剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
And how'd that work for your mum?
这套说辞也适用于你妈妈吗
All right, everyone,
好了 各位
there's a list taped up of the order I want to see you in...
已经有一张排好的顺序表 大家按那个来...
and the shot I've chosen for each of you.
还有我为你们选定的动作
Let's keep this efficient, shall we?
大家都动作快点吧
I've been doing the math, and it all adds up.
我思前想后 一切都说得通了
It's Neveah's fault we went to Michi Beach.
我们去米奇海滩夜店都怪娜薇娅
It's her fault you crashed your dad's car.
你撞坏你♥爸♥的车也怪她
And we both know she's the one who locked me on the roof.
你我都知道 是她把我锁在屋顶上的
The roof might have been an accident.
屋顶那件事或许是个意外
It was her, Bette.
就是她 贝特
And she cost me my role.
她害我丢了主角
She lost me my mother, which forced me to fend for myself
她害我失去了母亲 我只能自力更生
and led me to Travis.
进而认识了特维斯
All of this is on her.
全都是她的错
Madame will kill us when she finds out what we did.
夫人要是知道我们做了什么 她一定会宰了我们
We'll be kicked out.
我们会被开除的
No Ripper, no City Works, no future.
"开膛手" 城市工厂芭蕾舞团和未来都会化作泡影
You're safe because you already have a principal solo.
你现在不担心 因为你已经有一支主独舞了
If I could only get on that poster...
我要是能登上海报...
I might still have a chance.
我或许还会有机会
Quiet, please! Ladies to the center.
请大家安静 女士们到中间来
Miss Whitlaw, you're in no condition to be the face of the Archer school.
惠特劳尔小姐 你绝对不能出现在阿奇学院的海报上
So I take off the boot.
我可以把靴子脱了
And then what?
然后呢
I could support her.
我可以支撑她
She could do a passé with a huge lean-out.
她可以做个倾斜度很大的大吸腿
I could be out of frame taking her weight.
我可以在镜头外撑住她的重心
Mr. Brooks, you always say ballet is about strength and discipline.
布鲁克斯先生 你总说芭蕾最看重的是力量和自律
That's Bette to a T.
贝特完全就是这样
Warm yourself up.
你去热身吧
We'll begin with singles. Esmé's first, Lily on deck.
我们先从单人照开始 埃斯梅第一个 莉莉做好准备
Are you seriously gonna help Bette
你真的要帮贝特
steal this poster from every other girl at this school?
从这所学校的每个女生手里偷走登上海报的机会吗
She's betrayed us, like, how many times?
她都背叛我们多少次了
At least she does it to our faces.
至少她是正大光明地那么做的
Esmé.
埃斯梅
All right. And one, two, three.
好了 一 二 三
Next.
下一个
Take your time, Mr. Lennox.
慢慢来 莱诺克斯先生
And...
开始...
Turn out on the jeté.
小跳的时候摆好姿势
Good. Next!
很好 下一个
Oren, are you okay?
奥伦 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
He wants you to wear this.
他想让你穿这个
No, no, I will not do this.
我不会穿的
The show is called Ripper. That's the Ripper hoodie.
这出剧叫"开膛手" 那是开膛手的连帽衫
You want me photographed wearing the clothes of Cassie's murderer
你想让我在凯西死去这天穿着谋杀凯西那个人的
the very day that she dies!
连帽衫拍照
How can you accept this?
你们怎么能接受这种事
You were Cassie's friends!
你们都是凯西的朋友
She's my...
她是我的...
All right, look. You're right.xa0This shouldn't be happening.
好了 听着 你说得对 不该这样的
But you decided to keep your ass here in Chicago,
但你决定留在芝加哥
maybe for her, maybe for you.
或许为了她 或许为了你自己
But this is a mandatory photo shoot.
但这次的拍照是强制性的
You fight to get me kicked out, and now you want me in the picture?
你费尽心机想把我赶走 现在又想让我拍照
If it's not me being Archer's sexy, charming poster boy...
如果我当不上阿奇学院性感有魅力的海报男孩...
it should be you.
那也应该是你
Mr. Brooks, I've got another idea.
布鲁克斯先生 我又想到一个主意
I've been working up an epic jump I hopexa0you'll catch me in.
我一直在练习一个史诗级的跳跃 希望你能拍一下
Front of the window, blow out the exposure, be a killer silhouette...
我正脸面向这里的窗户 调高曝光 留下绝妙的剪影...
I'm not inviting input. You did from June.
我没让你说自己的想法 你就听朱恩的想法了
Mr. McRae, take what's on offer.
麦克雷先生 照我说的做就好
What is it? Do you just not like me?
怎么回事 你就是不喜欢我吗
What other people think of you is none of your business.
别人怎么看你与你无关
I'm just looking to you for some guidance, support.
我就是想寻求一些指引和支持
And I gotta wonder why you won't look back.
我很好奇你为何不肯回头看我一眼
You want another go?
你想再试一次吗
Find your light. Take your leap.
那就找到光源 然后做跳跃的动作
Moving on.
继续
Cassie?
凯西
What happens when there's nothing left?
如果什么都没有了会怎样
Breathe.
深呼吸
Just need to lose some layers.
你得给身体减轻负担
What are you doing? Chill, Oren. I was a fat kid too.
你在干嘛 冷静 奥伦 我以前也很胖
Break you down early on, you never recover, do you?
要是早早受了挫折 你就再也振作不起来了 对吧
Even when you've built the body, scored the role,
即便你把身材练得很好 拿到了角色
snagged the school's best partner,
得到了学校里最棒的搭档
you never feel right.
你永远都觉得不对劲
But I'm here to help.
但我是来帮你的
Thank you, Cassie.
谢谢你 凯西
I want this.
我想这样
Now relax.
那你放松
This shouldn't hurt too bad.
应该不会很疼
No. No! I can make you perfect, Oren.
不要 我可以让你变得完美 奥伦
No! You'll finally be enough.
不要 你终于要够资格了
No, no, no!
不要
No!
不要
Oren, what happened?
奥伦 怎么了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm calling the Wrench.
我去叫扳手
No, don't, don't. I just forgot to eat.
不 别去 我就是忘记吃东西了
Okay...
好吧...
Did he get a good shot of me?
他有没有拍好我
Mr. Limyadi, I see you've collected yourself.
利姆亚迪先生 看来你已经冷静下来了
And...
开始...
He couldn't talk Cassie's parents down. They're pulling the plug tonight.
他没办法说服凯西的父母 他们今晚要给她拔管
Eat.
吃了吧
I know how you get when you think the world's watching.
我知道你觉得全世界都在看着你时会怎样
Thanks.
谢谢
The cop knows you lied.
那个警♥察♥知道你说谎了
What?
什么
Relax.
放松
She's more interested in my lack of alibi.
她对我没有不在场证明更感兴趣
And the thing is, maybe she should be.
问题是 或许她应该怀疑
I had that shoving match with Cassie that night.
我和凯西那晚一直推来推去
You know, what if I just kept shoving and shoving until that...
要是我一直去推她 直到...
She could die because of me.
她可能是因我而死的
Bette.
贝特
I don't much like you right now...
虽然我现在不怎么喜欢你...
but I do know you.
但我确实了解你
It's not something you could do.
你不会做出那种事
I'm sorry.
对不起
The nurse said you'd be gone.
护士说你们应该走了
No, my husband left.
不 我丈夫走了
Off signing forms.
他去签各种文件了
It's easier for him than being in here.
那对他来说比留在这里轻松得多
Stay.
留下来吧
I don't wanna be alone.
我不想一个人
Your people...
在你们的宗教里...
do you believe in the afterlife?
你们相信来生吗
We believe heaven is a place for people who do more good than bad.
我们认为上天堂的人做过的好事多于坏事
We believe that heaven is a garden...
我们认为天堂是一个花♥园♥...
it's beyond our capacity to comprehend.
超出我们的理解范围
And when we arrive, we are greeted by angels
等我们上了天堂 就会有天使心怀安宁的愿望
with wishes of peace.
来迎接我们
And in that garden, there's no suffering.
在那个花♥园♥里 没有痛苦
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表