剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
With what we found in her room, she's going down for drugging Cassie.
我们在她房♥里发现的药 她肯定要为给凯西下药的事付出代价
Except how would June have dosed her?
朱恩怎么会给她下药呢
I worked it out.
我推测出来了
Watch and learn.
看着点 学好了
You're right. It feels so much better down here.
你说得对 在这里我感觉舒服多了
It's amazing that people forget that Chicago is right on the water.
人们竟然会忘记芝加哥是一座临水之城
It's like going on vacation.
这就像度假一样
I need it, and I'm out of my depth.
我需要度个假 我真是应付不过来了
Yeah. Around here, everybody's fakin' it.
在这里 人人都在伪装
Most people don't have such awful things they have to keep a lid on.
大多数人没有必须要捂紧的龌龊事
I am sure that whatever you've done is not that terrible.
不管你做了什么 都没那么糟糕
It's the worst.
是最糟糕的事
Do you want to get it off your chest?
要不要向我倾诉一下
I don't even know you.
我都不认识你
Exactly. It would be like whispering it to the waves. You'd be washed clean.
没错 那就好像低声说给水浪听 然后心灵就被洗涤干净了
I put my roommate in a coma.
我害我的室友陷入了昏迷
Well, you don't exactly hear that every day.
这种事还真的很少听说
I didn't mean to, I swear.
我不是故意的 我发誓
Yeah.
好
Or I did. At least the drugging part, just not the falling off the roof part.
或者是故意的 至少下药那部分是 但她坠楼真的与我无关
I roofied her so that she'd be off her game the next day
我把她迷晕 那样第二天她就会发挥失常
and I'd be able to do better than her in this super, super important audition.
我就能在一个非常重要的试演中盖过她
I didn't count on her
但是我没想到
taking her wobbly ass up to the roof and falling off of it.
她摇摇晃晃上了屋顶 然后掉了下去
This girl, she's still alive?
那个女孩 她还活着吗
Barely...
半死不活吧...
and it's all my fault.
都是我的错
But if anyone else at school finds out, I'm finished.
要是被学校的人发现 我就完蛋了
Or... they will see what I see.
或者... 他们会跟我有同样的看法
A good person who made one mistake.
一个好人犯了个错误
Cassie had only one drink that night.
凯西那晚只喝了一瓶酒
I know this because she went in on a four-pack of wine coolers
我之所以知道是因为她拿了四瓶装的冰镇鸡尾酒
with me, Gwen, and June.
跟我 格温和朱恩一起喝的
See? Here we are pregaming.
瞧见没 我们在喝派对前热身酒
This is on your Snap story? I never saw it.
你发到社交网络上了吗 我从没看到过
I only shared it with the girls and saved it in my photos.
我设置了只对闺蜜可见 而且还存在了手♥机♥相册里
Gwen and I were in the dorm room until 9:45,
我和格温9点45分之前一直在宿舍
then minutes later on the roof.
几分钟后去了楼顶
But Cassie and June were still downstairs getting lit on wine coolers.
但凯西和朱恩还在楼下猛灌冰镇鸡尾酒
What time do we think Cassie fell? Had to be before 10:13, when I took this.
凯西坠楼是几点 肯定是10点13分之前 在我拍下照片的时候
What the hell? Dude, you seriously took that?
搞什么 你真的拍了这种照片
Guys, Cassie was down there on the street. What else was I supposed to do?
凯西掉到了大街上 我能怎么办
I don't know. Not take a photo?
我不知道 不去拍照
No, it's a good thing she did!
不 幸好她拍了
Since nobody saw Cassie go over, this helps lock her timeline.
既然没人看到凯西坠楼 这张照片能帮我们锁定时间线
She drank her wine cooler in her room,
她在房♥间里喝了冰镇啤酒
and then ten minutes later is on the roof and falling off.
大概10分钟后 她上了屋顶然后掉下去了
Except the drug doesn't work that fast.
可是药效没那么快发挥作用
I barely ate all day and still didn't feel a thing till, like, 30 minutes later.
我一整天都没怎么吃饭 大概30分钟后才有感觉
So if Cassie fell...
所以如果凯西坠楼...
it wasn't because of June's roofie?
不是因为朱恩的迷♥药♥呢
Guys, June definitely drugged Cassie.
各位 朱恩绝对给凯西下了药
So? Doesn't mean it was the drug that sent her over.
所以呢 这也不代表是那药让她坠楼的
Right. It also means someone could have pushed the bitch.
没错 这还说明可能有人推了她
Are you seriously defending June?
你真的在维护朱恩吗
You're all just scared of the truth.
你们只是害怕真♥相♥
That's fucked up, bro.
真是一团乱麻 伙计
I'm gonna get her home.
我送她回家
And I'll kick these clowns out.
我会把那些蠢货赶走
All right, come on. All right. Yep.
好了 起来 行了 对
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Not yet.
现在还不行
I'm getting Ramon on my side.
我要争取罗蒙的支持
Oh, he's Ramon now?
都直呼其名了吗
We're having an adult conversation.
你说话别那么幼稚行不行
I'm showing him what I'm capable of, Oren.
我要让他知道我的能力 奥伦
You're a great dancer, Bette. You don't need his approval.
你是个很棒的舞者 贝特 你不需要他的认可
Maybe not, but I do need a good solo, and he hasn't given me one.
或许不需要 但我确实需要一段亮眼的独舞 他还没满足我
It never stops with you.
你永远不会知足
Turns out, a lot can get done in the dark.
其实很多事可以摸着黑悄摸摸做了
But then, you and Shane know all about that, don't you?
但你跟肖恩肯定深谙此道吧
Nightcap?
喝杯睡前酒
I'd say I earned one tonight.
今晚我的确得喝一杯
Fun evening, sir. Thanks for having us over.
今晚太好玩儿了 先生 谢谢你邀请我们
Yeah.
对
I'm just surprised it wrapped up so fast.
我只是没想到这么快就结束了
We stuck around to show our appreciation.
我们留下来是为了表示感激之情
Isn't that right, Oren?
对吧 奥伦
Yeah. Bette's hoping for a little more.
是的 贝特想要更多
A leg up.
一点过人之处
A chance to shine.
一个发光发亮的机会
Now you two.
现在该你俩了
I can see what your game is.
我知道你在耍什么花招
Don't anticipate.
别去预测
I can see everything you're thinking.
你在想什么我都能看出来
Sound familiar?
这话听着耳熟吧
"Surprise me," you said. Even better, "Beguile me."
你说过"给我惊喜" 甚至更露骨的"引诱我"
Now's your chance.
现在你的机会来了
Or maybe you can't handle it.
或许你接受不了
I know I can't.
我知道我是不能
You're breaking his heart. Well, Ramon, you're breaking mine.
你把他的心伤透了 罗蒙 你也把我的心伤透了
This is no way to get what you want.
你这么做不会达成目的
I've been paying attention. Learning from you.
我一直在认真听 向你学习
Your sister will be back soon.
你姐姐很快就会回来
Close the door on your way out.
出去的时候把门关上
Nabil!
纳比尔
Nabil, guess what.
纳比尔 你猜怎么着
I made $80 tonight.
我今晚赚了80美元
If I keep this up, I'll be flush.
我要是再接再厉 很快就会发大财
I know you did it.
我知道是你做的
Did what?
做了什么
Don't play stupid.
别装傻了
You sent her over.
是你害她坠楼的
Nabil...
纳比尔...
Uh, I... I never meant to hurt anyone, I swear.
我从未想过伤害任何人 我发誓
But you did, June. You break my heart.
但你还是伤害了别人 朱恩 你让我伤透了心
And once I have enough facts that even I can be believed,
等我掌握了多到连我都能被说服的证据
you will fall further than Cassie did.
你会比凯西摔得还惨
I'm... I'm so sorry. I... I really, really am.
真的很抱歉 真的
I never meant for it to go the way it did.
我从未想过事情会发展到那个地步
You have to believe me, Nabil. I'm... I'm not a bad person.
你得相信我 纳比尔 我不是坏人
But you did bad things.
但你做了坏事
And there's no trust now.
我们之间现在没有信任了
And without trust, there cannot be dance between us.
没了信任 我们舞也搭不好了
Look, I'll fix this. No, no. I don't want you to!
听着 我会弥补的 用不着
I want you to live in fear every day, at every turn,
我希望你每天都活在恐惧中 每一次转身
the same way I have.
就像我一直那样
The time will come, June.
那一天肯定会来的 朱恩
Maybe tomorrow or maybe weeks from now
或许是明天 或许是几周后
when there's a lift you expect from me...
在你等着我把你举起时...
a catch you must trust me to do,
在你只能相信我会接住你时...
and I want you to know that when the time comes...
我希望你知道等那一天来临时...
when you're at your most vulnerable...
在你最脆弱的时候...
I will let you fall.
我会让你摔倒在地
This is a parole consideration hearing for Ms. Makayla Stroyer,
这里是考量米基拉·斯托耶女士假释申请的听证会
B-33456. Murder Second.
案件号♥B33456 二级谋杀
Today, Ms. Stroyer, you have an opportunity
斯托耶女士 你今天有机会说明
to clarify or correct the facts in your central file.
或纠正你的中心文件里的事实
However, we accept the findings of the court as fact.
可是我们认定法庭的发现即为事实
We're not here to retry your case.
听证会的目的不是重审案件
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表