剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
And the get-well card for Cassie.
祝愿凯西早日康复的卡片
See any similarities in that writing?
看到字迹上的相似之处了吗
I was trying to psych out the new girl. Doesn't mean I'd push anyone off a roof.
我只是想吓唬一下那个新来的女孩 这不代表我把谁推下了房♥顶
Juries know a threat when they see one.
陪审团能一眼分辨出是否为恐吓
Mom! Officer Cruz, you're breaking laws
妈妈 克鲁兹警官 你对我女儿的审讯
with your little interrogation here.
属于违法行为
We're just having a talk.
我们就是在闲聊
My daughter's entitled to a lawyer. I don't see one.
我女儿有权请律师 但这里并没有律师
Okay then, until you get one, she's in custody.
好吧 那在你们请到律师之前 她要被关押
Wait, as in jail?
等一下 被关到监狱里吗
Fine. Tomorrow.
好吧 明天会有律师
Whatever you need to know, I can tell you.
不论你想知道什么 我现在就告诉你
Let's get this over with... Keep quiet for your own good.
我们赶紧把这件事了结... 给我闭嘴 这是为了你自己好
I'll give you a minute.
你们单独聊吧
I was just trying to defend myself.
我只是在为自己辩解
You weren't doing yourself any favors.
你那样就是在火上浇油
We need to be careful how we spin this.
我们得仔细斟酌一下说辞
There's nothing to spin.
没什么可斟酌的
Mom, you gotta believe me.
妈妈 你得相信我
I didn't do this!
不是我做的
The police are telling a very good story.
警方的说辞很有说服力
So if you want to get out of here, you need to tell a better one.
你要是想出去 你就得拿出更令人信服的说辞
Oh, my God!
老天
You were perfect, June.
你太完美了 朱恩
Thank you.
谢谢你
They're paging the curtain? Yeah.
他们要让演员上台谢幕 对
What? It's for you.
什么 掌声都是给你的
Oren, there's nothing you can do.
奥伦 你什么也做不了
Matteo texted, her mom's there, her father's flying in.
马特奥发了短♥信♥ 她妈妈过去了 她父亲马上就飞回来
Oren, stop!
奥伦 行了
They got this.
他们能处理好的
She must be so scared right now.
她现在肯定怕死了
Maybe she should be.
或许她应该害怕
Wow. Harsh.
你可真是不近人情
A tour de force.
精彩绝伦的演出
Out of tonight's ashes, a phoenix was born.
一只凤♥凰♥在今晚浴火重生了
I say we celebrate.
我觉得我们应该庆祝一下
Well, I have a few fires to put out before you start stoking this one.
在你勾起我的欲♥火♥前 我还得去灭几处火呢
Come on. After what I gave you tonight?
拜托 我今天都让你这么有面子了
Maybe.
或许吧
If first, you give a little more.
如果你先再给我一点好处
I made calls. She's still in custody.
我打了电♥话♥ 她还在被关押中
All right. Here goes nothing.
好吧 豁出去了
Thank you for joining us on this momentous evening.
感谢大家在这个重要的夜晚加入我们
These exceptional young dancers not only premiered a new ballet,
这些杰出的年轻舞者不仅为一出新的芭蕾剧献上了首演
but also offered a message of resilience.
还传达了他们坚韧的精神
As we have seen tonight,
我们今晚也看到了
there are many "futures of ballet" within our walls.
我们学校里有很多"芭蕾的未来"
June Park, I always knew you were a star.
朱恩·帕克 我早就知道你必成大器
Thank you.
谢谢
After the video I commissioned... What?
在受我委托制♥作♥的那个视频爆红后... 什么
... our last two performances are hot tickets,
... 我们余下的两场表演一票难求
so be sure your friends get theirs soon.
所以一定要确保你们的朋友赶紧去买♥♥票
June. Esmé.
朱恩 埃斯梅
If I'd known you'd be that good,
早知道你那么厉害
I would have been, like, way nicer to you.
就该对你更好点的
Any news on Bette?
有贝特的消息吗
Word is she's in for the night.
有传言称她今晚要住局子里了
Take one. For you and your girl.
喝一瓶吧 为了你和你女朋友
We'll take that. Thank you.
心领了 谢谢
I was being stupid.
我真是太傻了
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just, she doesn't make it easy.
只是她总是让大家不好过
Believe me, I know it.
相信我 我清楚这一点
I just wanted tonight to be ours.
我只希望今晚是属于我们的
It still can be.
还有机会是啊
That was some great dancing tonight, Nabil.
纳比尔 你今晚跳得真好
I know.
我知道
Caleb, fill your cup?
凯勒布 给你续满吧
If it's from that fucker, I'd rather be sucking sewage.
这酒要是那混♥蛋♥拿来的 我宁愿去喝下水道的污水
Chill.
冷静
I love a fight more than anyone, but that there's a guy you can't beat.
我比谁都想打架 但那家伙根本就是打不倒的
What's he even doing here?
他来这里做什么
He already poison us. What's a little more?
他已经毒害了我们 再来点又有何妨
Nabil... You don't want that.
纳比尔... 你还是别喝了
It's either this, or I take a knife through Ramon's heart.
要是不喝酒 我肯定会拿把刀子扎进罗蒙的心窝
Leave me. Got it.
别管我 知道了
Shane.
肖恩
You rocked it up there.
你在台上太酷了
Dev, I think this is the first time someone has ever gotten me flowers.
戴夫 这好像还是第一次有人送我花
Easy.
淡定
Message delivered.
我已经收到你的感谢了
Okay then.
那好吧
So what time is this big board party you're taking me to?
你要带我去的那个隆重的董事会派对几点开始
Not really the right look.
咱俩一起去似乎不太合适
It's a dance school.
这里可是舞蹈学校
I think they're down with a couple of raving homosexuals.
我觉得他们应该能忍♥受几个疯疯癫癫的同性恋
Only one of us is raving.
只有其中一个是疯疯癫癫的
Catch you later?
我等下再来找你
Holy hotness.
真性感啊
Shane, you scored the jackpot with that one.
肖恩 你拿下了那个帅哥 真是中大奖了
Yeah...
是啊...
a real catch.
他真的很抢手
June, you were splendid!
朱恩 你真是光彩夺目
Thank you, Mum.
谢谢你 妈妈
Hey, I want you to meet the choreographer who made it happen.
我想介绍你认识促成这一切的编舞师
He's just there. Ramon Costa.
他就在那里 罗蒙·科斯塔
Of course.
好啊
First, let me putxa0these lovely flowers in water.
先让我把这束美丽的花插到水里
They took a shine to you tonight.
观众今晚都很喜欢你
I hope you did too.
希望你也喜欢我
I heard they're already talking about a tour.
我听说他们已经在商量巡演的事了
Ah. Word travels fast.
消息传得真快
Anything I got from this place, I learnt from you.
我从这里得到的一切都是你教会我的
Mr. Costa, I will walk out of here tomorrow
科斯塔先生 如果你把这个角色给我
if you let me dance the role.
我愿意明天就离开学校
Uh-huh. Yeah. Something to think about.
好啊 我可以考虑一下
Just let them have fun tonight. They've been through a lot.
今晚就让他们尽情玩吧 他们最近太辛苦了
And the last thing we need is another slip,
我们现在最不需要的就是又有人滑倒
which is why you're to keep an eye on what Madame asked you to keep an eye on,
所以在夫人交代你要盯好什么事的时候
when she asked you to keep an eye on it.
你务必要做好她交代你的事
I know my job, Selena.
我知道怎么做自己的工作 赛琳娜
Good.
那就好
That's how you'll keep it.
这样你才能保住这份工作
Call me when it's time to strike.
该动手的时候 给我打电♥话♥
Libations delivered.
含酒精的饮料送过去了
I figure that buys me a few fingers of the good stuff.
我多喝你点好酒 就算你奖励我了
And a tour, I'm told.
我听说还有巡演
So get a piece of this while you still can.
趁我还没走 再多享受几刻这样的我吧
Hmm. I want a whole lot more.
我还想要更多
We need to talk percentages.
我们得谈谈分成的事
Ripper is my work.
"开膛手"是我的作品
Which I paid for.
我投的资
A feather in the school's cap.
这是学院的骄傲
And that cap...
但现在学院...
needs a few coins in it.
需要点赞助
You didn't even want the damn thing.
你当初都不支持我做"开膛手"
I still took on the risks.
但我还是冒了险
Ballet doesn't come cheap, Ramon.
罗蒙 做芭蕾就得付出昂贵的代价
After the dirty deeds you did to keep me here...
为了把我留在这里 你做了那么卑劣的事...
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表