剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah. I covered for you, except the cop told me
对 我给你打了掩护 只是警♥察♥告诉我
you were in a fight with Cassie that night.
凯西出事那晚 你跟她吵架了
Well, who are you gonna believe?
那你会相信谁
Bette.
贝特
Do you even care what I was doing? Aren't you curious?
你关心我当时在做什么吗 你一点都不好奇吗
No, because then I'll owe you an answer back.
不好奇 因为那样的话 我就欠你一个答案了
And let's face it, we've already got plenty of secrets around here.
承认吧 这地方已经有太多秘密了
It'sxa0exhausting, isn't it?
这真是让人筋疲力尽 对吧
All these lies.
这些谎言
I know I've messed up,
我知道我搞砸了
and maybe that's why I can see it, you holding these things back from me.
或许就是因为这样我才能看出来 你也对我有所保留
I don't know if it's about me or other things you've done,
我不知道是因为我还是你做过的其他事
but I do know if we don't tell each other the truth,
但我确实知道如果我们不跟对方说实话
if we don't get real for one minute, that we don't stand a chance.
如果我们永远戴着面具 那咱俩就根本没有机会
You're right.
你说得对
We don't stand a chance.
咱俩确实没机会
I'm glad you can finally admit it.
我很高兴你终于承认了
No, no. That's not what I meant. We're no good for each other.
我不是那个意思 我们不合适
We bring out the worst. That's the truth.
只会把对方最糟糕的一面激发出来 这是事实
So we work on it.
那我们去努力啊
We get better. I... It's too late, Orie. We're done.
我们会变好 我... 太迟了 奥利 我们结束了
You can't just decide this.
你不能就这样下决定
I just did.
我刚刚已经决定了
A good dancer does anything to keep their partner aloft.
一个优秀的舞者会尽全力让自己的搭档飘在空中
You work your heart out to stop the other from falling.
你会全力以赴 不让对方摔下来
The trust between you is unspoken, sacred.
你们二人之间的信任是不可言喻的 是神圣的
Ha! I got in!
我也能进去了
It builds a bond that no one else can understand,
这在你俩之间建立起一种他人无法理解的联结
but just because you care for your partner and keep them aloft
但你在乎自己的搭档 想办法让他们飘在空中
doesn't mean someone isn't taking the fall.
不代表有人不用担起责任
It's just that someone is you.
只是那个人是你
Do you love her?
你爱她吗
You already know the answer. What was the drama?
你已经知道答案了 出了什么事
These are my questions.
这些是我的问题
She ain't gonna talk. Then we go in and make her.
她不会开口的 那我们就上场 让她开口
I'm not the guilty one.
我没做错事
Hear that? A liar.
听到没 骗子
Takes one to know us.
骗子才能看出我们也是骗子
And I got your number.
我有你的号♥码
Except that you didn't. It's just lie upon lie.
只是你没有 一切都是一个接一个的谎言
You know what the heart is? The shape of a fist.
知道心脏是什么形状吗 一个拳头的形状
You know what the hand is? It carries the ring.
那手是用来做什么的 戴戒指的
You know what the wrist is?
手腕呢
No, no, no, no!
不要
The way that she died.
她死的方式
Cassie, don't. You're alive. Yes, you kept me that way.
凯西 不要 你还活着 对 是你让我还活着
You wanted me to.
你想让我救你的
Why would I want that?
我怎么会那么希望呢
I think the show's over. And the reviews will be rotten.
我觉得表演结束了 评论一定会糟糕透顶
Fuck, Cassie.
可恶 凯西
I brought you back! Don't fall asleep, Cassie! Don't fall asleep!
我把你救回来了 别睡着 凯西 别睡着
Just fight, just live!
要抗争 活下来
Hey. Look, I know you don't want to talk about it,
听着 我知道你不想聊这件事
but I wanted to say I heard, and I'm really sorry for you.
但我想告诉你 我听说了 我真为你感到遗憾
Fuck off, Shane. You're loving it.
滚 肖恩 你心里乐开花了吧
Seeing my best friend in pain? Not something I enjoy.
看到我最好的朋友痛苦不已 我不喜欢这样
I can only guess what people are saying.
我都能猜到大家在说什么
Hey. Everyone knows Bette was a handful, that's as far as it goes.
所有人都知道贝特很难搞 最糟也就这样了
We're safe now, okay? Quit beating yourself up.
我们安全了 好吗 别再折磨自己了
The thing is, Shane, I told Officer Cruz I was with Bette.
问题是 肖恩 我告诉克鲁兹警官我当时跟贝特在一起
Christ on a cracker.
我的老天爷
Yeah. Gave her the perfect alibi.
对 我倒是给了她完美的不在场证明
I can't walk it back now, I'd look like a liar.
我现在没办法反悔 不然我会看起来像是骗子
And she took what she needed and dumped me.
她达成目的后就把我甩了
Yeah, you lied for the wrong guy.
对 你为错的人撒了谎
Jason?
杰森
I'll find you guys.
我晚点儿去找你们
Your old philanthropist boss is, what, one of our board members?
你的大牌慈善老板居然是我们的校董会成员
We don't know each other. You copy?
我们不认识 听到没
You told me your name was Jason.
你之前跟我说你叫杰森
And you said you were a pro dancer, not some high school kid.
你还说你是专业舞者 不是什么高中生呢
We're about even.
彼此彼此
The pas de deux follows a typical form.
双人舞遵循特定的程式
A supported adagio, a solo for you, a solo for your partner...
一段辅助慢板芭蕾 你的一段独舞 你搭档的一段独舞...
and then finally a coda, where you both get to show off.
最后终于迎来结尾乐段 你俩都能展示自己的才能
If you put your needs first and forget that form,
如果你把自己的需求放在首位 忘记了那个程式
the whole thing can unravel.
你们的表演就可能会垮掉
In the end, you're only as good as the arms your partner falls into.
说到底 你的双臂能不能接住搭档才是最重要的
And in that dance, anyone can find a kind of love.
在这般配合默契的舞蹈里 任何人都能看到爱
She's a beauty.
她真美
I come to see her about once a week.
我大概一周来看她一次
I don't even know why.
我都不知道为什么
She blazed a trail, this little hellion.
这个调皮的小丫头 她创了先河
It was a terrible life she had.
但她的人生很悲惨
Men treated her like crap.
男人对她弃如敝履
She was poor, anonymous, forgotten.
她一贫如洗 藉藉无名 被人遗忘
And strong.
但她也很坚强
I mean, look at her.
你瞧瞧她
Maybe I do need the help you've got on offer.
或许我真的需要你的帮助
I just worry that I won't know how to accept it.
我只是担心自己会不知道该如何接受
Maybe you're strong enough to stand on your two feet like she does.
或许你已经足够坚强 可以像她一样自力更生了
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
You have come so far, and...
你已经走了这么远 而且...
you're my little woman that got out.
你就是我心里那个走出去的小妇人
The last thing I want to do is hold you back.
我最不愿意拖你的后腿了
I want you to know I don't think I got here on my own.
我想让你知道 我不是靠自己走到今天这一步的
Between Dad, Tyler,
因为有爸爸 泰勒
Grandma, Miss Banks...
祖母 班克斯小姐...
and you, Mom.
还有你 妈妈
You all cleared a path for me.
你们都为我扫清了路上的障碍
I do owe you a huge debt.
我确实欠你们很多
And now it's time to make it your own.
现在是你独♥立♥的时候了
So...
所以...
This is your home.
这里是你的家
California is mine.
我的家在加利福尼亚
For luck.
祝你好运
What I'm saying, Madame,
我的意思是 夫人
is that the Patrons Lounge is not what it seems.
投资人包房♥不是表面看起来的那样
It's not safe for the girls, and Paige has just been promoted.
那里对女生来说不安全 而且佩吉刚刚被升职了
I worry for her.
我担心她
I do as well.
我也很担心
Thank you, June. This took courage.
谢谢你 朱恩 这需要勇气
Leave it with me.
交给我吧
Thank you, Madame.
谢谢你 夫人
Hadrian Talbot. Monique DuBois.
海德里安·塔伯特 我是莫妮克·杜波瓦
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表