剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Your movements become mapped in the brain,
你的每个动作已经被深深烙印在大脑里
making a shorthand between thinking and doing.
在想法和行为之间形成简单的记号♥
You absorb those steps so completely
你对那些舞步的吸收彻底到
that its elements become automatic.
它的元素都实现了自动化
You chunk single movements into complex blocks,
你把每段舞步切割成相关联的记忆块
linking elements together.
把所有元素联结在一起
You build a routine so that on the day,
你创建出一套程式 所以到了那天
your brain can let the moment sing.
你的大脑会自动引导你的身体
Well, hello.
你好啊
I'm back.
我回来了
Shall we?
我们去那边如何
I schooled you... well.
我把你调♥教♥得... 真好
It could become a habit.
这可以成为一个习惯
that would be unwise.
那就太不明智了
I say...
要我说...
... you take what you learned back to Paris...
... 你把在这里学到的经验教训带回巴黎...
now that the brouhaha has blown over.
既然那个小麻烦已经过去了
What brouhaha?
什么小麻烦
I don't know. You told me of threats and accusations.
我不知道 你跟我说过有人威胁你 指责你
Except I didn't tell you.
我没跟你说过
You did.
你说过
Maybe you're distracted by Ripper.
或许你就是因为"开膛手"分心了
The hunter and the hunted.
猎人和猎物
And which are you?
那你是哪个
I was the hunted for years, of course,
当然了 我多年来都是猎物
but now I'm the one chasing talent and money.
但现在是我在追逐人才和金钱
Goddess Diana bringing home her prey.
戴安娜女神带回猎物了
All for the school.
我都是为了这个学校
It was on the brink of collapse,
它本来处于崩溃的边缘
and it was only in crisis that the board decided a woman could now lead.
董事会只有在危机时刻才会决定一个女人可以当领头羊
I rebuilt the Archer's funding,
我重建了阿奇学院的资金来源
facility and prestige.
设备和名誉
Who are you texting?
你在给谁发短♥信♥
My hunter.
我的猎人
Aren't you going to get that?
你不去看看吗
So it was you.
原来是你
It only worked because you've done such dark things.
只有你做过亏心事 这招才会管用
Lucky me.
我真幸运
I didn't even have to be specific with my texts
我都不必在短♥信♥里详细说明
to make you wonder what dark thing it was.
就能让你去想到底是哪件亏心事
Well, that was fun.
这顿饭吃得还挺有意思的
Totally. Drive you home?
没错 我开车送你回家吧
We'll have to do this again soon.
我们得尽快再约一次
I can get you that book in case you want to...
我可以把那本书给你带来 要是你想...
Well, hello there.
你这是干嘛
Just wanted to say thank you.
我就是想谢谢你
Right. Well, gratitude expressed.
好吧 你的感激已经表达到位了
Dude. In the middle of a parking lot?
伙计 在停车场里吗
Trust me. Once the windows fog, no one will see us.
相信我 等车窗玻璃一雾化 谁都不会看到我们
I thought we were being good tonight.
我们不是说好今晚乖乖的
I will be good. Promise.
我会乖的 我保证
Mr. Renfrew.
伦弗鲁先生
I think something's wrong.
我觉得出问题了
We call this place"the Holy of Holies."
我们称这地方为"至圣所"
Make yourself comfortable.
你随意一些
Here, this'll help.
给 喝杯酒就好了
The girls never mentioned this room.
那些女孩从未提过这个房♥间
Well...like me, they don't kiss and tell.
这个嘛... 她们像我一样 不会四处大谈性事
And...
而且...
not every girl earns her way in.
不是每个女孩都能进来的
I feel lucky, you know.
我觉得自己很幸运
Talbot wanted you for himself.
塔伯特想把你留给他自己的
Mr. Talbot, from the Archer board?
阿奇学院董事会的塔伯特先生吗
He sits in on auditions so he can get first pick.
他去看你们的试演 所以能第一手挑人
Can you, uh...
你能...
help me out here?
帮我一下吗
I can do what all the other dancers do.
其他舞者做了什么 我也能做到
Tell me what Paige did, and I'll do that.
告诉我佩吉做了什么 我也会照做
Oh, I was hoping you could do better.
我还希望你能做到更好呢
Why? What did you do with her?
为什么 你跟她做了什么
Let's just say... she could have been better.
这么说吧... 她可以表现更好的
She... could have been you.
她... 可以像你这样的
Well, now you have me wondering...
现在你勾起了我的好奇心...
How does Mr. Talbot know about our auditions?
塔伯特先生怎么会知道我们试演的事
Your director tells him.
你们的理事告诉他的
Why would she do that?
她为何要那么做
Christ's sake... He pays for the privilege.
老天... 人家的钱可不是白花的
Do you think you were just plucked at random to work here?
你以为自己只是被随机挑选来这里工作吗
No, you were chosen.
不 你是被选中的
There are plenty of Paiges, but there is only one June.
佩吉那样的姑娘多了去了 但朱恩只有一个
So... wait, that's why the Michi hostesses are all ballerinas?
所以... 等一下 所以米奇夜店的女招待才都是芭蕾舞演员吗
Yeah, bought and paid for.
对 她们都是花钱买♥♥来的
Okay, but who do you pay?
好吧 但你们付钱给谁呢
We pay Monique DuBois.
我们付钱给莫妮克·杜波瓦
Donations to the school in exchange for access for a few choice hires.
我们给学校捐款 换取挑选一些心仪人选的权利
You mean girls at this place?
你是说在这里工作的姑娘吗
Are you recording this?
你在录音吗
No.
不是的
You bitch!
贱♥人♥
Get off of me!
放开我
Travis, you're hurting me!
特维斯 你弄疼我了
Get off of me! Give me that!
放开我 给我
Shh! You're safe! You're safe! You got some fucking nerve!
你安全了 你好大的狗胆
The things you want and what you'll do to get them.
你想要的东西以及你为了达成目的会使用的手段
Come on.
我们走
No fevers, cramps, dizziness...
你没发烧 没有绞痛 也不头晕...
I'm thinking it's just that pill doing its thing,
我觉得就是那种药起作用了
but if you want to talk to a doctor...
但如果你想找个医生聊聊...
No. I don't.
我不想
That boy you were with, was he from the school?
跟你发♥生♥关♥系♥的男孩是这学校的吗
No.
不是
Does he know you're worried you might be pregnant?
那他知道你担心自己可能会怀孕吗
Forget it. I'm never talking to him again.
算了 我再也不会跟他说话
Wait, Paige, hang on.
等一下 佩吉 等等
Was this not something that you wanted?
难道你是被强迫的吗
Wrench, I'm fine. Stop it! There are rules and laws...
扳手 我没事 别说了 有法律法规...
I shouldn't have told you. It just makes it all real now!
我就不该告诉你的 现在一切感觉好真实
It is real, Paige.
这本来就是真实的事 佩吉
Good or bad, thisxa0happened,
不论是好是坏 这事已经发生了
and I'm thinking you might want to talk to someone about how you feel about this.
我觉得你可能想找人聊聊自己的感受
If not me, then someone else.
如果不是我 那就去找别人
Here's a get-out-of-dance note.
这是一张请假条
Let's talk tomorrow.
我们明天聊聊
You know what Mr. Brooks says?
你知道布鲁克斯先生那句话吗
He says,"We sing what can't be spoken...
他说 "说不出口的话 那就唱出来...
and we dance what can't be sung."
如果也不能唱出来 那就用舞蹈跳出来"
Mr. Renfrew, I intend to dance.
伦弗鲁先生 我想跳舞
Thought you'd be out breaking curfew.
我还以为你不管宵禁 要在外面过夜了
I'm an idiot. I don't read books.
我就是个白♥痴♥ 我不看书
I don't go places, and I eat meat.
也不去别的地方 而且我还吃肉
I only had one job tonight...
我今晚只需做到一件事...
Don't have sex!
那就是不去做♥爱♥
But there I was, whipping it out like he's every other trick.
但我还是急不可耐 就像把他当成普通炮♥友♥一样
And I've got nothing else to offer.
我就只会这一件事
It's like...
我就好像...
all I'm good for, Oren.
只有这点用处 奥伦
All anybody really wants from me.
所有人就只想从我这里得到这种好处
All I am... is this stupid body.
我就只是... 徒有这副空壳
You're smart...
你聪明...
you're brave...
勇敢...
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表