剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
And for you, if he's not around.
他要是不在 于你也有好处
What's wrong with wanting something bad enough to fight for it?
特别想做成一件事并为之努力争取 这有错吗
Nothing, if you fight smart.
没错 如果你的策略很精明
Have you learned nothing from this room?
你从这房♥间里就没学到点什么吗
I learned you hocked your soul to sit at that desk.
我学到你为了坐那张桌子后面不惜出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
Be careful.
当心
And to hold on to it, you'll spend all you got left.
为了保住那个位置 你会不遗余力
You know what I want?
你知道我想要什么吗
What's that?
什么
You...
你...
putting this on.
穿上
I learned a long time ago what makes me happy
我很早之前就知道什么能让自己开心
and what I have to give up to get it.
为了得到它 我得放弃什么
What you have yet to learn
但你还没学到的是
is the past is a trap.
过去是个陷阱
I get you. Be careful.
我懂了 要当心
If you keep doing something long enough, your body takes over,
如果一件事你做得够久 你的身体就会拿走主动权
learns its routine in a way your mind can never grasp.
用你的大脑永远无法理解的方式学会这套程式
Your body becomes boss,
你的身体成为老大
tells you how to do things you've always done,
告诉你如何去做你一直以来都在做的事
because it expects to keep doing them again and again.
因为它会反复去做那些事
Even years later, riding a bike is...
即便多年后 骑自行车...
well, like riding a bike.
就是骑自行车那么简单
There are movements you return to,
你会回想起某些动作
your body tugged into step
你只要一看到别人那么做
just by the sight of someone else doing it.
你的身体就会铆足力气 蓄势待发
You know what's required,
你知道要怎么做
and with the ruthless economy of a familiar habit,
一个熟悉的习惯会无情地剥掉细枝末节 只留下要领
once again, you deliver.
但你还是再次做到了
That's my solo. They made me understudy.
那是我的独舞 他们让我当替补
Well, then.
那好吧
Show me what you got.
让我看看你跳得如何
And lean into that hip as you tombé.
落身的时候身体靠向臀部
Just stop!
别说了
What?
怎么了
Being nice to me.
你对我宽容一点
I know how it works with you. Sooner or later, you cash in.
我知道你怎么想的 你迟早都会给自己捞点好处
June, everything's good.
朱恩 一切都好
I was just scared and...
我只是害怕 而且...
I forgot that we're really a big family...
我忘了我们其实是个大家庭...
and we need to help each other.
我们需要互帮互助
Better on that chassé!
那个快滑步好多了
That's the trick.
这就是诀窍
Give him what he wants before he has to ask for it.
在他开口之前就让他满意
Your sister's dancing has come a long way.
你妹妹的舞很有进步
Seems like breaking up with her boyfriend really opened her up.
似乎跟男友分手让她脱胎换骨了
You're sure interested in your students' love lives.
你真对自己学生的感情生活感兴趣
They're less students, more instruments.
与其说他们是学生 不如说是工具
What, like sex toys?
就像性♥爱♥娃娃吗
Don't pretend you haven't gone there.
别假装你没那么做
Not with these girls.
我没对这些姑娘下手
And proposing a three-way was, what,
那提议三人行算什么
just your way of"opening Bette up"?
你让贝特"脱胎换骨"的方式吗
Hang on. Your sister made moves on me.
等一下 是你妹妹主动勾引我
It's a pattern, Ramon.
这都成你的老♥毛♥病了 罗蒙
You did the same with Cassie, moving on her in Paris.
你对凯西就是这么做的 在巴黎对她发动攻势
That was different. It was summer. She wasn't my student. It was France.
那不一样 那是夏天 她还不是我的学生 而且那是在法国
That's your excuse?"It was France!"
这就是你的借口 "那是在法国"
I read those texts you got from some girl in Paris
我看了巴黎一个女孩给你发的那些
threatening to destroy you if you ever went back.
威胁只要你回去就毁掉你的短♥信♥
And what's really scary?
你知道什么才真的吓人吗
You don't even know which one it is writing you.
你都不知道是谁在给你发短♥信♥
Must be a list as long as that dick of yours
这名单肯定像你的老二那么长
of the women you've hurt, of the crimes you've committed...
被你伤害过的女人的名单 记录你所犯之罪的名单...
I didn't commit one fucking crime!
我根本没有犯过罪
Yeah, if you're so sure, then go back to Paris!
是吗 如果你这么肯定 那就回巴黎去啊
You like the ride.
你喜欢搭便车
And your sister would do anything to be next.
你妹妹为了成下一个搭便车的人 什么事都做得出
You touch her, and I swear... I'll do you one better, Delia.
你要是敢碰她 我发誓... 我有个更好的提议 迪莉娅
I won't even touch you.
我以后连你也不会碰了
Go home, get your stuff, and get out.
回家去吧 收拾东西给我走人
Now that I'm the one person who knows who you are.
既然现在只有我知道你的真面目
Who I am.
我的真面目是什么
You don't have a clue.
你根本就不知道
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Changed my mind. Let's try a do-over.
我改主意了 我们重新来过吧
Great. Swing by mine tonight. We can hook up, but I...
好极了 今晚来我家 我们可以上♥床♥ 但...
No.
不行
Fancy meal out, your treat.
带我去高级餐厅吃一顿 你请客
Someplace where the menu isn't laminated?
那种菜单不会被塑封的餐厅
I can't. I got student debt...
不行 我还有学生贷款...
Well, if you can't treat yourself, then treat me.
如果你没办法对自己好点 那就对我好点
I'm talking a proper date, mister. A strictly no-nookie situation.
我说的是正经的约会 先生 绝对不会上♥床♥的那种
I feel sick.
我觉得恶心
It wouldn't be the pill. It hasn't had time to kick in yet.
不可能是药的原因 还没到药效上来的时间呢
I bet that asshole is out having a great time.
那个混♥蛋♥现在肯定正在外面逍遥自在呢
No clue what I'm going through.
他根本不知道我在受什么罪
Just like that night.
就像那晚一样
If he knew what I was feeling, he didn't give a damn.
就算他知道我的感受 他也毫不在乎
Paige, the guy needs to pay.
佩吉 那家伙得付出代价
She's right.
她说得对
We're underage.
我们是未成年人
He's a criminal. We can't let him get away with this.
他是罪犯 我们不能让他逍遥法外
We get him on audio admitting he forced you.
我们录上音 让他承认他强♥奸♥了你
No way I'm going back there. You don't have to.
我绝不会回去找他 你不用回去
I will.
我会回去
After all, I'm what he wants.
毕竟我才是他的目标
It's an automatic pilot, muscle memory,
肌肉记忆就像自动驾驶
zombie agents telling you how to move through life.
僵尸智能体告诉你该如何生活
Your conscious mind, the part of you you think is you,
你的意识 你觉得是你自己的那部分
it gives over to the brain's deepest corners.
它会向大脑最深处的角落妥协
It demands repetition again and again,
在你建造沟通起思考和行为的桥梁时
as you build a bridge between thinking and doing,
它要求一次次的重复
until you forget what you've even asked your body to achieve.
直到你忘记自己最初想让身体做到什么
Delia already told me about you and Cassie.
迪莉娅已经告诉我了 你和凯西的事
Delia's lashing out.
迪莉娅就是为了泄愤
She's worried her sister might be next.
她担心她妹妹会成为下一个
I'm only interested in what I can drawxa0out of Bette,
我只对开♥发♥贝特的潜能感兴趣
not what I can stick in.
对开♥发♥她的身体没有兴趣
Well, I should still fire your ass.
那我还是得解雇你
You fought too hard to build this place. You're not tearing it down now.
你费尽千辛万苦才建起这所学校 现在不能把它推倒
I'm not the one bringing scandal here.
给学校带来丑闻的人不是我
Ballet lives off scandal.
芭蕾就是靠丑闻流传下来的
L'Après-midi d'un faune.
"牧神的午后"
They tossed vegetables onstage and called it a filthy indecency.
观众往台上扔烂菜叶 还说那部剧无♥耻♥下流
The Rite of Spring provoked a riot...
"春之祭"还引发了暴♥乱♥...
And you're no Nijinsky.
你又不是尼金斯基
It's time you showed me that you gave a damn about this art form,
你该让我知道你在乎这种艺术形式
about this school...
在乎这所学校...
and about me.
也在乎我了
Of course I do.
我当然在乎
How could I not?
我怎能不在乎
You were my first, you know.
毕竟你是我的第一个女人
So the story goes.
你又要开始糊弄我了
It's true, Mona. I was just a stupid kid.
是真的 莫娜 我当时就是个傻小子
You taught me what the body can do.
是你教会了我身体能做到什么
I owe you everything.
我亏欠你很多
Well, you were not good for me.
你那时配不上我
With you, no man ever is.
任何男人永远都配不上你
All these years, all these women.
这些年来 所有女人
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表