剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
would lift a weight that I've had to carry since that awful day.
会卸掉自那悲惨的一天起就一直压在我身上的负担
A weight that makes me feel like a fraud.
这负担让我觉得自己像个骗子
You're punishing my mother, but you're also keeping me a victim.
你们在惩罚我母亲 但我也一直为此受害
If you truly believe that I have something to offer the world,
如果你们真的相信我能对这世界有所贡献
you'll show mercy.
你们就会展现出仁慈
Not only to the woman who made that one mistake...
不仅仅对那个犯了一个错误的女人...
but for the one still suffering for it.
还对我这个因这个错误仍在备受煎熬的女人
Hold up. Officer Cruz, you're making a big mistake.
等一下 克鲁兹警官 你这是大错特错
I drugged myself.
是我给自己下的药
June had nothing to do with it.
朱恩与此事毫无关系
I've been through this a thousand times. Try once more.
这种事我见多了 那就再信了这一回吧
We put together Cassie's whole night on Instagram.
我们通过照片墙拼凑出了凯西一整晚的轨迹
I've combed through social media. Not stuff we keep private.
小伙子们 我梳理过社交媒体了 但不含我们没公开的信息
Officer Cruz, you already tried to arrest the wrong man once.
克鲁兹警官 你已经试图逮捕过一次清白之人
You get this one wrong, your boss'll never give you another chance
这次要是再弄错 你的上司再也不会给你机会
to find out who drove Cassie over the edge.
查清楚是谁把凯西推了下去
You got one last card to play in this case. Don't waste it.
你在这案子里只剩最后一张牌可打了 别浪费掉
I have to admit, it's not every day that a cop's top target is working so hard
我得承认 警♥察♥每天的首要目标并不都是费尽心思
to exonerate another suspect.
去证明另一个嫌疑人无罪
You tried many times to arrest me.
你曾经多次试图逮捕我
But you did not, because you cannot.
但你没成功 因为你不能
Nothing holds.
你没有铁证
Find something that does.
你去找到铁证
Show me what you got.
给我看看你们掌握的信息
She knows.
她知道了
Well, I didn't tell her.
我可没告诉她
I know.
我知道
I did.
是我说的
I'm a bad person, and I'm gonna lose everything.
我是坏人 我会失去一切
Why do I keep wrecking everything that's good in my life?
为什么我总要破坏生命中美好的事物呢
You didn't wreck anything.
你没有毁掉任何东西 奥伦
You fixed it.
反而去解决了问题
Walked out of something that was messed up.
从一团乱麻中理清了思路
Ended what was broken. You and me.
结束了你我之间的不伦关系
And that's good.
这样很好
You're good,xa0Oren.
你没事的 奥伦
I know what you're made of,
我知道你是怎样的
and you have it in you to fix this with her.
你有能力跟她解决好这件事
Yeah?
是吗
But what if it's too late?
万一太迟了呢
What's the news?
结果是什么
There is none.
还没出结果
Answer could come in 24 hours or six months.
结果可能会在24小时后或六个月后出来
I used to tell myself I didn't care what happened to her.
我曾告诉自己 我不在乎她的事
Whatever happens, we can handle it.
不管发生什么事 我们都有能力应对
Even if it doesn't make a difference, it felt good to tell the truth today.
即便我的话没有任何作用... 今天把心里话说出来 我觉得轻松了很多
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Good. Whitlaw. Center.
很好 惠特劳尔 到中间来
Start of your solo.
开始你的独舞
Set the movement on fire.
动作要体现出激♥情♥
No holding back.
不要有任何保留
Now make this a double.
现在转两次
Good.
很好
Reach for that foot.
去够那只脚
That was all you set.
我都是按照你的编舞跳的
Today's a new day.
今天是新的一天
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Yes, sir.
好了 先生
Show me something.
那就让我看看
Take the base phrase and improvise. Explore.
在基础动作上进行即兴发挥 去探索
In the end, every solo is a leap of faith.
说到底 每段独舞都是一次信念之跃
Not in the choreography or the production or the mercies of the audience,
不是对编舞或制♥作♥团队或观众的仁慈的信念
but in yourself.
而是对自己的信念
You have to trust that your body knows where to lean and curve
你得相信自己的身体 知道它会顺势去倾斜和弯曲
and that your muscles will remember, even if your mind goes blank.
相信你会产生肌肉记忆 即便你大脑一片空白
That once you take that leap into the spotlight...
一旦你跳入聚光灯下...
Yes. Good work.
太棒了 跳得很好
... you'll be strong enough to land on your feet.
... 你就会足够坚强 稳稳落在地上
You need to tighten up your timing. Let's work on that.
你们需要收紧时间点 我们练习一下
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表