
但是让我
let me reimburse you and show you out.
让我补偿你 然后领你出去
It doesn't make any difference.
那也没有区别
I will not be evacuated.
我不会走的
I cannot be evicted!
我不能被赶出去
I have business here.
我在这里有工作要忙
I don't have the time to go hunting for another dwelling!
我没时间再找别的住处了
Your dwell-hunt is of no concern to me.
你找房♥子不关我的事
Get out. Let's go.
出去 走吧
I'm entitled to what I motherfucking paid for!
老子有权享受自己花钱购买♥♥的服务
Rei... rein it in, fella. Oh, my God!
控制一下 哥们 我的天呐
Oh, oh, you want me to rein it in?
你要我控制一下
Okay, I'm gonna rein it in right now, okay?
我现在就控制 好吗
Passive resistance, all right?
消极抵抗 行了吧
Little conscientious subjectification.
本着良心当一回主体吧
Oh, my God. What?
天呐 怎么
Oh, my God!
天呐
What is he doing? He is...
他在干什么 他在...
He is, um... He has planked.
他...他躺下来赖着不走了
Oh, my God.
天呐
Okay.
好吧
You got something for me?
你们给我买♥♥礼物了吗
Not a big deal. No big deal.
没什么 没什么大不了的
Got some weight to it.
有点重呢
This is absolutely... Oh, my goodness.
真的... 天呐
...not a big deal.
没什么
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
Yes. Oh, that's beautiful.
当然 太漂亮了
So nice. Yeah.
多好看啊 是啊
Thank you. 'Cause of Israel.
谢谢 因为以色列
Wow, where'd you get it?
你们在哪儿买♥♥的
In Jerusalem. In Tel Aviv.
耶路撒冷 特拉维夫
Or in Tel Aviv. In Te Jerus...
或者特拉维夫 在特...
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表