剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Every ballet starts as an idea,
每出芭蕾剧都源于一个创意
a vision passed from choreographer to dancer to audience.
它是编舞师传递给舞者 舞者再传递给观众的一个构想
You receive those ideas, but they don't come through words.
你会接收到那些创意 但是它们并非通过语言传递
At its worst, the limits of dance can feel like a trap,
在最坏的情况下 舞蹈的极限会让人感觉身陷困境
but when it works,
但要是成功了
ballet is more eloquent than anything ever written.
芭蕾就比任何文学作品都要有说服力
Madame! This had better work.
夫人 这样最好能行
Come with me right now.
快跟我来
Monique DuBois.
莫妮克·杜波瓦
Oh, boy.
天啊
You're not allowed here. Least of your worries.
你们不能来后台 你最该担心的不应该是这点
I'm making an arrest in the attempted murder of Cassie Shore.
我要逮捕谋杀凯西·肖尔未遂的人
Who? Who pushed her?
谁 谁推的她
Archer School of Ballet. Yes.
阿奇芭蕾学院 是的
Yes. Yes, ma'am. I'll be sure to share your opinion with Madame DuBois.
好的 小姐 我一定会向杜波瓦夫人转达你的意见
Thank you for holding.
谢谢你的等待
I-I'm afraid the director has no com...
恐怕理事无可奉...
Oh, I... I see.
我知道了
Uh, yeah. Thank you, sir.
好的 谢谢 先生
Of course.
当然可以
We can weather this. Thank you.
我们能撑过去的 谢谢
It's not a perception problem. It's threatening our students.
这不是看法问题 这威胁到了我们学生的福祉
That article could not be clearer.
那篇文章说得再清楚不过了
The school has been selling donors access to underage ballerinas.
学校一直在向捐赠者提供接近未成年芭蕾舞♥女♥演员的机会
We provided an opportunity for certain girls to make an income.
我们给一些女孩提供了赚取收入的机会
By pimping them out.
通过拉皮条
By fostering a partnership with those who love the art form.
通过和那些喜爱这种艺术形式的人构建伙伴关系
How was I supposed to know there was a fox among the hens?
我怎么会知道鸡群里混入了狐狸呢
How can you assume there wouldn't be? We cannot recover from this.
你怎么能假设没有这样的人呢 我们这次翻不了身了
Let's not called the coroner yet. National Arts Foundation just phoned.
先别急着下定论 国家艺术基金会刚打来电♥话♥
Next quarter's installment is secure.
下个季度的拨款有着落了
One lurid article will not take down the Archer.
一篇耸人听闻的文章不会毁掉阿奇学院
Except maybe it should.
只是它或许真的能
I suppose you'd like that, Alan,
我猜你很期待那样 艾伦
since I know you're already out there scavenging other academies for a job.
因为我知道你已经开始在其他学院找工作了
Uh, not true.
不是的
In fact, it is.
其实 是真的
Well, can you blame him? I can repair this.
你能怪他吗 我能挽回局面
Then do something. Admit we messed up. We haven't.
那就采取措施啊 承认吧 我们完蛋了 我们没有
Travis Quinn is being held without bail.
特维斯·奎恩被收押了 不准保释
Justice will be served.
正义会得到伸张
Not in time for Ripper.
"开膛手"怕是赶不上了
Ticket sales are tanking. There's cancellations.
售票量在下降 还有退票的
People will look where we tell them to,
我们的导向决定大家的着眼点
and right now that's at the talent inside this building.
现在我们要关注的是这栋楼里的人才
The show will go on.
演出会继续下去
You think?
你这么觉得吗
'Cause I can put on a better one. I'm doing just fine, Katrina.
因为我可以呈现一场更精彩的演出 我没事 卡特里娜
Yes, you had your namexa0scrubbed from that article.
是啊 你把自己的名字从那篇文章里抹去了
If only the great Monique DuBois showed the same concern for our dear school.
要是伟大的莫妮克·杜波瓦也同样关心我们珍爱的学校就好了
I've given my life to this place.
我把一辈子都奉献给了学校
And have now so little left to offer.
现在也拿不出什么了
Clearly, you're compromised.
很明显 你已经受到了腐蚀
And clearly you want nothing more than to swoop in here and claim this office.
很明显你只想趁虚而入 然后夺取我的位置
If that's what it takes to fix the place, yes.
如果这样做能挽救学院 那我承认
You're my executive committee, and I serve at your pleasure,
你们是我的执行委员会 我为你们效劳
but you all know that I'm the one thing here
但是你们都知道 要是没有我
standing between you and oblivion.
你们早就湮没无闻了
You've seen me do it before, let me do it again.
你们以前见我成功处理过危机 再给我一次机会吧
Please.
求你们了
Paige, hey, when do your parents get here?
佩吉 你♥爸♥妈什么时候到
You mean when do they tear Paige away because you couldn't keep your mouth shut?
你是说因为你大嘴巴 他们何时过来强迫佩吉放弃梦想吧
Neveah fought back, stood up to what was happening here.
娜薇娅反抗了 她敢于对抗这地方的恶习
Talking to that reporter was not cool. Neither was locking me on a roof, Bette.
跟那个记者报信可不地道 把我锁在房♥顶也不太地道 贝特
At least Neveah was trying to do the right thing.
至少娜薇娅在努力去做正确的事
And we're not done here.
这还没完呢
I am.
我已经完了
Whatever you guys do to fix this place, it's too late to keep me here.
无论你们怎么挽救这里 都赶不上把我留下来了
We can build this school back into a place where your parents will let you live.
或许我们可以把学校打造回你♥爸♥妈同意让你待着的地方
Maybe.
或许吧
We turn the Archer around starting with Ripper.
我们就从"开膛手"开始改变阿奇面临的局面
Show the world what we can do. How?
让世界看到我们的才能 怎么做
Scouts and company directors are bailing.
星探和公♥司♥董事们纷纷离开了
So we win 'em back.xa0Neveah's right.
那我们就把他们争取回来 娜薇娅说得对
We're the Archer's best chance at turning things around.
我们是阿奇学院扭转局面的最大希望
But how?
但是要怎么做
We do what you did. We make a video.
我们像你那样做 我们录一段视频
What? Come on.
什么 算了吧
Sienna Milken's went viral.
希艾娜·密尔肯的视频传疯了
Yeah, because she's Sienna Milken.
没错 因为她是希艾娜·密尔肯
So? We have our own truth, and it's time we told it.
所以呢 我们有自己的真♥相♥ 是时候揭露了
Madame DuBois will not be happy... with you.
杜波瓦夫人会对你... 不满的
Some things are more important.
有些事情比这更重要
Join me for a drink.
跟我喝一杯吧
Madame, it would be my pleasure.
夫人 我荣幸之至
My mom saw pics online of my face allxa0over Chicago.
我妈妈在网上看到我的照片遍布芝加哥
She's pretty proud.
她很骄傲
Glad one woman in your life is happy.
我很高兴 你的生命里有女人一个是开心的
You okay? Yes.
你没事吧 没事
My position's never been stronger.
我的地位从没这么稳固过
Doesn't look like it. Caleb.
看起来不像啊 凯勒布
I'm here to fix things. I got a way to have folks see pastxa0the bad buzz.
我是来解决问题的 我想到一个能让大家忘掉丑闻
You can sell tickets. No, no, no, no.
你也能把票卖♥♥出去的办法 不行
We shoot, like, a promo video of Ripper.
我们拍一个"开膛手"的宣传片
Not happening.
不行
You can't stop us. Of course I can. It's not your material.
你阻止不了我们的 我当然可以了 这不是你们的素材
But it is our school. We got every right to fight for it.
但这是我们的学校 我们完全有权为它而战
I know you mean well, Caleb,
我知道你是出于好意 凯勒布
but I have this under control.
但是这件事我能处理
Okay?
好吗
Don't swan in here and start messing things up.
别就这么大摇大摆来我办公室 给我添乱
Madame, I'm ready to roll those calls. Yes.
夫人 我准备好打电♥话♥了 好的
Thank you, Caleb.
谢谢你 凯勒布
Let's do this.
开始吧
You came.
你来了
To see my daughter dance a principal role?
来看我女儿跳主角吗
Wouldn't miss it for the world.
我说什么都不会错过的
Heard she was awake.
我听说她醒了
How's she doing?
她怎么样
They call it a minimally conscious state.
他们说她处于微意识状态
She comes and goes.
她的意识时断时续
Despite everything, officer, I'll never forget you saved Cassie's life.
不管怎样 警官 我都不会忘记你对凯西的救命之恩
I'm sorry for what I put you through.
抱歉让你受了那么多委屈
You were on a hunt.
你当时在抓捕凶手嘛
Well, I never did find what I was looking for, but I do know...
我没找到凶手 但是我确定...
That I did not push her.
我没有推她
Uh, formidable.
很好
So many of the facts pointed to you.
许多事实都指向了你
But the way I saw grief cut you open...
但是我看见你心如刀割的样子...
I saw myself in that.
我也看到了自己
Just wished I saw it earlier.
我要是早点看到就好了
Cassie. It's okay, Cassie. You're okay.
凯西 没事了 凯西 你安全了
Here.
拿着
Press and hold, got it?
按住别动 好吗
Now talk.
说吧
Pushed. No, no. You're okay.
推 不 你现在没事了
Didn't... didn't... f-fall.
不是... 掉下去
Pushed.
推
Did you hear that? She said "pushed."
你听到了吗 她说"推"
Who? Who pushed you, Cassie?
是谁 凯西 谁把你推下去的
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表