剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
I've never had a guy before,
我从没交过男朋友
someone who I'm crazy about.
而且还是一个我特别迷恋的人
I've never been able to show him what I can do.
我从来没有机会让他知道我有什么本事
I've seen what you can do, Shane. Okay, then...
我见识过你的本事 肖恩 好吧 那...
stay because your phone, it's got a great camera
留下来吧 因为你手♥机♥的摄像头不错
and we could use it.
可以给我们用
June.
朱恩
If Bette takes over this for even a minute, I am walking out.
贝特哪怕就出一下风头 我就退出
We're all here for a bigger reason.
我们在这里都是为了更重要的事
And you have no idea the ways that girl can get what she wants.
你不知道那丫头为了得到她想要的有多不择手段
Okay, guys, so, for the two of you...
好吧 各位 你们两个...
we're gonna do the individual list first,
我们要先做个人项目
and then we'll throw in your tour en l'air section before the big trio lift. Cool?
然后在大动作三人托举之前先插一段空中转圈 好吗
Are you sure you should be here?
你确定你该在这吗
Why not? This here's a chance to go viral,
为什么不呢 这是走红的机会
and this time not for a drug-induced freakout at some hospital.
这次可不是因为嗑药过头而在某家医院里发神经
Madame will see this as a betrayal. I'm the fricking face of this place.
夫人会把这件事看作背叛 我是这里的门面
What's she gonna do? Kick me out?
她会怎么做 开除我吗
Except I know there's more at stake for you.
只是我知道你不止冒着被开除的风险
You're damn right.
你说得太对了
I show Madame I can do this, I will finally, finally get her respect.
我向夫人展示我能做到这件事 我就终于能得到她的尊敬了
Now, I got you lined up to dance soon so you can get to your girl.
我把你排早点跳 你就能去见你女朋友了
Thank you.
谢谢
And the part I dance tonight... I would like to dance it with you.
我今晚跳的那段舞... 我想跟你一起跳
All right, bitches, let's do this.
好了 各位 开始跳吧
June, don't hog the floor!
朱恩 别把地方都占了
Bette, easy.
贝特 别激动
It is never enough with you, is it?
你还没完没了了是吗
I just want the boys looking good.
我只是想让男生看起来好点
No, you just want more and more and more,
不 你就是贪得无厌
all the while whilst choking the life out of me!
一直都是这样 你要慢慢把我憋死了
It's a sickness.
这是一种病态
June, we'll get another take.
朱恩 我们再拍一遍
No, the first one was great.
不 第一遍就很好
I'm off the clock.
我收工了
Good on you, girl.
好样的 妞儿
Caleb, Nabil, you're up next.
凯勒布 纳比尔 你们下一个上
You did good! Thanks, man.
你跳得真好 谢谢 兄弟
Hey. You did a good job, man, seriously. All right, next group.
你们跳得很好 真的 好了 下一组
Look at you.
看看你
Alive and kicking.
活蹦乱跳的
These days, not so high.
现在可跳不了多高了
Cassie, you're not calling anyone.
凯西 你谁都不能叫
To think you were once so perfect, so strong.
想想你以前那么完美 那么有力量
Now scuttering along like a cockroach.
现在却想像只蟑螂一样急匆匆爬走
Word is you got your tongue back.
听说你又能开口讲话了
I'm glad.
我很高兴
It has many uses.
它的用处很多
But when it comes to me and the stories you tell,
但要是涉及到我还有你的故事
you better hold it or that fall of yours will feel like a warm-up act.
你最好憋着点 否则你从房♥顶上摔下去就只是暖场表演
I have a right to the truth.
我有权揭露真♥相♥
Not if it hurts me,
伤害到我就不行
because I swear to God, I will hurt you right back.
因为我发誓 我一定会以牙还牙
After everything?
经过这一切之后吗
Impossible.
不可能
No.
不
I can find the tiny pretty things you love
我可以找到你心爱的小东西
and tear their wings off.
把它们的翅膀扯掉
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Nabil, look at your girlfriend.
纳比尔 看看你女朋友
Even now, pushing herself to the limit.
到现在还在把自己往极限上逼
Mr. Costa, you have no business here.
科斯塔先生 这里没你的事
You should leave.
你还是走吧
You hear that, Costa, huh? Go.
科斯塔 你听到了吗 快走
I mean you, Nabil.
我说的是你 纳比尔
Not with him still here... We're done.
但我不能留他在... 我们分手吧
Over.
都结束了
What did you say to her? Me? This is all on you, buddy.
你对她说了什么 我 这都怪你 兄弟
It was never real.
我们之间从来不是认真的
No.
不
No, that's not true.
不是的
Huh? Do you forget?
你忘记了吗
Our summer? Our love?
我们的夏天 我们的爱
I was here for you every day.
我每天来这里陪你
Don't you remember, don't you...
你不记得 你不...
Don't you know we love each other?
你难道不知道我们彼此相爱吗
What we had, Nabil...
纳比尔 我们那一段...
A fling.
只是一时激♥情♥
A stupid summer fling.
一时无知的夏日激♥情♥
Come on, that's not true.
不要 不是的
Cassie. You're upsetting the girl.
凯西 你让她不开心了
What did you do?
你做了什么
What did you say to her? Calm down, kid.
你对她说了什么 冷静点 孩子
He's the man, yes?
他就是那个男人 是吗
That photo of you, it was him in the picture.
照片里跟你合影的那个人是他
Leave, Nabil.
走吧 纳比尔
Now.
快走
I can't believe this is what you want.
我不能相信这是你想要的
Sorry. You didn't cut it.
对不起 你不够好
Good girl.
乖孩子
You like that?
你喜欢吗
It's a bit weird you want to kiss your boyfriend in front of me, but hey.
你想在我面前亲你男朋友是有点奇怪 但无所谓
Shane, you rocked it. Let it go.
肖恩 你跳得很好 这件事算了吧
This room right here, it's sacred. You shouldn't be here.
这个房♥间是神圣的 你不应该待在这里
Except Matteo's the reason we even got in here tonight.
要不是马特奥 我们今晚也进不来
That means he can call me a faggot? Get over it.
这样他就能叫我基佬吗 兄弟 算了吧
I want to punch you in the face!
我想朝你脸上打你一拳
Go for it. Hey! We are not fighting here tonight.
来啊 我们今晚不是来打架的
We are makingxa0a thing of fucking beauty, and that's all I'm about to stand for!
我们在创造美好的事物 它是我唯一坚守的东西
Shane, out.
肖恩 出去
Are you kidding me? Dead serious.
你开什么玩笑 我很认真
Matty, make it right. Just say it.
马蒂 道歉啊 快说
All right.
好吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
Fuck you! All right, we're out of here.
去你的 好了 我们走吧
No, we're not. He apologized.
我们不走 他道歉了
Sure, when he had to. It's like nothing's ever enough for you.
对啊 那是被逼的 感觉你怎样都不满足
Why should I settle for scraps? I had enough guys like him in Colorado.
我为何要满足于只言片语 我在科罗拉多已经受够了他这种人
Yeah, well, guess what.
好吧 那你知道吗
They're here too. I mean, this guy is trying to do better.
这里也有那样的人 但他诚心想改
Well, I don't have to take it.
但我没有必要接受
No, you can just live your life in your ballet bubble,
没错 你可以在你的芭蕾泡沫里生活
chip on your shoulder, looking for something to punch.
心怀怨恨 气势汹汹地寻找发泄怒火的目标
Well, at least I hit first.
至少我先打了他
And you hit everyone until there's no one left.
那你会把所有人都打跑 直到身边空无一人
The guy's offering.
他已经在示好了
If you won't take it, that means you are now the problem.
如果你不接受 这就是你的问题了
The boyfriend. Nice guy.
你男朋友很不错
Yeah, and clearly no prince.
是啊 很明显也不是王子
Well, princes are overrated.
王子都被高估了
I mean, you look good and all, but when the going gets rough?
王子看起来哪都好 但要是遇到点事儿呢
Yeah.
对啊
We cheat on you with a dude.
我们会找个男人劈腿
Well, this princess did the same.
本公主也做了一样的事
Honestly?
想听实话吗
I think the guy's scared.
我觉得那个人怕了
Of what?
怕什么
Of you, Bette.
怕你 贝特
You know what you want, and it's scary how often you get it.
你知道你想要什么 而且你得手的几率高得吓人
That's not true.
不是的
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表