剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
and a middleman... or woman
还有中间人... 或者女中间人
willing to broker girls and look the other way
她们愿意把姑娘介绍过去 在出事的时候
when things go down.
佯装不知情
Well, you should worry if I'm looking your way.
你应该担心我此刻正在盯着你
Because that story sees daylight,
因为那个报道要是见光
you're not only done at the Archer, but you will never dance again.
你不仅在阿奇学院混不下去 你在舞蹈界也别混了
Miss Segal, you need to forget everything I told you and kill that story.
西格尔小姐 你得忘记我告诉你的一切 砍掉那个报道
It doesn't work that way. Things have changed.
不能这样做 情况变了
You print that, my career will be over before it even began.
你要是发表那篇报道 我的事业就会还没开始便要结束了
This train has left.
现在为时已晚了
I worked this up the chain to editorial, talked to other sources.
我跟上级讨论过这篇报道 还跟其他线人交谈过
We're factchecking. I'm the one that brought you this.
我们在核对事实 是我把报道带给你的
You wanted the story to be some kind of weapon against people who've hurt you,
你希望这篇报道成为武器 反击伤害过你的人
and now your game's changed.
现在又想不开了
This is not a game.
我没有想不开
My job is to test truth, to bolster it, report it.
我的工作是检验 支持并曝光真♥相♥
What I don't do is work for you.
我不是为你做事的
You'll be hurting me more than you'll ever help anyone else.
你不会帮到其他人 只会伤害到我
I don't pick sides, Neveah.
娜薇娅 我不站队
I just report the truth. The rest is your battle to fight.
我只是报道真♥相♥ 剩下的就靠你自己去扛了
Hey.
嘿
You don't look like your friend just died.
你看起来不像是朋友刚去世的样子
Oh, she's totally gonna live.
她一定会活下去
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for her and everything.
别误会了 我为她感到开心
I mean, I hated her, but truth is, I kind of loved her even more.
我之前是讨厌她 但事实上我更爱她
Plus, now I'm totally 100% sure I didn't push her.
再说了 我现在百分百确定我没有推她
Okay, well... clearly a good person.
好吧 那... 那你显然是个好人
Oh, I'm much, much better than good.
我可比好人强太多了
Madame's gonna destroy me.
夫人会毁掉我
She's bluffing.
她在吓唬你
Once the story comes out, her opinion won't hold water.
那篇报道一旦发表 她的观点就没什么说服力了
Trust me, you can beat her at this.
相信我 你这次可以击败她
Thought we said we'd take this slow.
我们不是说好要慢慢来吗
Well, I was wrong. Let's just do it.
我说错了 我们现在就做吧
Not like this.
这样不行
You're upset. I'd be taking advantage.
你心情不好 我这是在占你便宜
Who cares?
谁在乎呢
I just want to feel something different, something better.
我只是想要有不同的感觉 更好的感觉
The first time we do this should be because it's right.
我们第一次做必须是因为这么做是对的
Because you want to.
因为你想那么做
I do want to.
我确实想
Right now you're just running scared.
你现在只是害怕
What if I get kicked out?
万一我被开除呢
We can win this, Neveah.
我们能赢的 娜薇娅
I promise.
我保证
That's good. We'll skip the next solo today.
不错 今天就不跳下一段独舞了
Hey, they're putting up the posters.
他们在挂海报
I hope it's you.
希望是你
I hope it's you. No, I hope it's me!
我希望是你 不 我希望是我
I hope it's me too.
我也希望是我
That's great.
太好了
Yes!
太棒了
I never stood a chance.
我从来都没有机会
Not my decision to make.
这不是我的决定
And if it was?
如果是呢
Can't play favorites.
我也不能偏袒任何人
I get it.
我明白
You're gay. I'm gay.
你是同性恋 我也是同性恋
You're terrified toxa0what? To just be nice?
你怕什么 怕对我态度好点吗
There are things people say about men like me in a place like this
在这个地方 有人会传播像我这样的人
with boys like you.
和像你这样的男孩的谣言
Truth be told...
说实话...
I'm scared every day walking these halls
我每天走过这些大厅时都会害怕
that somebody will think they saw something
我担心有人会觉得他们看到了什么
and decide to say something that will end my career.
然后决定说一些会终结我的事业的话
I want to give more
我想给那些每年
to the students who slip through my heart every year.
划过我心间的学生拍出更好的作品
And in a way...
从某种意义上说...
it hurts not to.
不这么做我会觉得痛苦
But it would hurt a whole lot more if something bad would happen.
但如果发生不好的事 这种痛苦会加倍
It shouldn't be that way.
不该是那样的
I know, Shane.
我知道 肖恩
So I just say, better to be safe than sorry.
所以我觉得与其事后痛苦 不如现在求稳
When the stage lights are off
等台上的灯光熄灭
and the plush, velvet seats of the audience are empty...
观众席里舒适的天鹅绒座椅变得空荡荡...
when the patrons have all gone home...
等资助人都回家后...
what are you then?
你算是什么
Can you call it dancing if you dance in the darkness?
如果在黑暗里跳舞 你能称之为跳舞吗
Alone?
独自一人
If a ballerina falls hard and nobody's there to catch her...
如果一个芭蕾舞♥女♥演员狠狠摔倒 没有人接住她...
does she still make a sound?
她还能发出声音吗
"... bright moonlight two nights ago
"... 两晚之前那皎洁的月光
and felt as if the magic was filling the room and making everything..."
就好像魔法填满了整个房♥间 让一切..."
Cassie.
凯西
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表