剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Mmm! You're so pretty, I hate you.
你太美了 我恨你
No, you love me.
不 你爱我
You're drunk.
你喝醉了
I'm not drunk.
我没醉
Shots! Let's do shots! Two.
烈酒 我们喝烈酒 两杯
It's called a rose petal.
这酒叫玫瑰花瓣
Wait. These shots are bad.
等一下 这酒有问题
Roomies forever.
永远的室友
No! Don't drink that. Don't drink it!
不 别喝 不要喝
Oh, my God. It's your turn to fly.
老天 该你飞翔了
No!
不要
So, what are we doing here?
我们来这里做什么
I guess that depends.
看情况了
How do you feel about...
亲吻一个吓人的外国佬...
... kissing the scary foreign guy?
... 你觉得怎么样
You're not so scary to me now.
现在我不觉得你有多吓人了
Most here think otherwise.
但这里大多数人恰恰相反
Look. I have to tell you something.
听着 我得告诉你一件事
June said she saw someone in a hoodie the night Cassie fell.
朱恩说凯西坠楼那晚 她看到一个穿连帽衫的人
She did? Um... Uh, who?
是吗 那人是谁
She couldn't tell, but whoever it is was sneaking in from the roof
她看不出来 警♥察♥发现凯西躺在地上的时候
around the same time that cop found Cassie on the ground.
那人正从屋顶偷偷溜进楼里
That might've been someone who saw it. That means there's hope.
那人可能是目击者 这说明还有希望
Of course there's hope.
当然有希望了
For all we know, she could wake up tomorrow.
她可能明天就醒来了 这谁说得准呢
I'm not thinking about tomorrow.
我都没去想明天会怎样
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's the hospital.
医院打来的
Yes.
喂
"In her return to City Works Ballet, Delia Whitlaw was a revelation!"
"回归城市工厂芭蕾舞团 迪莉娅·惠特劳尔带来惊喜"
She's "luminous" in this one.
这里说她"熠熠生辉"
"Dazzling" here. Oh, Madame will love that.
这里是"惊艳四座" 夫人一定会喜欢的
Uh-oh. "Ms. Whitlaw's talent shone bright
"尽管罗蒙·科斯塔努力将其削弱
despite Ramon Costa's efforts to diminish it."
惠特劳尔女士的才华依然闪耀"
Yeah, well, Madame will not love that.
好吧 夫人不会喜欢这个的
What the hell guys? It's like y'all want her to suffer.
你们搞什么 好像盼着她不好过
Chill, we didn't write these.
冷静 评论又不是我们写的
"Costa's choreography never achieves liftoff."
"科斯塔的编舞永远不可能实现飞跃"
Chance he'll take it out on us?
他会把愤怒发泄在我们身上吗
About 112%.
必须的
Shall we begin?
我们开始吧
Have you seen Neveah today?
你今天见娜薇娅了吗
No, and psycho killer's not here either.
没有 那个变♥态♥杀手也不在
The tip of a pointe shoe is no bigger than a matchbook...
足尖鞋的鞋尖跟火柴盒差不多大..
a tiny rectangle of satin and canvas.
一个用缎子和帆布裹成的小矩形块
To balance on a surface so small should be impossible.
在这么小的物块上应该是不可能站稳的
What's going on in there? You have to tell me!
怎么回事 你们得告诉我
I'm cleared. I'm on the list! Cassie!
我在名单上 凯西
But it's also required of every ballerina
但对任何舞蹈公♥司♥的芭蕾舞演员来说
in every dance company in the world.
这都是基本功
They call me. Now they won't tell me anything.
他们打电♥话♥把我叫来 却什么都不告诉我
Her parents are back in Wisconsin. I don't know what to do.
她父母在威斯康辛州 我不知道该怎么办
It takes years learning to perfectly stack your skull
你得花许多年时间学会把头颅脊椎和盆骨
and spine and pelvis
完美地连接起来
to make the impossible appear effortless.
才能在做不可能之事时看起来毫不费力
Maybe that's the hardest balance of all.
或许这才是最难以达到的平衡
If not for Delia, Mr. Costa's reviews would have been even worse.
要不是迪莉娅 科斯塔先生受到的评论会更惨烈
Haven't read 'em yet. Cassie Shore blew a brain gasket this morning.
我还没读评论 凯西·肖尔今早大脑发急症了
Hi, darling. What happened to Cassie?
嗨 亲爱的 凯西怎么了
Nothing to worry about. Your mother's due for a briefing with Madame.
不必担心 你母亲要跟夫人开个简会
Mom, I need to talk to you. Everything all right?
妈 我得跟你谈谈 没事吧
I'll catch up in a moment, Selena.
赛琳娜 我待会儿过去
I'm so glad you're here!
我真高兴你在这里
Oh, why?
为什么
Did Ramon already strip you of your lead?
罗蒙已经剥夺了你的主角地位吗
There's nothing more fragile than the male ego.
男人的自尊最脆弱了
No, Mr. Costa's very happy.
不 科斯塔先生很满意
And I'd like to keep it that way,
我希望让他继续满意下去
which is why I could use a few more painkillers.
所以我需要更多止痛药
Absolutely not. Your little meltdown at Delia's premiere
绝对不行 你在迪莉娅首演会上的失态
is proof you can't handle adult medication.
已经证明你无法适应成人用药
I can get you in with my acupuncturist.
我可以把你介绍给我的针灸师
I don't need an acupuncturist!
我不需要针灸师
I need my foot out of agony so I can do my job.
我需要自己的脚不再痛 我好专心跳舞
Mr. Renfrew should take a look. Leave the Wrench out of it.
那应该让伦弗鲁先生检查一下 别让扳手插手
You know, I'm just tense. Lots of new choreography.
我就是太紧张了 有太多新的编舞要学
Yes. Lunch next week.
好 下周一起吃午饭
Doctors said it was a seizure caused by sepsis.
医生说是败血症引起的癫痫
They won't know the extent of the damage until, uh...
他们无法判断损伤有多严重 直到...
unless she wakes up.
除非她醒来
I came here last night after rehearsal. I...
昨晚排练结束后我过来了 我...
I didn't know what to say, so I read to her.
我不知道该说什么 就念书给她听
What if the last thing she hears is some stupid French detective novel?
万一她最后听到的东西是一本垃圾法国侦探小说呢
You didn't make this happen, Nabil. It wasn't your fault.
你不是故意的 纳比尔 不怪你
We don't know whether she can hear in there.
我们不知道她是否能听到我们说话
I should be protecting her...
我应该保护她...
... not betraying her.
... 而不是背叛她
A petition to emancipate from your mother?
你申请摆脱你母亲获取独♥立♥吗
I already filed the paperwork, applied for jobs to support myself,
我已经提交了文件 为了自立申请了工作
scheduled hearings so I won't miss a class...
安排好了听证会 这样不会错过任何课...
A school answers to its pupils' parents.
学校对学生的家长负责
The last thing we need
我们最不希望的
is to be seen wresting one of those students from her mother.
就是让外人看到我们强行分离母女骨肉
Hillary Thomas filed for emancipation here when she was just 14.
希拉里·托马斯14岁那年就申请了独♥立♥
Miss Thomas was an extraordinary talent this school could not afford to lose.
托马斯小姐是本校不能失去的一位卓越天才
You're...
而你...
proficient.
只是专业而已
Certainly not exceptional enough
绝对没有优秀到让阿奇学院
for ASB or its faculty to risk its reputation.
或教职员赌上声誉的地步
You're wrong.
你错了
I get better every day.
我每天都在进步
Even Mr. Brooks has noticed.
连布鲁克斯先生都注意到了
Plus... plus, I was this close to getting a lead in Ripper.
再说... 我差一点点就成为了"开膛手"的主演
Madame, the faculty here have been June's de facto guardians for years now.
夫人 学校的教员多年来一直都是朱恩实际上的监护人
We should protect her dreams the same way we protect her body.
我们应该像保护她的身体那样保护她的梦想
The mantis has entered the garden.
螳螂进入花♥园♥了
What? Mrs. Whitlaw has arrived.
什么 惠特劳尔夫人来了
I want this little contretemps wrapped quickly and quietly
在学校被你搞垮之前 我要你悄悄地
before you bring the whole school down with you.
尽快解决这个小矛盾
And again, we are in the throes of an epic conflagration.
我们又在遭受巨大的灾难带来的痛苦了
Terrible news about the Shore girl.
关于那个姓肖尔的姑娘 医院传来了坏消息
Ten to one that French boy has something to do with it.
那个法国男孩可能跟这件事脱不了干系
What's up with you and Shane?
你和肖恩怎么了
You've both been acting super sketch lately.
你俩最近都表现得特别奇怪
We're good.
我们没事
How's your foot?
你的脚怎么样了
It's good too.
也没事了
Just been doing some stretches and massaging it...
我一直在做拉伸和按♥摩♥...
Hey, hot stuff! Looking good!
辣妹 你真漂亮
What did he say?
他说什么
Motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥
Hey! I'm an elite athlete. I work out eight hours a day
喂 我是一名精英运动员 我每天锻炼八个小时
and could kick your early-onset-dad-bod ass without...
可以轻而易举地揍扁你这即将成为油腻中年大叔的...
... breaking a sweat. You.
... 揍得屁滚尿流 是你啊
It's like fate. What are you, following her?
这简直是命运的安排 你在跟踪她吗
Hey, still got that flyer I gave you?
我给你的那张宣传♥单♥还留着吧
Show's tomorrow if you wanna see the dad bod in action.
表演是在明天 如果你想看油腻中年大叔发力
Back off! What are you gonna do if I don't, huh?
离我们远点 我要是不呢 你能怎样
Oren. Leave it. Come on. He learned his lesson.
奥伦 算了 走吧 他已经长教训了
How about you school me anyway?
不如你还是教训我一下吧
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表