剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Nevie, you're never getting this chance again,
娜薇 这种机会千载难逢
so you take everything you can from those freaks,
所以你要把那些怪胎的东西都抢过来
and when you're done, stratosphere.
等你做到了 你就能一飞冲天
Stratosphere, baby.
一飞冲天 宝贝
Neveah.
娜薇娅
Nabil, hey.
纳比尔 你好
If you need someone else to sayxa0you are a good dancer...
如果你需要别人认可你是个优秀的舞者...
... you aren't.
... 那你就不是
But when you don't look like you jumped out of the music box...
但如果你看起来是个异类...
It's not how we look. I see who these ballet companies hire,
我们不是异类 我看到那些芭蕾公♥司♥是怎么雇人的
and most of the time, it's not us.
大多数时候都不是我们这种人
Ow, fuck me!
可恶
Hey, Shane.
肖恩
The party's over. Party is only starting,xa0Nabil.
派对已经结束了 派对才刚刚开始 纳比尔
We're just warming up.
我们现在只是热身
Now the old farts are tucking in, we're getting busy.
那些老东西要睡觉去了 我们才要忙起来
I heard what you were saying about not fitting the mold.
我听到你说"跟这里格格不入"之类的话了
That's a good thing, and it always has been.
这是好事 一向都是好事
So if you ever want proof that dancers like you have been around forever...
如果想见识见识你这样的舞者...
... say the word. I'll show you some.
... 跟我说一声 我带你认识几个
Go open the gate and let in the masses!
去把门打开 放大家进来
June!
朱恩
Hey. June Park, isn't it?
你是朱恩·帕克吧
Officer Cruz? Yeah.
克鲁兹警官 是我
You're out late.
你这么晚还在外面
My mother's in town.
我母亲过来了
Oh, that's nice. Little support these days.
不错 这种时候给你一点支持挺好的
After all, you were Cassie's roommate, weren't you?
毕竟你之前是凯西的室友 对吧
Yeah.
对
Must be hard for you, lying in your bed, staring at her empty one,
你肯定很难受吧 躺在床上盯着她的空床
asking yourself, "What the hell happened?"
问自己到底是怎么回事
Isn't your investigation over?
你的调查不是已经结束了吗
Officially, yeah, but I...
严格来说结束了 但我...
I lost someone...
我不久前...
not that long ago, and I can't shake it.
也痛失了所爱之人 我现在还没走出来
Bet you can't either.
你肯定跟我一样
They all say she slipped.
他们都说她不小心滑倒了
You ask me, she jumped.
要我说 她是自己跳下去的
Then how'd she land on her back?
那她怎么是后背着地的
Maybe she wasn't interested in admiring the view on the way down.
或许是因为她没兴趣欣赏坠楼时的景色
No history of depression, no note.
没有抑郁史 没有字条...
Who'd read it?
谁会去看呢
We all admired Cassie, but we didn't much like her.
我们都很佩服凯西 但不怎么喜欢她这个人
A raft of rivals.
她有很多对手
And this.
还有这个
I took this on the roof today. See that? Those are scuff marks.
我今天在房♥顶上拍的 看到没 这些是拖着脚走路的痕迹
Someone was backing away. They were trying to get free of something.
当时有人在往后退 他们是想躲开某样东西
Are... are you saying Cassie was pushed?
你是说... 凯西是被人推下去的吗...
I'm not saying anything.
我什么都没说
Look. I don't know a nutcracker from my nightstick,
听着 我分不清坚果钳和夜勤警棍
but I know danger when I see it.
但我一眼就能分辨出危险
Folks at your school might keep getting hurt unless we shine a light.
我们要是不查下去 学院里可能还会有人受伤
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
There's rules, officer.
学院有规定 警官
And I'm not the one around here to break them.
我不能违反规定
All day, someone else controls what you eat,
一天到晚都有人控制你的饮食
what you wear, how you move, and who you touch.
穿着 体态和行为举止
You're strapped into the roller coaster with your fiercest competitors.
你和你那些张牙舞爪的竞争者被绑在一辆过山车上
But what nobody else sees
其他人不明白的是
is those rivals are also the only people who get you...
那些对手也是唯一懂你的人...
who celebrate you for who you are and challenge you to do better.
他们接受原本的你 而且挑战你做到更好
There's no other way to say it.
这种关系只能用一种方式形容
They're your tribe.
他们是你的部族
Hey. You know I don't go there.
你知道我不玩到那一步
Except I kind of do.
但是我想
We're just helping each other out here.
我们只是互相帮助而已
I know, not like this means anything.
我知道 这不代表什么
How'd you get your V-cut like that?
你的V字型腹肌怎么练成的
How about we use our anatomy, not talk about it?
与其聊它 不如把它用起来吧
Seriously, though... what's your secret?
我是认真的... 你的秘诀是什么
Don't know, I just dance.
我不知道 我就是跳舞
I worked all summer on my external obliques
我整个夏天都在练腹外斜肌
trying to carve out a set,
想练得有型一点
and I can't get your results.
但却没办法练成你这样
Lucky me.
那我真幸运
If you go to the gym, I should... Oh, my God.
如果你去健身房♥ 那我应该... 老天
I didn't see you.
我没看到你在这里
Nobody does.
谁都看不到我
Delia.
迪莉娅
Dropping off the trash, all for you.
我把不♥穿♥的鞋丢过来都是给你的
How do I know if I'm the right fit?
我怎么知道合不合脚
You just keep your neck long,
只要确保你脖子修长
your hips small,
臀部小巧
your arches high.
足弓够高
And bone.
还要有骨头
They want to see bone.
他们想看到骨头
June, stop!
朱恩 住手
You need help!
你需要帮助
Help!
救命
The only way out is up.
想出去只能往上爬
Mom! Mom!
妈妈
Mom! Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Cassie.
凯西
You should never have come.
你就不该来
No!
不要
Pathetic.
太可悲了
You're shit.
你这垃圾
Here to steal my secrets?
你来偷学我的秘诀吗
No, thanks. I got my own.
不了 谢谢 我自己有秘诀
Bet you do.
想也是
You're thinking about it too much.
你想得太多了
Trying to show how hard you're working, like that gets you points or something?
想展示你有多努力 就好像这能让你得高分一样
Except nobody wants to see you sweat.
只是没人想看到你流汗
I've had the country's top teacher...
我师从国内最厉害的老师...
And look where that got you.
瞧瞧你学成了什么样
You know you want to say something, so just say it.
有话直说
Oh, no, I wouldn't want to mess you up.
算了 我还是别干扰你了
Please.
拜托了
What I do is I think of my hips turning on an axis.
我会想着自己的臀部在绕着一根轴线转
So when you go to start your turn...
所以你开始转的时候...
... you stay in the plié longer.
... 稍微延长一下蹲的动作
That way you're halfway into your turn before you're up.
这样你起身的时候 已经转了半圈了
So it's a cheat?
这算是走捷径吗
Call it a dance hack.
还是称之为舞蹈技巧吧
Good, but stay in the plié longer.
很好 但蹲久一点
Now you're dancing like a Whitlaw.
现在你跳得有点惠特劳尔的样子了
That was supposed to be a compliment, Miss Thing.
这话其实是赞美 自大小姐
Know what it's like having a sister who just made principal dancer?
你知道有个刚成为主演的姐姐是什么感觉吗
Everybody thinks that's why you got accepted here.
所有人都觉得你是因此才被录取的
Exactly.
没错
I think it was your parents' money that got you in.
我觉得你是靠父母的钱进来的
Which is why at crack of dawn...
所以天刚蒙蒙亮的时候...
I'm here.
我在这里
Partnering. It is about working together,
结为搭档 重点在于合作
but it's also about...
但也在于...
opposition.
对抗
About finding a language of reach and response.
在于找到沟通和回应的语言
A partner doesn't have to be a friend.
搭档不必是朋友
Nureyev was 20 years younger than Fonteyn.
雷里耶夫比芳婷年轻20岁
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表