剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Muscle memory.
肌肉记忆
It's how you learn what you do.
是你学习的方法
Repeat a motor task long enough, the body will never forget it.
一个动作任务做久了 身体就永远不会忘记
In time, you're able to do things with your mind
慢慢地 你就能在大脑
in a world far from the one you're performing in.
早已神游的状态下 继续你的表演
Muscle memory is how you can type an e-mail,
肌肉记忆会在你写邮件
brush your teeth, land an airplane...
刷牙 降落飞机...
or dance a masterpiece.
或跳一支经典杰作舞蹈时发挥作用
Man, that Bette is looking good.
老天 那个叫贝特的妞儿真不错
Oren, focus.
奥伦 别分心
Bette, good timing.
贝特 时间点抓得很好
She's not pacing herself.
她步子有些不稳
I saw the same fire in you when you were your sister's age.
你在你妹妹这么大时 我也在你身上看到了相同的激♥情♥
And had it yourself once, I suppose.
我猜你也曾有过这样的激♥情♥吧
Oh, I'm quite sure I still do.
我很确定我现在也还有
That's good for now.
先这样吧
Finish your lines, everyone.
大家收个尾
I don't always see full extension, and you're losing power in the lifts.
你们的身体没有完全伸展 做抬举时动作越来越无力
One more thing.
还有一件事
I'm to remind all the males here of their physicals today.
我要提醒一下各位男学员今天的体格情况
Perhaps this will be the kick in the ass some of you fatsos need to lose a few.
或许这对你们中的一些肥仔是个警醒 你们该减减肥了
Mr. Costa, you can't say that.
科斯塔先生 你不能这么说
I'll come by later for my spanking.
我随后再去找你领罚
Dismissed.
下课
Sorry about the screwups.
抱歉我搞砸了
Yeah, it's just my timingxa0kind of depends on yours.
好吧 只是我对时间点的把控取决于你的时间点
I know, just got a lot on my mind right now.
我知道 我只是现在有很多烦心事
Maybe we could go over stepsxa0after lunch.
或许我们可以吃完午饭后加练一会儿
I don't think that's a good idea. I don't need Bette coming for me.
我觉得这不是什么好主意 我可不想贝特生我的气
Hang on. Bette broke up with me.
等一下 贝特跟我分手了
Besides, I'm just asking to dance with you.
再说了 我只是想跟你一起练舞
And you know what the Baptists say that leads to.
你知道那些浸礼教♥徒♥说跳舞会引发什么后果的
Miss Park, a word.
帕克小姐 我有话跟你说
With me?
跟我说吗
Do I follow her? You do.
我要跟她过去吗 当然了
Oh, crap. I owe this place money.
糟了 我欠学校钱
Well, one way or another, we all pay.
不管用什么方式 我们都是要还的
You stalking me?
你在跟踪我吗
I work for one of your board members. We keep the lights on.
我为贵校的一名董事做事 我们维持着这里的运转
I'd say later, but I kind of mean never.
我本来想说再见 但我其实再也不想见到你
Look, seeing you here the other day, it caught me off guard.
听着 那天在这里见到你 打了我个措手不及
We can still, you know...
我们还是可以 你懂的...
Yeah. But no.
我懂 但不行
You have to admit, I danced well.
你得承认 我跳得很好
And felt joy again.
我又感受到喜悦了
The first time in so long, mon amour.
亲爱的 我很久没有过这种感觉了
I feel stronger.
我觉得自己更坚强了
When you return, I will be so strong.
等你恢复好之后 我会坚强无比
So happy.
快乐无比
And I am sure...
而且我确定...
Cassie, I know you're in there...
凯西 我知道你在...
fighting toxa0return.
努力想回来
But give me something.
但是给我一点提示吧
A sign.
一点暗示
Anything.
什么都行
Selena tells me you've lost your job.
赛琳娜告诉我说你丢了工作
I've got others. I can tutor, babysit.
我还有别的工作 我可以当辅♥导♥老师 给人看孩子
You don't have time to work for pennies.
你不能把时间浪费在去挣那点小钱上
I have a donor who will be happy to underwrite your debt
我这里有位捐赠者 这个人愿意承担你的债务
and offer you an allowance that will keep you in pink tights.
而且会给你资助金 让你能继续跳舞
Madame DuBois, I've been paying full tuition here for five years. Why now?
杜波瓦夫人 我五年来一直都交全额学费 现在怎么要资助我了
I suppose it's your turn.
可能是轮到你走运了
I also am going to make you Bette's understudy,
我还会让你成为贝特的替补
which is fast becoming Ripper's best part.
这个角色很快就要成为"开膛手"最出彩的角色了
Madame, thank you. Thank you!
夫人 谢谢你
There is a small matter...
但是有件小事...
of a non-disclosure agreement.
一份保密协议
You see, grant recipients can't be seen
是这样的 受资助的人不能被看到
doing anything that may reflect badly upon the school.
做任何可能会给学校带来负面影响的事
Madame, I've never even broken curfew.
夫人 我连宵禁都没违反过
It's standard procedure.
这是标准程序
What happens here stays here.
这里的事不可外言
Can I think about this?
我能考虑一下吗
Of course.
当然可以
Take all the time that you need.
你慢慢看吧
But if you leave the room, the offer will be off the table,
但如果你离开这个房♥间 协议就会作废
and you'll be on your own.
你就只能自力更生了
You see Madame drag June down to her office?
你看到夫人把朱恩叫去办公室没
Ori, that's only because she's broke.
奥利 那只是因为她没钱了
Bette, the story's unraveling.
贝特 我们的说法在露出破绽
Shane's busting everyone's alibis. You and I are vulnerable.
肖恩毁掉了所有人的不在场证明 这说明你和我站不住脚了
Not if we all stick to our story.
只要我们坚持自己的说法就不会
Except as you proved,
只不过你已经证明了
people walk away from their promises all the time.
总是有人会过河拆桥
Just tell me, where were you the night Cassie fell?
告诉我 凯西坠楼那晚你在哪
I don't have to tell you anything.
我什么都不用告诉你
I still lied to that cop for you.
我还是为了你才对那个警♥察♥撒谎了
I think that buys me something.
你总得给我点回报吧
Yeah, I get it.
好吧 我明白了
If you're looking for a bargain...
如果你想要回报...
No, just the truth.
不 我只想知道真♥相♥
Saving yourself for Neveah?
为娜薇娅守身吗
Come on. We're just dancing together. I know how you roll.
拜托 我跟她只是跳舞的搭档 我知道你是什么人
I can do what I want now. You can't have it both ways.
我现在想怎样就怎样 你不能两全其美
Why not, Ori?
为什么不能 奥利
You sure did.
你之前就是这么做的
Would you quit sweating me? Once you quit lying.
你能不能别烦我了 那你就别再撒谎了
You said you were with a guy who says he wasn't with you.
你说你当时跟一个人在一起 可人家说没跟你在一起
Oren's embarrassed.
奥伦是难为情
He was with his girlfriend... Exgirlfriend.
他当时跟女友在一起... 是前女友
Look, all you have is me gunning for you.
听着 你每天都只能被我追着烦
It's time for the truth.
你该说实话了
You're right, fuck 'em.
你说得对 去他们的
First off, if I had the chance, I'd have shoved the girl hard.
首先 要是有机会 我肯定会狠狠朝那丫头开一枪
Cassie was blackmailing me to stand down in The Sleeping Beauty
凯西一直在勒索我 让我放弃"睡美人"
so she could partner with her boyfriend Nabil.
这样她就能跟男友纳比尔搭档了
I told her to suck it,
我跟她说我不吃她那一套
so she goes and e-mails Bette
所以她就给贝特发邮件
with the fun fact that I'd been blowing Bette's boyfriend Oren.
说我一直在给她男友奥伦吹♥箫♥
I'm like,"Screw that."
我就想"去你的"
I snuck into Bette's room to delete the e-mail before she read it.
我就偷溜到贝特的房♥间删除邮件 免得被她看到
Plan was to then hit Cassie with some damage control,
我原打算悠着劲儿教训下凯西
but someone else hit her first.
但有人比我先下手了
Bette told me she was in her room sleeping when Cassie fell.
贝特告诉我 凯西坠楼时她在房♥间里睡觉
She couldn't have been, 'cause I was there.
不可能 因为我当时在她的房♥间里
So that e-mail's your alibi.
所以那邮件是你的不在场证明
Yes. If you can find where it's buried in the bowels of her computer.
对 如果你能在她电脑的犄角旮旯里找到
If it's there, I'll find it.
要是真有的话 我会找到的
Happy hunting.
祝你狩猎愉快
You ask me, Bette's a genius.
要我说啊 贝特就是天才
Epic power play.
史诗级的撩汉大♥法♥
Snag the prince, then drop him before he drops you.
先发制人拿下王子 王子还没甩她 她先把人家甩了
Now every guy in the building is gagging to make a move.
现在楼里的所有男生都蠢蠢欲动
Me? I'm gonna dance as long as I can,
我呢 我会跳到自己跳不动了
then marry some rich fart before my ass drops.
然后在屁♥股♥下垂前找个有钱人嫁了
Paige! You okay?
佩吉 你没事吧
Don't! All they do is treat us like garbage.
别那么做 他们只会把我们当垃圾对待
What's her damage? Frigid. Girl's never been kissed.
她怎么了 性冷淡呗 她从未被人吻过
Always got a lezzie vibe.
总给人一种女同性恋的感觉
Why don't you shut up about things you don't know about?
你们不知道的事还是别瞎说了
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表