剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Cassie, we'll get you back.
凯西 我们会让你好起来的
We will.
我们会的
How did Caleb do with Madame?
凯勒布和夫人谈得怎么样
Eh, she killed the idea.
她否定了他的主意
That means we're all dead. Uhuh. No way. We make that video.
这就是说我们都完了 不会的 我们要录视频
We just... dance something else.
只是我们... 要跳别的舞
What else do we have?
我们还能跳什么
You're giving me ideas.
你给了我灵感
Oh, yeah?
是吗
That's it.
就是这样
Press more into your three-quarterxa0pointe.
四分之三足尖蹲的时候再用点力
Okay, now dome the arch.
好的 现在拱起足弓
Good.
很好
Wrench...
扳手...
you rebuilt me.
你重塑了我
Well, with your hard work.
通过你不懈的努力
Never thought I'd say it, but this place is lucky to have you.
我从没想到我会这么说 但这个地方能拥有你真是幸运
Hmm. Yeah, well, I just wish I'd known the truth about what happened with Paige.
好吧 要是我当时知道佩吉到底出了什么事就好了
You look around and wonder why you kids tell us anything.
然后你环顾四周 就会思索你的孩子为何一言不发
You're done with the boot. Wrench, I need that.
你不用穿这只靴子了 扳手 我需要穿
Not anymore, you don't. Oh, my God, really?
你不用再穿了 天啊 真的吗
Totally, seriously?
彻底不用了 真的吗
You're not fully healed, but you are ready to get back on your feet and dance.
你还没完全康复 但你已经可以重整旗鼓再次跳舞了
My sock. My shirt.
我的袜子 我的衬衫
Your sexy underwear.
你性感的内♥裤♥
They're like Fruit of the Loom. Who knew normcore could be so hot?
明明就是基础样式 谁知道简约风也能这么性感呢
Neveah texted me.
娜薇娅给我发短♥信♥了
She and Caleb got this big plan to bring in the masses.
她和凯勒布有个吸引观众的宏大计划
A sellout show won't be enough.
一场观众爆满的演出是不够的
I've seen the numbers. The Archer school is underwater.
我看了数据 阿奇学院资不抵债了
So we fix it.
那我们就挽救它
This place goes down, I'm back to Asscrack, Colorado.
这地方要是倒闭 我就得回科罗拉多的穷乡僻壤
Not an option.
绝对不行
Hell, no.
当然不行
'Cause I don't even cross town for a booty call.
因为我不会找异地炮♥友♥
That was fun last night.
昨晚还挺有意思的
Yeah?
是吧
Yeah.
是啊
Good.
很好
Seemed a little squirrelly.
你看起来有点古怪
Probably 'cause it's been a while since I messed around with a guy who knew me.
可能是因为我很久都没有跟一个了解我的人厮混了吧
You realize I barely know anything about you.
你知道我都不怎么了解你吧
Well, you know my name.
你知道我的名字
The real one.
真名
It's kind of new for me.
这对我来说算是头一回
Wow, I'm touched...
那我真感动...
George... or was it Fred?
乔治... 还是弗雷德来着
Looking good!
跳得很好
I ain't giving up.
我不会放弃
I think we should work together.
我觉得我们应该合作
Tell a new story.
讲述一个新的故事
I sure could use a new one. Wanna come up with something?
我需要一个新故事 要不要一起想个创意
Hell, yeah, I do.
好啊 没问题
After class, then.
那就约下课后
The bitch is back!
那个小婊♥子♥回来了
First you're back on the poster. Now you're back on your feet.
你先是回到了海报上 现在身体又恢复了
That's what hard work gets you.
辛勤的努力换来的
Ease up before you tear something.
悠着点 别伤着自己
Cassie, she speak today.
凯西今天说话了
She what?
她怎么了
Speak. Tell me someone push her.
她说话了 她说有人推了她
Who? What did she say?
谁推的 她说了什么
I was right. That cop was right.
我和警♥察♥的猜测是对的
This was no accident.
那不是意外
Who was it? Who's she blaming?
是谁推的 她说是谁
She didn't say.
她没有说
But that truth will come in time.
但是真♥相♥总会大白的
Hello, team. Nice to see you all.
大家好 很高兴见到你们
Today, I want to focus on the ensemble finale.
今天我们要重点练习结尾部分的群舞
But while the rest of you warm up, let's see the first pas de deux.
其他人热身的时候 第一段双人舞做展示
Second entrance.
第二个出场式
That's me.
是我
Actually, Junebug, it's not yours now.
其实 朱恩小虫虫 这段舞现在不是你的了
But thank you so much for filling in while I recovered.
但我还是很感谢你在我康复期间顶替我
Best backup ever.
你是最好的替补
Oh, yeah, forgot to mention, Whitlaw has been cleared to return.
对了 我忘说了 惠特劳尔已经可以归队了
Good on you.
你做得不错
Sir.
先生
I won this role fair and square.
我光明正大地赢得了这个角色
It was Bette's part before it was yours. She earned it back.
在你之前 这角色本来就是贝特的 她通过努力拿回去了
There's no way Bette can dance the choreography.
贝特肯定跳不了编舞部分
So I modify a few steps.
所以我修改了一些舞步
Wait, so you shrunk your vision and dumbed down the dance for her?
等等 所以你缩小了自己的构想 为她简化了舞蹈吗
June...
朱恩...
you dance like a virgin.
你跳的时候像处♥女♥一样放不开
That's because, sir...
先生 那是因为...
I am a virgin.
我就是处♥女♥
Why should you or anyone else care?
你和别人为什么要在意这个
Look at the role. She's a prostitute.
你看看这个角色 她是个妓♥女♥
And I'm here selling myself.
我这不就是在推销自己吗
Nabil, step in.
纳比尔 过来
Now!
快点
I know what it's like in the shadows, June.
我知道深陷阴影是什么感觉 朱恩
Except this time, I actually won.
只是这次我真的赢了
Oh, this isn't over.
这件事还没完
Mr. Costa.
科斯塔先生
You'll be sorry you ever did this.
你这么做会后悔的
Places, please.
请就位
Damn bursitis,
该死的滑囊炎
rearing its swollen head at the worst time.
最不该肿的时候又肿起来了
Yeah, we've beenxa0fighting this for years now.
是啊 我们已经跟它抗争好几年了
I blame 40 years of demanding the best from my body,
都怪我四十年来一直要求自己的身体做到极致
and now it's taking its revenge.
现在它开始复仇了
Well, when I can't alleviate a symptom,
在我无法缓解症状的时候
I think it's because I'm not addressing the root cause.
我会觉得那是因为我没在解决根本问题
Emotional flare-ups can cause physical flare-ups.
情绪爆发会导致身体突发不适
What are you saying, my hip hurts because Daddy never loved me?
你想说 我的髋骨疼是因为我得不到父爱吗
Something like that. A lot of women carry trauma in their hips.
差不多吧 许多女人髋部疼痛都是因为心理创伤
For God's sakes.
天啊
Topher's told me things that happened to you when you were young.
特菲尔跟我说了你年轻时的事
Things you tried to hide.
你想隐瞒的事情
If you don't know how to help me...
如果你不知道怎么帮我...
I do, Monique, but you won't go there, and with everything that's happening here,
我知道 莫妮克 但你不肯接受帮助 这里发生的一切
the accusations, the assault on Paige...
那些指控 还有佩吉被性侵...
Do you have any idea what I've done to keep this place going?
你知道为了让这个地方运转 我都做了什么吗
Perhaps more than you should have.
或许你都做得出格了
Yet, here I am with a dazzling ballet,
但我现在还有一出令人炫目的芭蕾剧
a story of hope in the shape of Cassie Shore,
一个以凯西·肖尔为原型的充满希望的故事
and two monsters facing jail.
而且那两个禽兽也要面临牢狱之灾了
So in the course of kicking ass around here, if my hip gets sore,
所以在这里大施拳脚的时候 我要是哪里不舒服了
I'd say I'm entitled to relief,
我倒觉得自己该放松一下
not some idiotic psychobabble.
而不是听什么狗屁心理呓语
Take a cue from me, Alan.
仔细品品我的话 艾伦
Get in there. Fix it.
上点心 快点治好
Everyone else out there is talking aboutxa0who we are and what we want.
外面的人都在议论我们是谁以及我们想干什么
We're the ones with no voice.
对 我们是没有发声的人
So we speak the best way we can. To say what?
所以我们要用最厉害的方式发声 发什么声
To show them who we are.
向大家展示我们是谁
Just us, our dance moves, and a kick-ass song.
就用我们 我们的舞蹈动作 还有一首最劲爆的歌♥
Could be majorly lame.
可能会很逊
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表