剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
In here? Hell, yeah, he can.
在这里吗 老天 他当然能
Come on, girls. Let's clean up this segment and win him back tomorrow.
行了 姑娘们 我们把这段练好 明天把他争取回来
Who died and made you Costa?
科斯塔又没死 你怎么就继位了
Anybody else want the job?
那还有谁想负责吗
All right then.
那好吧
Forget it, I'm out.
得了吧 我走
Come on, let's start from the rond de jambe.
来吧 我们从腿部划圈开始
And three, four, five, six, and seven, eight!
三 四 五 六 七 八
No one was hurt. Tell that to the mirror.
没有人受伤 你去跟镜子说吧
You were a dancer, Madame.
夫人 你也曾是舞者
You must have had a crazy choreographer or 12.
你肯定跟疯狂的编舞师或警♥察♥打过交道
I dealt with what I was asked, and I made it look beautiful.
我办了别人要我做的事 而且办得很漂亮
If Mr. Costa makes you so unhappy that you cannot do that with gratitude,
如果科斯塔先生让你如此不满 你无法心怀感激去跳舞
you're welcome to sit this one out.
那你可以退出这部剧
So that's it?
就这样吗
Put up or shut up?
要么忍♥受 要么闭嘴
Your words, not mine.
这是你说的 不是我说的
Balance is an act of faith.
平衡是一种信念
The masters talk about pulling up from the crown of the head
大♥师♥们说 方法在于头顶被丝线直直拽住
or rooting down into the earth.
或双脚深深扎根于泥土中
But there is no magical thread connecting your head to the heavens.
但并没有连接头部和天空的神奇丝线
Nothing beneath you but the unforgiving wood of a stage floor.
你脚下只有冰冷无情的舞台地板
The trick is to fool yourself into believing you have roots
秘诀是 你要自欺欺人 相信自己有根
or that you can fly,
或你会飞
when all evidence says otherwise.
尽管所有证据都表明事实恰恰相反
And if you believe hard enough...
如果你足够相信...
... you just might do the impossible.
... 说不定就能做到不可能之事
It's only family arbitration, right?
这只是家事仲裁 对吧
My mother makes her statement. I make mine.
我母亲表明她的观点 我表明自己的观点
The arbitrator has to seexa0how ballet is, like, my whole life
仲裁人必须明白芭蕾是我的命根子
and then emancipate me.
然后判我独♥立♥
Unless she thinks ballet is stupid.
除非她觉得芭蕾很蠢
But she wouldn't take the case, right? June.
但那样她就不会接这案子了吧 朱恩
Just speak your truth.
说出你的心里话就好
That's all you've gotta do.
别说多余的话
Okay.
好吧
My parents immigrated to give us a better life,
我父母移♥民♥是为了给我们提供更好的生活
but when I told them I was pregnant, it broke their hearts.
但在我告诉他们我怀孕了的时候 他们的心都碎了
They insisted I give up my baby, disowned me when I refused.
他们坚持让我放弃孩子 在我拒绝之后跟我断绝了关系
Overnight, I had no one, except my baby girl.
一夜之间我失去了所有人 只剩下我女儿
So I raised her alone.
所以我独自抚养她
Put myself through business school,
我努力进了商学院
made a name for myself in London, then Wall Street.
在伦敦闯出了自己的天地 然后是华尔街
I worked hard to give June every advantage,
我为了让朱恩拥有各种优势拼命工作
including the ballet classes that made her so happy.
包括让她开心不已的芭蕾课
Perhaps that love led me to indulge her longer than I should've.
或许母爱让我过久地溺爱她
But it's time to stop playing dress up in tutus
但她是时候停止玩穿芭蕾舞裙的装扮游戏
and get to preparatory school
去预科学校为一份实在的工作
where she'll learn the skills for a real job.
学习所需的技能了
Ballet is a real job.
芭蕾就是一份实在的工作
Not for you.
对你来说不是
How can you expect to survive as a professional dancer
你连在学校演出里都拿不到像样的角色
when you can't even secure a decent role in your school's show?
要怎么靠做专业舞者养活自己呢
What parent wouldn't believe in their child?
怎么会有家长对自己的孩子没信心呢
You keep quiet.
你别说话
I'm just saying... Please don't.
我就是说... 请别说话
Ms. Park, continue.
帕克女士 继续
She forgets that one day I'll be gone,
她忘了总有一天我会离开
and she'll be alone as I was, fending for herself.
她会像我当初那样孤苦伶仃 需要自谋生路
And I'll do whatever I need,
我会不惜一切
sacrifice whatever I need to make sure she'll be ready for that day.
做出一切必要的牺牲 确保她会为那一天做好准备
Bette, that was genius, having the back row relevé on three.
贝特 你太天才了 让后排在三拍 而不是四拍时立半脚尖
Yeah, I mean, you're like Ramon.
对 你就像罗蒙一样
Only I don't wanna kill myself when you talk to me.
只是你跟我说话时 我不会想自杀
Oh, my God, I was thinking the exact same thing.
老天 我刚刚也是这么想的
Guys, listen up.
大家好 听着
So I spoke with Madame DuBois, and it's our director's job to protect us.
我找杜波瓦夫人谈过了 保护我们是理事的职责
But since she refuses to write up a code of conduct,
但是既然她拒绝制定行为规范
anything you ever thought was dangerous, crazy, or just unfair, write it down.
你们就把觉得危险 疯狂或不公平的行为写下来
If they want us, new rules.
他们要是想留住我们 就得实行新规
Come on, guys. If we don't do something, things will never change.
拜托 姐♥妹♥们♥ 如果我们不采取措施 情况就永远不会改变
We're still bourrée-ing on pointe shoes that were invented in the 1800s.
我们现在还穿着19世纪初发明的足尖鞋跳插秧步
If you want change...
如果你想要改变...
go dance contemporary.
去跳现代舞吧
I've been calling for hours.
我这几个小时一直在打给你
I had interviews, for your piece.
我有采访 为了你的作品
I told anyone who would listen
我告诉所有愿意倾听的人
that you are the genius behind my performance.
我精彩表现的背后是你这个天才
Well, here's to your effort to save my show.
这杯酒敬你努力拯救我的作品
It speaks for itself.
你的作品会为自己说话
Well, no one is listening.
但没有人在听
If the critics of Chicago are too stupid to realize that,
如果芝加哥的评论家蠢到不能明白这个道理
we can always go back to Paris.
我们总可以回巴黎
I can't go back to Paris. Why not?
我不能回巴黎 为什么
If I don't make Chicago work, the critics win.
如果我拿不下芝加哥 评论家就赢了
The critics are idiots.
那些评论家就是白♥痴♥
Dance for me.
为我跳支舞吧
You smell like your sister.
你身上的味道跟你妹妹一样
You mention Bette again, and I'll cut it off.
你再提贝特 我就切掉你的老二
It's a survey. If you could just fill it out for me.
这是一张调查表 请你帮我填一下
Thanks.
谢了
Yes, I'm on the list... It's a survey,
对 我在名单上... 这是张调查表
if you could fill that out for me. Thank you.
请你帮我填一下 谢谢
Yes, I'm on the approved contact list!
对 我在获批的联♥系♥人名单上
Yes!
对
Leave a message for the doctor.
请给医生留个言
Thank you.
谢谢
Passing out propaganda.
我在发宣传♥单♥
Torri's asleep in her vodka,
托里喝了伏特加 正睡着呢
so if you wanna sneak in a puppy or a hot plate, now is the time.
你要是想夹带一条小狗或一个煤气炉进来 现在正是时候
Where's Caleb?
凯勒布呢
Too scared to kick me out. Too angry to do anything here but sleep.
他吓到不敢把我赶走 但又气到在宿舍什么都做不了 就只是睡觉
Losing your father can really mess you up.
失去父亲会很让人崩溃
I don't need an education on what grief can do.
我不需要你教育我悲伤能带来什么
It's killing me.
我要被折磨死了
You wanna talk about it?
你想聊聊吗
Not with you.
我不能跟你聊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I like it here.
我喜欢这里
It's the only room in this place where everything feels easy.
这是这栋楼里唯一让我觉得轻松的房♥间
And you're the one person here who would ever think that.
这栋楼里只有你这么想
Not like every memory here was a good one.
并非所有在这里的记忆都是美好的
Your father.
你父亲
That was a rough year for you.
你那年太不顺了
And you're how I made it through.
我是因为你才撑了过来
You know...
其实...
... some folks are mighty irate about this new dance.
... 有些人对新剧相当不满
After Little Miss Stroyer riled them all up.
在他们受到斯托耶小姐的煽动后
Should I be worried?
我是不是应该担心
No.
不用
End of the day, we always do what we're told.
到最后 我们总会听命行事
Even if the girl does have a point.
即便那女孩说得确实有道理
Well, she doesn't see that hierarchy, history, rules...
她看不到那套等级 历史 规则...
... they all have a place in ballet.
... 可它们都在芭蕾里有一席之地
Is us here part of that tradition?
我们这样也是传统的一部分吗
Some might see it like that.
或许有人会那么想
'Twas always thus.
一直以来都是如此
You're talking about old guys...
你说的是老家伙...
... with pretty girls.
... 跟漂亮女孩在一起
This is something different.
但这不一样
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表