剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
And I know who.
而且我知道是谁
Your boyfriend's a predator and a cheat.
你男朋友是个掠食者 还是只偷腥的猫
See the date?
看到日期没
Paris, this summer!
巴黎 这个夏天
Ramon was cheating on you with Cassie.
罗蒙背着你跟凯西搞到一起了
You've been so kind to me, and I really hate to give you this news.
你一直对我很好 我真的很不想告诉你这件事
There is no news.
这不算什么
But your boyfriend was screwing a student!
但你男朋友在跟一个学生乱搞
You have power. Tell Monique to get rid of him.
你有能力 让莫妮克把他赶走
And why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
Ramon just choreographed me to the best reviews of my career.
罗蒙的编舞刚刚让我获得了职业生涯以来最大的好评
We're partners. You're crazy.
我们是搭档 你疯了
This is how it works, Bette.
我和他之间就是这样 贝特
For how long?
那还要多久
Till the ballet wraps? Till he finds his next girl?
直到这部芭蕾剧结束吗 直到他另寻新欢吗
The man needs to be stopped!
我们必须阻止他
I need to get ready to perform tonight. You two can show yourselves out.
我得为今晚的表演做准备了 你们走吧
What just happened?
刚刚是怎么回事
She thinks she's replaceable.
她觉得自己是可以被替代的
So...
所以...
So if she thinks that...
如果她都那么想...
the rest of us have no hope.
我们其他人就没有希望了
No. We can still win this.
不 我们还有胜算
Come on.
走吧
Gwen talks a big game, but she'll sign what I tell her
格温喜欢说大话 但如果我让她签字 她会照做
if she wants to keep mooching my physio tape.
如果她还想继续借我的理疗绷带
If Esmé signs, Laura will sign too.
如果埃斯梅签名 劳拉也会签
Plus, there's Oren who hates Ramon now, for sure.
而且奥伦现在绝对很恨罗蒙
And Shane will sign.
肖恩也会签名
Who knows? Guy's a mess.
谁知道呢 那家伙一团糟
No, he's just going through it right now.
不 他只是最近有点不顺心
Broke it off with some dude he'd been hooking up with.
他跟一个一直在交往的对象分手了
Shane was hooking up?
肖恩在跟人交往吗
Said it was just a booty call, but seems pretty hurt about it.
他说他们只是炮♥友♥ 但似乎他还挺难过的
Everybody's hiding something.
所有人都有各自的秘密
I'll catch you back at school.
我回了学校再去找你
Cool.
好
If you're looking for a gun or a kilo of coke, I'm fresh out.
如果你想买♥♥一支枪或一公斤可♥卡♥因♥ 我刚卖♥♥完
Look, I thought you'd have drugs because you're a musician.
听着 我想着你是音乐人 肯定会有毒品
Okay? Not because you're...
好吗 不是因为你...
... poor.
... 贫穷
Wow, that is one shitty apology.
你这个道歉糟糕透了
Well, I'm in a shitty place right now.
我现在的状况就很糟糕
We're doing this crazy-ass murder ballet,
我们在排练一部疯狂的谋杀芭蕾剧
and I actually fought to play its biggest victim.
我想尽办法演绎剧中最大的受害者
The choreographer is my sister's older boyfriend.
编舞师是我姐姐的大龄男朋友
Plus, I've got this injury
而且 我受伤了
that could knock me out of the whole profession.
有可能会因此告别这个行业
I'm literally breaking under pressure.
我真的压力大到快崩溃了
I mean, it's a fractured metatarsal, not cancer.
虽然只是跖骨骨折 不是癌症
Metatarsal's a bone in the toe...
跖骨是脚趾上一根...
Yeah, I know what a frickin' metatarsal is.
行了 我当然知道跖骨是什么
Busted one of mine on a demo with my uncle once.
有次跟叔叔一起进行爆破作业时 我弄伤了一根
Laid me up almost a month.
我将近一个月动弹不得
You're dancing on yours eight hours a day?
你还要忍♥着痛每天跳八个小时的舞
That's gotta suck balls.
那感觉肯定糟糕透顶
It really does.
没错
So, yeah, I just wanted you to know I'm...
所以 我只想让你知道我...
... I'm not a bad person.
... 我不是坏人
If you say so.
你说是就是吧
See ya.
再见
With all due respect to my mother, I've practically raised myself.
我没有冒犯我母亲的意思 但我几乎算是自己长大的
I've been living at the ASB since I was 11.
我从11岁开始就住在阿奇学院
I'm responsible for all my own homework, laundry, physical therapy.
自己完成作业 自己洗衣服 自己做理疗
I've heard considerable detail about how you can be on your own.
我已经听了很多关于你独♥立♥的细节了
Tell me why you'd want to.
跟我说说你为何想独♥立♥吧
Ballet is my world.
芭蕾是我的全世界
I've devoted my life to it.
我把生活都奉献给了芭蕾
No sleepovers, no boyfriends, no weekends at home.
没参加过彻夜狂欢 没交过男朋友 也没回家过过周末
Which sounds like I'm giving something up, but I'm not.
这听起来好像我在放弃什么 其实没有
And what have you got in return?
那你收到什么回报了
A chance to playxa0some glorified piece of scenery.
当花瓶般陪衬的机会
I'd rather spend my whole career in the back row
我宁愿一辈子站在后排
than be some ice queen
也不愿意当一个
who's forgotten what real passion feels like.
忘记了真正的激♥情♥为何物的冰女王
Ma'am, I will die if I don't dance, and I promise I'm stronger than I look.
女士 不能跳舞 我宁愿去死 我绝对比看起来显得坚决
This is my life, no one else's.
这是我的人生 不是别人的
Please. Let me live it.
拜托了 让我过自己想要的生活吧
The guy has no boundaries.
这家伙无法无天
If Cassie weren't in a coma, you could be damn sure she'd be telling us
如果凯西没有陷入昏迷 她绝对会告诉我们
how he was boning her all over Paris.
他是如何在巴黎四处上她的
Costa did Cassie? You got no proof.
科斯塔上了凯西 你没有证据
We've had a front row seat to worse.
我们都亲眼目睹了她遭遇更惨的事
If Mr. Costa won't clean up his act, he's gotta go.
如果科斯塔先生不检点一些 他就必须走人
And he's not the only one. This place is rampant with abuse.
还不止是他 这地方满是施虐者
If the rest of us complain,
如果我们去申诉
there are a hundred other girls just waiting to take our spots.
就有100个女孩等着替代我们
That's what Costa wants us to think.
科斯塔就希望我们这么想
He loves it when we're at each other's throats.
他就喜欢我们内讧
What would you know? You've been at this school five minutes,
你知道什么 你来这学校都没多久
all because Cassie went and fell.
而且还是因为凯西坠楼了
Excuse me? Bette and Neveah are right.
你说什么 贝特和娜薇娅说得对
We toss flowers and teddy bears on Cassie's shrine,
我们往凯西的神龛放鲜花和泰迪熊
but how many of us are secretly glad that she's out of the way?
但我们中有多少人暗自欣喜她不再是挡路石了
If we stood together this one time,
如果这次我们团结起来
maybe we all wouldn't feel so alone.
或许就不会觉得那么孤独了
I wouldn't mind getting rid of teachers that throw things.
我不介意摆脱掉喜欢乱丢东西的老师
Or the serial gropers?
或者连环性骚扰者
Or the ones who catch you eating one teensy bite of cake, like, a year ago
或者那些大概一年前看到你吃了一小口蛋糕
and treat you like a whale the rest of your life.
然后下半辈子都把你看作一头白鲸的人
And we start by confronting Mr. Costa in the one language he understands.
我们就用科斯塔先生唯一懂的语言跟他对抗
Time to brainstorm! How are we gonna do this?
该进行头脑风暴了 要怎么做
When you're whipping out pirouettes,
在做迅速的单足旋转时
the world goes by so fast, you can barely see it.
世界转瞬即逝 你根本看不到它
To find balance in that dizzying motion, you pick a spot to focus on.
为了在那个令人眩晕的动作里找到平衡 你得找到一个专注点
A clock, a piece of tape, a crack in the wall.
一只钟 一片胶带 墙上的一道裂缝
In every studio, on every stage, the spot you choose becomes true north.
在每个舞蹈房♥ 在每个舞台上 你选择的那个点就变成了正北方
It's a constant you count on every revolution
它是你每次旋转时都要依赖的常量
to make sure you don't fall.
以确保自己不会摔倒
The problem is that moment in every turn,
问题是你每次旋转时
a fraction of a second when you have to let your spot go.
你都有那么一瞬间得脱离那个点
Throw it!
来吧
Airball!
空气球
I'm sorry, man.
对不起
You have to trust that when your head whips around,
你得坚信 在自己的头迅猛地转来转去时
you'll find it again.
你会再找到它
Because if you lose your true north,
因为如果你失去自己的正北方
you'll never find your way back.
你就再也找不到回来的路
Hello, June.
你好 朱恩
Nabil, you scared me.
纳比尔 你吓到我了
Recognize this?
你认识这件衣服吗
Where did you find that?
你在哪找到的
The person you think pushed Cassie...
你觉得把凯西推下去的那个人...
... this is what they wore, isn't it?
... 穿的就是这件衣服 对吧
Say something.
说话啊
If not to me, then to someone who can do something.
如果你不想对我说 那就对能采取行动的人说
This is a message.
这是一则信息
Someone is playing a game with us. You need to tell someone what this means.
有人在跟我们玩游戏 你得告诉别人这代表着什么
I'm leaving, Nabil.
我要走了 纳比尔
I'm nothing here.
我在这里什么都不是
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表