剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Is there something wrong with people looking after each other?
人们互相照顾有什么错吗
I got a real chance here.
我现在有一个实实在在的机会
A chance I'll never get again.
一个错过就不会再有的机会
If I get distracted, it's over for me.
我要是分心 一切就都完了
Well, I've got a chance here, too, Veah.
薇娅 我也得到了一个机会
I got a chance to be your mother again.
一个重新做你母亲的机会
Take him, he likes you.
抱着他 他喜欢你
I'm afraid I'll just make him cry.
我怕我只会惹他哭
It's what she does with all the boys.
她就是这么对所有男孩的
Oh, that's good.
可以了
You'll want more, trust me.
相信我 你会想要更多的
You're not from the city, are you? Glencoe? Wilmette? Kenilworth.
你不是城里的吧 格伦科 威尔米特 凯尼尔沃思
How'd you guess? Got the knack.
你怎么猜到的 我擅长这种事
My family's lived in Mud City for a hundred years.
我们家族在泥土城生活一百年了
We got deep roots.
我们深深扎根在这里
Want some vino? This is the good stuff.
喝葡萄酒吗 这可是好东西
That's more than I can handle.
我吃不完的
It's fresh. These calories don't stick.
我刚做好的 这东西不长肉的
Ma, she's a dancer.
妈妈 她是跳舞的
Well, she don't look like any dancer I ever saw.
她跟我之前见过的舞者都不一样
That's 'cause your idea of high culture's a pole dancer at a strip club.
那是因为你对高雅文化的理解就是脱衣舞夜店的钢管舞者
Babe, I know from dancing.
宝贝 我这是从跳舞里学到的
So, you like my son?
你喜欢我儿子吗
Ma, can we please not do this? Just asking.
妈妈 我们能别这样吗 我就是问问
I got a right to know what some fancy girl sees in my boy.
我有权知道一个上流社会的女孩看上了我儿子什么
You know, he talks a tough game,
他就是嘴硬而已
but I'm here to tell you, he's one big softy.
但我得告诉你 他就是个多愁善感的大块头
Okay. Can we eat? Please?
行了 我们能好好吃饭吗 拜托
Yes. Eat.
对 吃饭吧
Good, yeah?
很好吃吧
Yeah.
好吃
Matteo. This one, I like.
马特奥 这个姑娘 我喜欢
Mm! Salute. Salute.
干杯 干杯
Walk one and two and three and four
走一拍 两拍 三拍 四拍
and five, six, seven, melt eight,
五拍 六拍 七拍 慢慢转到八拍
and reach, two and three.
伸手去够 二拍 三拍
Do I dance it wrong?
我跳错了吗
You're dancing it fine, but where's the love?
你的动作没有错 但你的爱意呢
She's in a hospital bed, ten minutes away.
她在医院的病床上 就离这里10分钟的路程
I think you're a snob.
我觉得你很自以为是
Excuse me for not liking your song.
原谅我不喜欢你的歌♥
I get it.
我明白
You think ballet has to be dark and moody to be good.
你觉得芭蕾要黑暗阴郁一点才好看
So why choose me?
你为什么选我呢
I see a boy in there who once loved this.
我在你身上看到一个曾经很喜欢跳舞的男孩
Do you remember the first time you saw ballet?
你还记得第一次看芭蕾的情景吗
My parents took me to see Don Quixote.
我父母带我去看"堂·吉诃德"
Basilio's entrance cracked me open.
巴西里奥的入场深深打动了我
Showed me what I might become. I saw power and control.
他让我看到了我未来的可能性 我看到了力量感和控制感
Respect. And joy?
心中升起敬意 喜悦呢
Yeah, sure, I was a kid.
当然有了 我是个孩子嘛
Well, this video might be the first time other kids see ballet.
这个视频可能是其他孩子第一次看到芭蕾
So if you won't show me that joy, show them.
你要是不肯对我展示出那种喜悦 就展示给他们看
You felt it, Nabil.
你感受到了 纳比尔
I could see it.
我能看出来
I start to feel now...
我现在要是开始感觉到...
I may never stop.
或许就永远停不下来了
Hey, hi, it's Sh... Shane.
你好 我是肖恩...
Jason?
杰森
Shoes off.
把鞋脱了
Love what you've done with the place.
我喜欢你这里的装♥修♥
Kissing's a thing for me.
我喜欢亲吻
I know some guys don't like it, but...
我知道有些人不喜欢 但...
My husband was the one brought in the music.
我丈夫把音乐带到家里
Taught the boys how to swing and swing a hammer.
他教两个儿子跳舞 还有挥锤子
When did he pass? Oh, he's still around, sweetie.
他什么时候过世的 亲爱的 他还活着
He just ain't here.
他只是不在这里了
You're next!
你是下一个
Oh-ho-ho! Where'd you learn to swing like that?
你在哪学会这么跳的
A minute ago.
一分钟前
Hey, easy, man, she's been dancing all day.
你悠着点 她都跳一天了
She ain't complaining to me. Look at her!
她可没对我抱怨 瞧瞧她
Come on!
来啊
Nice haul.
收获不小啊
I was only supposed to be hostessing and ended up covering half the tables.
我本来只能做接待工作 结果却负责了半数的桌子
Looks like you could use a break.
似乎你应该休息一下
Can't. On the clock.
不行 我还没下班呢
Rules are different back here.
这里的规矩不一样
Not for me.
对我来说不是如此
I need this job, and if I want to keep it, I have to follow the rules...
我需要这份工作 如果想做下去 我就得遵守规矩...
You pushed me!
你推了我
Admit it, you wanted in.
承认吧 你想下水
I have to get back!
我得回去
Aw, you're already wet.
你已经湿透了
Travis, this isn't even my dress.
特维斯 这都不是我的裙子
Consider it payback for when you spilled that drink on me.
就当是你为把那杯酒洒到我身上还债了
I thought you were up for some fun. It's just it came as a surprise.
我还以为你想找点乐子 只是这也太意外了
That's what makes something fun.
意外才好玩啊
What? I thought surprises were fun.
怎么... 你不是说意外才好玩吗
Talk about payback.
那你就继续还债吧
You want payback?
你想让我还债
Okay. All right. Hold up. All right. You win.
好吧 休战 你赢了
You bet I do.
必须的
I, uh... I really should get back. Can you get my shoes for me?
我真得回去了 你能帮我把鞋子捞出来吗
Uh, sure.
没问题
Let me, uh... Let me help you out.
我帮你
It's okay. It's just us here.
没事 这里就我们两个人
Sorry, I... I gotta find my friends. It's okay.
抱歉 我得去找我的朋友了 没关系
Seriously?
不是吧
Hi, I'm alive. 'Kay, thanks, bye.
我还活着 好的 谢了 再见
You reheat that in a pan, you hear me?
记得放到锅里热 听到没
None of that microwave business.
不要用微波炉
Give me a squeeze. Mm!
让我抱一下
And come back soon. You hear me?
下次再来做客 听到没
It was a lovely evening. Thank you.
今晚真是美好 谢谢
So, you want me to take you home or what?
你希望我送你回家还是怎样
These guitars, are they your dad's?
这些吉他是你♥爸♥爸的吗
What did she tell you? Hey, I know all about messed up families.
她跟你说了什么 我很了解不幸的家庭
Ma's a talker, in case you can't tell.
我妈妈很健谈 以免你看不出来
So when I need some quiet, I come in here.
所以我要是想静静 我就会来这里
These are yours.
这些吉他都是你的啊
Look, I... I know she roped you into dinner.
听着 我知道她强留你吃了晚饭
I hope it at least took your mind off the...
我希望这至少能让你不去想...
It did.
确实有
And with what I got coming my way tomorrow...
明天我要去拍视频...
I needed it.
确实需要放松一下
I guess the Marchettis are good medicine.
看来马切蒂家的人都是良药
And I could use a little more...
我还需要更多...
as in a couple more of those pills.
我说的是那种药片
Come on.
拜托
I stayed for dinner, charmed your mother, made you look good.
我留下来吃晚饭 哄你母亲开心 让你有面子
Yeah, and you loved it.
对 而且你也乐在其中
And you owe me.
你欠我人情
That pain?
那种疼痛
It's your body telling you something's wrong. Okay?
是你的身体在告诉你出问题了 知道吗
And me? I'm the only one telling you straight.
至于我 只有我跟你说了大实话
You don't get what it means. Fighting for something.
你不懂为一件事拼尽全力是什么感觉
From what I see here, you don't even have it in you to get anything done.
根据我在这里看到的 你根本没有做成任何事的能力
In every duet, there's a time when everything goes numb.
每次跳双人舞时 你总会有麻木的一刻
You step out of your body.
你灵魂出窍
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表