剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Horizons and all that.
地平线
Turns out they expanded after all.
它们还是延伸去远方了
Your mother must be proud.
你母亲肯定很自豪
And I'm on the verge of even more, if Ramon Costa will give it to me.
而且我就要取得更大的成就 只要罗蒙·科斯塔给我机会
Ramon Costa is a bad man.
罗蒙·科斯塔不是好人
I think I proved I can handle him.
我能应付他 我觉得我已经证明了这一点
Why would you want to?
你为何想那样
Why would you want to tie yourself to a man who can hurt you?
你为何要把自己绑在一个可能会伤害你的男人身边
You don't need him to become a great dancer.
不必靠他 你也会成为伟大的舞者
I want you here...
我希望你留下来...
with me.
跟我在一起
Now you tell me?
你现在才说出口吗
After all this time?
都过这么久了
Because now I know.
因为我现在才知道
The minute Cassie sees us together...
只要凯西一看到我们在一起...
she'll pull you back in.
她就会把你抢回去
You'll... You'll try to resist, but she'll wear you down,
你会试图抵抗 但她会慢慢磨你
because Cassie always wins, while I'll be left in her shadow...
因为凯西总会获胜 而我总会被留在她的阴影下...
No career, no future.
没有事业 没有未来
No you.
也没有你
No way.
不行
You have seen I am strong.
我意志坚定 你也看到了
Cassie is stronger.
凯西比你更坚定
If you care about me,
如果你在乎我
dig deep tonight and dance hard.
今晚就竭尽全力好好表现
Help me show Ramon I can deliver.
帮我证明给罗蒙看 我能行的
Show's a hit, 91% sold.
这剧是大热门 91%的票已售
Tell them to open the upper balcony.
让他们开放顶层的包厢
Madame, City Works doesn't even release those seats for The Nutcracker.
夫人 就算"胡桃夹子"上演时 城市工厂剧院也没开放那些座位
I'm bringing out the big gun.
我要使出杀手锏了
Cassie Shore.
凯西·肖尔
Prep her for a press conference.
帮她为记者会做好准备
And Oren Lennox, do I walk back his dismissal?
还有奥伦·莱诺克斯 我要不要撤销他被开除的决定呢
Not one inch.
绝对不要
There are other princes.
还有别的王子
You wanted to see me?
你想见我吗
Open or closed?
门开着还是关上
Take a wild guess.
你大胆猜一下
Is this when you apologize for taking credit for my dance video?
你是要为抢了我舞蹈视频的功劳向我道歉吗
No. This is when I tell you your time has come.
不 我是要告诉你 你的时机来了
Full-ride scholarship. Principal-track.
全额奖学金 主角
Why now?
为什么是现在
We're clean now, Caleb. I want nothing from you.
我们现在是正正当当的关系 凯勒布 我对你一无所求
Funny.
有意思
I spent this entire year
这一年来
afraid that you'd think I was using you as a leg up kind of thing.
我一直都怕你以为 我是在利用你为我谋私利
Only you're the one zooming me. I'm giving you what you asked for.
只是一直以来是你在骗我 我在满足你的心愿
Because now you're scared.
因为你现在怕了
Of what?
怕什么
This place going down.
怕这地方完蛋
Caleb, why can't you just see a good thing and take it?
凯勒布 好事就摆在眼前 你干嘛不欣然接受呢
You want me to be happy? Stop fucking Ramon Costa!
你希望我开心吗 那就别跟罗蒙·科斯塔乱搞
Don't play me, Monique.
别耍我 莫妮克
He's why you ended it with me, yeah?
你是因为他才跟我结束的吧
I ended it because it was wrong.
我结束我们的关系 因为那是不对的
Because you were in pain, and I was weak.
因为你当时很痛苦 我也处于弱势地位
But we're both better now, aren't we?
但我俩现在都比之前强多了 对吧
I can finally give you everything you ever wanted.
我终于能满足你所有的心愿了
Take it.
收下吧
Of course Bette's sleeping with me in my bed.
贝特当然要跟我睡一张床
Where else is she gonna bunk? Ma, you snore like a freight train.
不然她睡哪 妈妈 你的呼噜声震天响
Look, I can get earplugs.
听着 我可以戴耳塞
I do not snore!
我根本不打呼噜
Matteo, point is, Bette's a good girl, and I intend on keeping her that way.
马特奥 问题是 贝特是个好姑娘 我不打算让她受到侵蚀
I'm looking out.
我在关心她
Of course. Well, how about we give her my bed, and I'll sleep on the sofa?
当然了 不如把我的床给她睡 我睡沙发吧
If we're doing this, we're doing it for the long haul.
既然要这样 我们就得为打持久战做好准备
You better hope I got some clean sheets.
你最好希望我还有干净的床单
Still sore?
脚还痛吗
My toenail's growing back in,
我的脚指甲长出来了
but it hurts worse than when I didn't even have one.
但现在比没有脚指甲的时候痛多了
How'd you lose it?
脚指甲是怎么没的
Nothing I remember.
不记得了
Maybe just dancing.
或许是跳舞的时候掉的
Up here.
上来吧
Cassie Shore.
凯西·肖尔
Neveah Stroyer.
我是娜薇娅·斯托耶
Word is I changed your life.
听说是我改变了你的人生
And now you can change someone else's.
现在你可以改变另一个人的人生
You talk to the world tomorrow.
你明天要公开♥发♥言
Selena was just in here arranging it.
赛琳娜刚还在这里安排这件事
I'm hoping that you'll tell the truth about what happened on that roof.
我希望你能说出那晚在房♥顶上发生之事的真♥相♥
Are you saying I've been lying about it?
你的意思是 我在这件事上撒谎了吗
Bette. We both know she didn't do it.
贝特 你和我都知道不是她做的
Because she's your friend?
因为她是你的朋友
Because you have an agenda.
因为你别有用心
I've been trapped in my head for months now.
我昏迷了好几个月才醒过来
Hell, yeah, I have an agenda.
我当然别有用心了
I get it. The Sleeping Beauty wakes up, and it turns out she's a bitch.
我懂 睡美人醒了过来 但她原来是个贱♥人♥
But I've got scores to settle, and if I were you,
但我得报仇 如果我是你
I'd make sure I stayed off the list.
我会确保自己不在清单上
You don't have a thing on me.
你没有我的任何把柄
"She made herself stronger by fighting with the wind."
"她与风作斗争 让自己变得更坚强"
Sound familiar?
耳熟吗
The Secret Garden. You read it to me.
"秘密花♥园♥" 你念给我听的
Really put your heart into it.
你念的时候真的很用心
Y-you...
你...
you could hear the things I said?
你能听到我说的话吗
It was like a confessional,
感觉就像做告解一样
people telling me things they thought would stay sealed up.
人们告诉我一些他们以为会永远被封存的事
Only now I'm spilling.
只是现在 我要说出去
Here's a good one.
我这就告诉你一个不错的秘密
Your friend Bette left you that white rose.
那朵白玫瑰是你的朋友贝特给你放的
Little copycat.
没水平的抄袭者
And your so-called friends,
还有你那些所谓的朋友
I bet there's a lot they don't know about you, Neveah Stroyer.
关于你 娜薇娅·斯托耶 他们肯定有很多不知道的事
And now...
但现在...
a whole lot I do.
我却知道很多
So you got dirt on me.
你有我的黑料了
But I've got something more valuable.
但我有更有价值的信息
Eyes and ears at the school that you're about to go back to.
你即将回去的那所学校 那里的人究竟谁是敌 谁是友
People talk to me too, you know.
其实他们也会跟我倾诉
They'll tell me things they'll never tell you.
他们会告诉我一些永远不会告诉你的事
You want what I have?
想知道我都知道什么吗
Tell one truth.
把这件事的真♥相♥说出来就好
I'm not saving Bette.
我不会救贝特的
Then help Oren.
那就帮帮奥伦
The two of you can't be a star pairing if Madame DuBois kicks him out.
要是他被杜波瓦夫人开除 你俩就不可能是明星搭档了
Serve up her head tomorrow when you tell your story.
明天发言的时候抖出她的黑料
Michi Beach and her dark deals.
米奇海滩夜店和她那见不得光的交易
Once you've taken down Madame, you come back to me and name your price.
一扳倒夫人你就来找我 告诉我你的价码
Damn, girl.
厉害啊 丫头
You fight dirty.
你还真是不择手段
They brought me here to change ballet, but ballet is changing me right back.
他们为了改变芭蕾把我找来这里 我反而被芭蕾改变了
You've done good. The school's noticed.
你表现得很出色 学校注意到了
A bouquet of flowers does not make up for five years of being ignored.
一束鲜花根本弥补不了五年来对我的忽略
I may not look it, Mr. Costa, but I'm a fighter.
我或许看起来不像 但科斯塔先生 我是个斗士
I emancipated from my mother, carved out a living,
我申请独♥立♥ 脱离了我母亲自力更生
and fought my way to that role.
还靠努力得到了那个角色
For a few nights, yes, but you're a child.
没错 几个晚上而已 但你还是个孩子
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表