剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Yes. I did see that.
对 我确实看到了
Mon dieu. What are you gonna do, Nabil?
老天 你要怎么做 纳比尔
I say we celebrate.
我们还是好好庆祝一番吧
We love you, June.
我们爱你 朱恩
Well, well, well.
哎呦呦
So you come crawling back.
你爬回来了
My macho act onstage tonight turn you...
我今晚在台上雄性勃发的表演勾起了你的性趣...
You wanna dance?
你想跳舞吗
I don't know how.
我不会跳
Come on. I'll show you.
来吧 我教你
I have to admit, it was our best dancing yet.
我得承认 这是我们跳得最好的一次
You can be happy, Neveah.
你可以开心 娜薇娅
And great.
也能成功
I hope you're right.
希望你说得对
Bette, you got yourself in.
贝特 你来了
Oh, God.
老天
Some things die easy.
有些事很容易就消逝
Some things not so much.
但有些事就不那么容易了
You got security escorting you out
安保人员护送你出来
and cops breathing down your neck.
警♥察♥还对你穷追不舍
This has to hurt.
你这次肯定遭受了重创
Madame will find allies and vanquish enemies.
夫人会找到盟友 消灭敌人
She will return to her throne triumphant.
她会取得胜利 重新夺回自己的宝座
The problem is that no one wants you to.
问题是 没人希望你回来了
I have a history.
我有资历
A reputation.
有名望
Now destroyed.
现在都化作烟云了
Accept it, Monique. You can't survive this.
接受现实吧 莫妮克 这次你挺不过去了
At least, not alone.
至少靠自己不行
Work with me or Katrina Whitlaw takes the helm.
跟我联手吧 不然卡特里娜·惠特劳尔就会夺权
I bled for this place!
我为这个地方流血
I turned away love, joy, children.
我拒绝了爱情 快乐和孩子
I do one thing. Nothing else!
我只专心做了这一件事
This place is all I've got,xa0Topher.
我只剩这里了 特菲尔
I cannot give it up.
我不能把它拱手送人
You shouldn't have to.
你不必这样
I just settled onexa0score.
我刚报了一个仇
You wanna fight these fuckers?
你们想跟这些混♥蛋♥死磕吗
I'm in.
带上我
You sure this is okay?
你确定可以这样吗
Trust me, they're all at the party.
相信我 他们都在派对上
I'm not.
我就没有
Home sweet home.
温馨的家啊
Cassie.
凯西
You've ruined my life.
你毁了我的人生
Yeah. Sorry about that.
对啊 抱歉了
Play your cards right, I'm sure I'll get you back in.
你要是聪明一点 我肯定能让你回来
Except things changed while you were asleep.
只是在你沉睡的时候 局面已经变了
We know who we are now, what we're capable of.
我们现在知道自己是什么人 能做出什么事
And we'll come for anyone who tries to tear us apart.
我们不会放过想割裂我们的人
My mom's downstairs right now making herself director.
我妈妈现在就在楼下 马上要当上理事了
You can't win.
你赢不了的
Oh, Bette.
贝特
I already have.
我已经赢了
Everyone loves a good comeback, especially in ballet.
人人都爱精彩的回归 在芭蕾的世界里尤其如此
The exiled who finds a home.
被放逐的人找到了家
The busted-up ballerina who puts herself together.
伤痕累累的女芭蕾舞演员重整旗鼓
The disgraced dancer who redeems himself.
不光彩的舞者挽回颜面
You live for those stories, the church of reinvention.
你为那些故事而活 力行改革的教堂
First you vault the chosen one to success,
首先 你力推那个被选中的人 把他捧向成功
then drive him into the wilderness, the darkness.
然后 把他放逐到荒野和黑暗中
Then you make a show of mercy, invite him back to the spotlight.
接着 你大发慈悲 邀请他重回聚光灯下
And if you're the one given that comeback everyone is desperate for you to deliver,
如果你是那个被给予机会回归的人 所有人都迫不及待想看你的表现
you've just one question to answer,
你只需回答一个问题
once all eyes are on you,
一旦所有人把目光聚焦到你身上
craving that delicious next act.
热切期盼下一出好戏
What the hell are you gonna do?
你到底要怎么做
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表