剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
We are solely to determine whether you're suitable for parole.
而是决定你能否获得假释
Are you ready to speak to us today? Yes, ma'am.
你今天准备好发言了吗 准备好了 女士
So, tell us whether you have merit for parole.
告诉我们你申请假释的有利理由
We fell in love young,
我们早早便坠入了爱河
me and the father of my children, Martin Stroyer.
我和我两个孩子的父亲马丁·斯托耶
We had my son, Tyler.
我们生了一个儿子 泰勒
He's sitting right over there.
他就坐在那边
And, uh, my daughter Neveah. She couldn't make it today.
还有我女儿娜薇娅 她今天来不了
We struggled with money, but we were happy.
虽然日子过得拮据 但我们很幸福
And when he died, I... I didn't know what to do.
他死后 我一下子变得六神无主
I... I had to find ways to take care of my kids.
我得找到门路照顾孩子
Ms. Stroyer, what has this got to doxa0with your crime?
斯托耶女士 这跟你犯下的罪行有何关系
I'm not here to do what she wants.
我来这里不是为了满足她的愿望
well, just that I was... I was alone, and I was desperate,
当初我孤独又绝望
searching for any rock that I could find.
寻找任何能找得到的靠山
And Gregory, he had a temper, but I actually thought
格里高利脾气十分暴躁 但其实我当时还以为
that I was doing the best thing for my family.
我那么做对我的家人来说是最好的
But then he hit my baby.
但他后来打了我的宝贝
Your daughter.
你女儿吗
No, ma'am. My son, Tyler.
不 女士 是我儿子 泰勒
Which day, Ms. Stroyer?
哪一天 斯托耶女士
Um, it... it was the day...
就是...
It was the day...
就是...
The day you struck Mr. Gonzalez with a baseball bat,
就是你用一根棒球棒击打冈萨雷斯先生
causing blunt-force trauma which led to his death.
导致他因钝力创伤死亡的那天
I regret what I did every day of my life.
我每一天都在为自己的所作所为后悔
It's kept me from my kids.
这逼得我们骨肉分离
It's the reason my son is in a wheelchair,
害得我儿子坐上了轮椅
shot by cops because they thought that he was the one did wrong.
他被枪击中 因为警♥察♥以为是他做了错事
It was me. It was... It was all me.
是我的错 都是我的错
And I paid dearly for what I did wrong.
我为自己的罪过付出了巨大的代价
And I just want a chance to do right.
我只想有个改过自新的机会
Not now.
现在不是时候
It won't get any easier.
以后也不会容易到哪去
Okay, then. Last night was fucked.
那好吧 昨晚真是糟糕
I was trying to fix things.
我是想解决问题
On what planet does a threesome with Ramon Costa make things better?
跟罗蒙·科斯塔玩三人行怎么就能解决问题了
I thought you'd like it.
我还以为你会喜欢
Why?
为什么
Why would I ever be into that?
我怎么会喜欢那种事
You were into it with Shane.
你就喜欢跟肖恩做那种事
No more lies, Oren.
奥伦 你就别骗我了
Him and I...
我和他...
I ended it.
都结束了
I swear it was nothing.
我发誓 我们之间没有任何关系
Why am I not good enough for anybody?
为什么大家都觉得我不够好呢
You're more than enough.
你已经非常好了
I just took what was on offer, what was easy.
我只是被动地接受 走了捷径
It didn't mean anything. To you, maybe.
那毫无意义 对你来说或许如此
But to Shane? To me?
但对肖恩呢 对我呢
Hey, tell me you've never done worse.
你就没做过更恶劣的事吗
Tell me that, and I'll walk away.
只要你说没有 我就走人
I'm gonna fix this.
我会解决的
You'll see.
你会知道的
Hey, good job.
干得漂亮
First time requesting a warrant in front of a judge...
第一次当着法官的面申请逮捕令...
... most rookies can't remember their own names.
... 大多数菜鸟连自己的名字都记不住
I've faced scarier characters.
我见过更吓人的人物
So, with all the work that you're doing on this case,
你现在得忙案子
are you able to keep up with the counseling?
还能坚持去做咨♥询♥吗
Sure. I go to group. Listen to everybody's sad story.
当然能 我会去互助小组倾听所有人的伤心事
Take all my counselor's calls.
咨♥询♥师的电♥话♥我每通都接
Truth is, this warrant is the best grief counseling I could get.
其实 这个逮捕令就是我能接到的最佳悲伤咨♥询♥
I'll see you when we've brought her in.
等我们把她带局里了 我就去找你
Miss Stroyer!
斯托耶小姐
Catching some bad guys?
你要抓坏人吗
That's the idea.
没错
Another life ruined.
又有一个人的人生要被毁了
I get it. No one should be judged by the biggest mistake of their lives,
我明白 谁都不该被自己这辈子最大的过错而受人评判
but we can't just let folks off the hook either.
但我们也不能让犯错的人逍遥法外
There a problem here?
有问题吗
I'd say everyone in this building right now is staring down a problem.
我敢说 这栋楼里的每个人都面临着问题
Come on, Nevie. We've only got a minute before Mom's hearing starts again.
走吧 娜薇妈妈的听证会 还有一分钟就又要开始了
You never told me.
你从没跟我说过这件事
'Cause it's none of your business.
因为这件事与你无关
I hope they decide that she's earned her way back to this side of the wall
我希望委员认定她有资格回到监狱的高墙之外
because when someone's in an awful trap,
因为要是有谁坠入一个可怕的陷阱
all they need is one person lifting that latch.
他们只需一个人把锁栓提上去
Problem is most of us don't get that.
问题是 我们大多数人并不明白
You're overdressed. We gotta talk.
你也穿太多了吧 我们得聊聊
You've been cooping yourself in here too much.
你不该总是窝在这里
I maintain hydration and monitor heart rate.
方便维持水合作用 监测我的心率
I'm not talking about your electrolytes.
我说的不是你的电解质
I'm talking about you shutting yourself off.
我说的是你关闭心门
You're letting this place get to you. I have good reasons.
你在让这地方侵蚀你 我有正当的理由
You don't. June didn't send Cassie over.
你没有 不是朱恩害凯西坠楼的
The drugs hadn't hit yet.
那时候药效还没上来
You keep changing your story. No, I keep learning from it.
你的说法一变再变 不 是我越来越了解事实
Except, thing is the wheels are in motion.
只不过事情已经在发生了
That cop is gonna arrest her.
那个警♥察♥要逮捕她
Good.
很好
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
What? You have a heart now?
怎么了 你突然良心发现了吗
They will test her.
他们会审讯她
If she's innocent, she goes free.
如果她是无辜的 她就不会有事
You know that's crap.
你知道自己在胡扯
We got one thing in common, you and me, and that's the system hates us both.
你和我有一个共同点 这个体系讨厌我们
They don't want justice.
他们想要的不是公道
They just want some tidy end to some stupid fucking story.
他们只是希望这件破事儿能有个干净利落的结尾
And when those idiot cops look around, we're the only things they see.
那些白♥痴♥警♥察♥四下观望时 他们只会看到我们
You were prime suspect.
你曾是头号♥嫌疑人
You tell her someone else didn't do it,
你去告诉她不是另一个人做的
that's a powerful thing!
你的话会很有分量
Do I look like a man who's ever felt power?
我看起来像是说话有过分量的人吗
Thank you, young man.
谢谢你 年轻人
The panel will take it all into consideration.
委员会会考虑所有情况
We have one more impact statement.
还有一份影响发言
Neveah Stroyer has decided to speak on behalf of the victim.
娜薇娅·斯托耶决定代表受害人发言
She's the victim?
她是受害人吗
I have reviewed your biographical information,
我浏览过你的个人经历信息
and I must say, I'm impressed how you overcame your circumstances
不得不说 我很钦佩你克服自身环境
to be recognized by one of the finest dance institutions in the country.
被国内最好的舞蹈学院之一录取
And you did it all on your own.
而且你还是全靠自己做到的
I didn't get here on my own.
我走到今天这一步靠的不仅是自己
Who could?
谁能只靠自己呢
Of course. You had family, friends...
这是当然 你有家人 朋友...
And my mother.
还有我母亲
If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be a dancer.
要不是她 我也不会成为舞者
She was the one who encouraged me
是她鼓励了我
and insisted that there was a place in the ballet world for girls like me.
她坚称芭蕾的世界里会有我这种女孩的一席之地
And your point regarding the victim?
你对那个受害人是何看法呢
Victims. That night left four.
是多个受害人 那晚产生了四个受害人
One's dead, one's in the wheelchair, one's in prison,
一个死了 一个坐上了轮椅 一个在坐牢
and one was left in the world without her mother.
还有一个没了母亲
It soured something in me that I can't fix.
这件事让我变得有些阴郁 我怎么都没办法走出来
But ballet's given mexa0one true thing to hold on to.
但芭蕾给了我一个实实在在的慰藉
But you want ties that my mother can count on out here?
但你们希望我母亲出去后有人会支持她
I honestly can't say that I'm one of them.
老实说 我可能做不到
I'm barely making my own dreams.
我连自己的梦想都没实现
I do know that allowing my mom to walk free
但我确实知道 释放我妈妈
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表