剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
And one day you're gonna find someone who's gonna give you everything.
总有一天 你会找到一个愿意把一切都交给你的人
He just ain't here yet.
只是他现在还没出现
Oh, I need this song right now.
我现在真的需要这首歌♥
Feel better?
感觉好些了吧
Yeah.
好些了
Except I gotta return those rags I chucked.
只是我得把扔掉的那些破衣服还回去
In ballet, pain is an occupational hazard.
在芭蕾里 疼痛是一种职业病
If it's not in your hamstring or your Achilles, it's in your heart.
就算肌腱和跟腱都不痛 你的心也在痛
But as dancers like to say,
但舞者都喜欢这么说
"If you can move through the pain, then there is no pain."
"如果你能忍♥住疼痛 那就没有疼痛"
It means you've managed to beat it.
这说明你已经战胜了疼痛
And the days you can't do that, when it's the pain that wins,
至于你做不到的那些日子 在疼痛获胜后
you limp away with nothing.
你就会跛着脚离开 一无所有
Bummer what happened last night.
昨晚发生的事真是扫兴啊
They had no right to treat you like that. Don't pretend you give a damn.
他们无权那么对你 别假惺惺了
When I beat your ass, it's gonna be fair and square.
我要是想赢你 一定会赢得正大光明
Plus, it looks like you're gonna be getting yours kicked out of here pronto.
而且似乎你很快就要被赶走了
Au contraire, the police ask every question and still find nothing.
恰恰相反 警♥察♥能问的都问了 但还是一无所获
What'd you tell the cops last night?
你昨晚跟警♥察♥说了什么
About your little push?
你推我的事吗
No. Like Oren, I prefer to win my battles en face.
没有 我跟奥伦一样 喜欢赢得正大光明
And last night, I gained a powerful ally.
昨晚我收获了一个强有力的盟友
Madame DuBois, she fight like a dragon to see me free.
杜波瓦夫人 她为了让我获得自♥由♥据理力争
She's just protecting the school's rep.
她是在保护学校的声誉
You say the two of you are...
你说你俩...
how you say?
你怎么说来着
Tight.
关系很铁
Perhaps she and I are...
或许我和她...
tighter.
关系更铁
Madame's got big plans for me.
女士对我有很高的期许
And yet, she still hungers for more.
然而她还是渴望更多
Guys! Guys! Guys!
别打了
So... you are human after all.
原来... 你也是凡人嘛
This man...
这个人...
this country...
这个国家...
is so broken.
真是无药可救
Thanks for the backup.
谢谢你的支持
Maybe he's right.
或许他说得对
Maybe we are broken.
或许我们真的无药可救
Shoot.
可恶
Keep it.
留着吧
I'm chopping all mine off anyway.
反正我也要把头发剪了
All because of that damned door and the person who locked it on me.
都怪那扇破门和那个把我锁在外面的人
Yeah.
是啊
Shitty break.
你真倒霉
I'd say you owe me for that role you'll be dancing,
要我说 你拿到那个角色还算欠我一个人情呢
but what's the point now?
但有什么意义呢
Good luck here.
祝你好运
I'll get my dad on board
我会让我爸参与进来
or at least grab a piece of his letterhead.
或至少弄到一张印着他名字的信头纸
You get the Wrench on side. He likes you.
你去搞定扳手 他喜欢你
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Because I can.
因为我能
Is your luggage in the car?
行李放车里了吗
This is all she packed.
她只打包了这个
Papers initiating June's emancipation.
声明朱恩要开始独♥立♥的文件
June, did they put you up to this?
朱恩 是她们怂恿你这么做的吗
No.
不是
No judge would grant this, if you'd even get that far.
就算上了法庭 也不会有法官批准的
You need a lawyer.
你需要一个律师
My father's firm is representing June.
我父亲的律所会代理朱恩
And a temporary guardian?
那临时监护人呢
We got one of those too.
我们也找到了一个
We'll discuss this on the flight. I'm not going.
我们登机后再说这件事 我不走
Either we work this out like adults,
我们要么像成年人一样解决这个问题
or you'll have a huge legal scene in view of all these fancy people
要么就等着让那些被你兼并或收♥购♥的上流人士
you merge and acquire.
看你惹上一场巨大的法律纠纷吧
You don't know what you're doing.
你不知道自己在做什么
Did we just do that?
我们刚刚成功了吗
We did.
是的
Ballet is Darwinian.
芭蕾奉行达尔文主义
Every class, rehearsal, or performance is a test of survival.
每次上课 排练或表演都是对生存的考验
I knew you wouldn't disappoint me.
我就知道你不会让我失望
You know the rules. The weak don't make it,
你知道规则 弱者会被淘汰
while even the ones born strong barely have a shot.
就算是天生的强者也鲜有机会
And you? You're somewhere in between,
你呢 你介于这两者之间
where survival means finding a strength you never knew you had.
对你来说 生存意味着发掘出自身未知的力量
I do this to keep her muscles healthy, so...
我这么做是为了不让她的肌肉萎缩 所以...
when she wakes, it will be easier for her to dance again.
等她醒来后 她能更快开始跳舞
Is that crazy?
很傻吧
I used to do the same thing for my brother when he was injured.
我弟弟受伤后 我也做过同样的事
Did it help?
那有用吗
Look, I'm sorry about last night.
听着 昨晚的事我很抱歉
Oh, it's not your fault.
不是你的错
I get it.
我明白
I talk strange.
我说话奇奇怪怪的
I barely smile.
也不怎么笑
I don't seem normal to people...
别人觉得我不正常...
until I dance,
只有在跳舞的时候
and then I express the things that...
我会表达出...
I cannot say.
平时说不出口的情绪
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表