剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
You can't. Nobody's dead.
不行 没有死人
Is this about your lady friend?
这是因为你那个女性朋友吗
'Cause if you need more time...
因为若你需要更多时间...
No, what I need is for my colleagues to protect people instead of institutions.
不 我需要我的同事保护人命 而不是保护什么机构
There is something wrong with that place.
那地方不对劲
And if you can't see it, then you're part of the problem.
如果你看不到 那说明你也有问题
I have seen too many women squander their potential,
我见过太多女人浪费自己的才能
feelings getting in the way of a case.
在破案时被感情左右
If you want to turn heads on the force, this is no way to do it.
如果你想在警队里脱颖而出 这绝对不是良策
All right. Take five.
好了 大家休息一下
We'll work on the solo after the break.
休息结束后我们开始练习独舞
Brava!
棒极了
Oh, Madame DuBois. Oh, God, that was barely even a mark.
杜波瓦女士 老天 刚才那连及格都够不上
City Works is lucky to have you backxa0here.
城市工厂把你请了回来真是幸运
Thank you.
谢谢
Though some things never change.
虽然一些事永远不会改变
Pervert's gonna perv.
变♥态♥永远都是变♥态♥
What can I say? Our board chair's an enthusiast
我能说什么 我们的董事会主席热爱芭蕾
and a generous one.
而且也很大方
Is good, yes?
不错吧
Is great.
非常好
I spoke with Talbot. Nice guy.
我跟塔伯特谈过了 他人不错
He'd like to see an excerpt of Ripper at tomorrow's meeting.
他想在明天的董事会上看一段"开膛手"的舞蹈
Hadrian doesn't make artistic decisions.
海德里安不负责艺术上的决定
It's the board's first meeting since Cassie's fall,
这是凯西坠楼后的第一次董事会
plus they have to reelect the chair.
而且他们还得重新选举主席
This is no time for a command performance.
这不是看专场演出的时候
Talbot thinks it is.
塔伯特觉得是
You told me they'd never go for it.
你告诉我他们绝对不会支持
I'll prove otherwise.
我会证明不是这样
Ramon!
罗蒙
Brisé volé. Brisé volé!
飞行分散舞步
Temps de cuisse.
大腿发力擦地
Sissonne, sissonne, trois, pas de bourrée.
分腿跳 三个 插秧步
Trois, pas de bourrée, chassé en dans, pas de chat, and pas de bourrée.
三个 插秧步 追赶步 猫步 然后是插秧步
You're late.
你动作慢了
You're having way too much fun.
你寻开心寻过头了吧
I know, right?
我知道 对吧
And piqué, balancé, balancé.
吸腿转 平衡 保持平衡
Soutenu.
维持
Sissonne doublée.
分腿跳加倍
Sissonne doublée! Relevé. Lame duck. Double lame duck.
分腿跳加倍 单脚立 跛鸭转 双倍跛鸭转
Chaînés. And finish!
连锁旋转 结束
You need to think like a puppet.
你得像木偶那样思考
Our ballet master's the brain. You're just the body.
我们的芭蕾老师是大脑 你就是身体
Come on! Okay.
再来 好吧
Bette! Delighted you'd carve out a minute to see your dear old mom.
贝特 我很高兴你能抽出一分钟来见你亲爱的老妈
Thanks for making time to see me.
谢谢你抽时间见我
Though I should say a minute is all I have.
尽管我应该说我只有一分钟
I have an imminent dinner date. Dad still out of town?
我的晚餐对象马上就到 爸爸还没回来吗
Bette, the therapy's working.
贝特 治疗是有用的
Good to know.
那就好
I'm running for board chair.
我要竞选董事会主席
Ah, third time's a charm.
第三次绝对会有好运
With the Whitlaw name duly burnished, this is my hour to snag the prize,
惠特劳尔这个姓氏已经渡上了金光 现在该我要点奖品了
get a little respect from our friends and neighbors.
收获来自我们的朋友和邻居的尊敬
Marrying into money...
嫁给有钱人...
they don't make it easy.
日子也不是好过的
Well, I'm looking to snag a little something too.
我也想要点东西
It seems I took a rough landing.
我好像摔得很重
So that's why you wanted to see me.
你就是为了这个才想见我
Hey, I can limp around on Advil, or you can help me achieve liftoff.
我可以吃点布洛芬跛着走路 或者你可以直接帮我起飞
I was thinking a dozen Percocet.
我想要12片羟考酮[阿片类止痛药]
Six Vicodin.
六片维柯丁[止痛药]
Mom! Honey, I care about you.
妈妈 亲爱的 我很在乎你
Well, lookee here.
瞧瞧啊
You're early. How were rehearsals? Amazing.
你来早了 排练得如何 好极了
Bette, I didn't know you were joining. Delia's your dinner date?
贝特 我不知道你也要来 迪莉娅就是你的晚餐对象吗
Honey, we are not having a scene.
亲爱的 别现眼
I live in a dorm room five blocks away, Mom.
妈妈 我住在离这里五个街区远的宿舍里
That's your choice, not mine.
那是你的选择 不是我的
I thought you'd be busy. If you wanna stay, stay.
我想着你会很忙 你想留下也可以
Speaking of busy, how many votes do you have?
说到忙碌 你拿到了多少票
It's looking good now that my star daughter
我优秀的女儿成了主演
has made principal.
目前局势对我很有利
Someone's got to dethrone Talbot.
必须有人推♥翻♥塔伯特
I shall free the people.
我会解放大家
Ramon said your showcase auditions are coming up.
罗蒙说你们马上要进行展示作品试演了
If you want any advice, I'd be happy to help.
你要是需要建议 我乐意帮忙
I'm good. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Any other dancer would be begging for Delia Whitlaw's guidance.
别的舞者都会求着让迪莉娅·惠特劳尔去指导他们
Any other dancer wouldn't have it lorded over them the rest of their life.
别的舞者也不愿意她一辈子都压在自己头上
I've got bigger things to worry about.
我有更重要的事要操心
Yeah, it must be a full-time job
肯定是给罗蒙·科斯塔的
sticking your tongue on Costa's hairy bits.
全职口♥交♥吧
Elizabeth! Why can't you be nice?
伊丽莎白 你怎么就不能态度好点
Because I'm in pain, Mom!
因为我很痛 妈
Help me out, and I promise I'll be sugar and spice.
帮帮我吧 我保证我会很乖很温柔
See what these do for you.
看看这些管不管用吧
Better get back.
我得回去了
Is this gonna be, like, a regular occurrence?
这会成为家常便饭吗
It'll only take a few minutes.
就是几分钟而已
Well, this is my bedroom,
这是我的卧室
not a stinking mosque.
不是臭烘烘的清♥真♥寺
Use your back.
用上你的背
Girl, I already see you counting.
丫头 我已经看出来你在数了
God, I'm such a loser.
老天 我真没用
No, there's some good stuff in there. Let's go from the top.
不 你的表现还是可圈可点的 我们从头开始
Come on. Six, seven, and...
来吧 六 七 开始...
In ballet, you can be as strong as a linebacker,
在芭蕾里 你可以像中后卫那样坚挺
with the endurance of a marathon runner and the heart of a champion rower.
有马拉松运动员那样的耐力和冠军划船手的心境
But there's one thing you've got that no one else can touch,
但你有一样东西是谁都动不了的
and that's your flexibility.
你的柔韧性
You're born with it, your God-given gift of limber ligaments and tendons,
它是天生的 天赐的柔软韧带和肌腱
but whatever you have is never enough.
但不管你有什么 那永远都不够
So you're at war with yourself,
所以你要跟自己开战
battling your body's desire to curl back up.
跟身体退缩的欲望抗争
You break yourself trying to bend yourself.
你为了弯曲把身体弄折
Miss a day, and you slip backwards.
错过一天 你就会退步
Work too hard, and your body retaliates,
用力过猛 你的身体就会报复
tightens like a grudge.
生气般得绷得紧紧的
But you learn. You do.
但你会慢慢学会 真的
You find the perfect torture to get results
你会找到能达到最优结果的折磨方式
without busting up the machine that got you this far.
而且不烧坏让你走到现在的机器
You got it, girl.
你可以的 丫头
That entrechat quatre was late.
交织舞步四慢了
Grand allegro, as yesterday,
全快板舞步 就像昨天一样
although from the corner, I'd like saut de basque
尽管从角落开始 我想看到的是巴斯克跳
instead of grand jeté en tournant. And, gentlemen,
而不是旋转式大跳 先生们
tour en l'air. Ladies, keep the jeté at the end.
你们做空中转圈 女士们 你们保持大跳直到结束
And...
开始...
Don't count.
别数
And tour en l'air!
空中转圈
Balancé, balancé, soutenu.
平衡 维持
And a six and a six!
交织舞步六 再来个交织舞步六
Travel. More.
再走一点 继续
Andtour en l'air.
空中转圈
I need the fifth at the top of the assemblé, not just as you land.
我需要你们在聚合舞步最高点时做出五位站姿 不是落地的时候
Thank you. Brooks.
谢了 布鲁克斯
It's nice to see how you inspire the next generation.
很高兴看到你如何激励下一代
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表