剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Something way better.
比那样强多了
Orie... what are you doing in there?
奥利... 你在里面做什么
Come on.
行了
It's just me.
就我一个人
What the hell, man?
你搞什么
It's nothing.
没什么
You kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Costa's an idiot.
科斯塔就是个白♥痴♥
This is not about Costa.
这事儿跟科斯塔无关
His phrasing's a mess.
他的措辞能力太差
And his casting?
至于他的选角
He's got you and me ass backwards.
咱俩的角色简直是本末倒置
What did you just say?
你刚说什么
I just want things to be back the way they used to be.
我只希望一切回到从前
As in, me the funny little fairy, you always dancing the prince.
你是说我扮演滑稽的小精灵 你总是跳王子的角色
It's what works. For both of us.
那样才对 对我们俩而言如此
Maybe this way works better.
或许这样更好
You've had it good here a long time now, Oren.
奥伦 你已经风光了太久
It's time you learned to share.
是时候学会分享了
Enjoy yourself.
你好自为之吧
♪ Once he's in her hands You can borrow her skin ♪
♪ 一旦他落入她手中 你可以得到她的身体 ♪
♪ But you can't take her heart ♪
♪ 但你带不走她的心 ♪
♪ Till you're laid in the grave ♪
♪ 直到你被安放在坟墓里 ♪
♪ You will carry her mark... ♪
♪ 你会带着她的印记... ♪
♪ She maps my skin like highway ♪
♪ 她像绘制高速地图一样抚摸我♪
♪ She conquers me like countries ♪
♪ 她像征服国家一样征服我 ♪
♪ She plunders all my riches But she'd never leave me hungry ♪
♪ 她掠走我所有的财富 但她绝对不会让我忍♥饥挨饿 ♪
♪ The motion of her sure hand Drowning like sailors ♪
♪ 她那只坚定的手 像水手一样溺死 ♪
♪ We gasp into the wet sand Where my trembling hands avail her ♪
♪ 我们喘着粗气 跑到潮湿的沙滩 我用颤抖的双手帮助她 ♪
♪ Her seal upon my heart and on my arm ♪
♪ 她在我的心和我的手臂上的封印 ♪
♪ The girl with a needle She makes her demands ♪
♪ 那个喜欢做针线活的女孩 她提出自己的要求 ♪
♪ And every man's helpless Once he's in her hands ♪
♪ 任何男人 只要落入她手中 都会无计可施 ♪
♪ You can borrow her skin But you can't take her heart ♪
♪ 你可以得到她的身体 但你带不走她的心 ♪
♪ Till you're laid in the grave ♪
♪ 直到你被安放在坟墓里 ♪
♪ You'll carry her mark ♪
♪ 你会带着她的印记 ♪
I didn't think you'd show.
我没想到你会来
And I didn't think you'd be any good. Guess we both got a surprise.
我也没想到你唱得这么好 看来我们都收到了惊喜
That your girlfriend?
那是你女朋友吗
Oh, nah, she wishes.
不是 她倒是想
Coffee? Something stronger?
喝咖啡吗 还是劲儿更大的东西
Definitely something stronger.
绝对得劲儿更大的东西
Well, there's not much here. They got a few decent microbrews.
这里没什么好东西 他们虽然有不错的微酿啤酒 但...
Actually, I was thinking something in pill form.
其实 我想的是药片那种的
Maybe Vicodin or Oxy?
维柯丁或羟考酮
Oh. Yeah.
好吧
I'm not sure we have that on tap.
酒桶里应该倒不出这些玩意吧
Yeah, totally.
肯定啊
It's just, I have this injury, and it's kicking my ass, and...
只是我受了伤 疼得不行 而且...
... it just seemed like you might be able to help me out.
... 你看起来像是能帮到我的人
Help you out, as in get you drugs?
你是指帮你弄到毒品吗
No.
不是的
Yes, I mean...
对 我是说...
I'll pay you.
我会付你钱的
Oh, as in sell you drugs.
你是说我会卖♥♥给你毒品啊
Well, I figured if you weren't the guy... maybe you know a guy?
你要是不卖♥♥... 或许你认识卖♥♥家
No, I... I'm the guy.
不 我就是卖♥♥家
Got some stuff in my truck.
我车里有货
I really, really appreciate this.
真是太谢谢你了
I wouldn't be asking if there was anywhere else I could go.
要是有别的门路 我也不会找你
On the house. Thank you.
这是免费的 谢谢
Did you just give me breath mints?
你刚给了我薄荷口香糖吗
I came to you for help!
我是来找你帮忙的
Yeah. And you thought I was some kind of drug dealer!
对 但你觉得我是个毒贩子
Because what, you think I'm poor?
因为什么 你觉得我贫穷吗
You don't have a clue, do you?
你真是什么都不明白 对吧
God!
老天
Not one signature. Costa's treating us like crap,
一个签名都没有 科斯塔待我们如草芥
and everybody's too brainwashed or too scared to speak up and say so.
大家要么是被洗♥脑♥太深 要么就是怕得不敢开口
That's because they know once you stand up for yourself...
那是因为他们知道一旦为自己出头...
... you can never go back.
... 你就再也回不去了
Your hearing.
你的听证会
Oh, God. How did it go?
老天 进展如何
Monique told me to keep it quiet.
莫妮克让我不要搞出动静
Then my mom threatened to die and leave me all alone in the world, so...
然后我妈以死相逼 威胁要把我独自留在这世上 所以...
... failure on all fronts.
... 我在各个战线都遭遇失败
Maybe you're right.
或许你说得对
Maybe we are all brainwashed here.
或许我们都被洗♥脑♥了
I mean...
我是说...
... this is probably the...
... 这或许是...
Sorry.
抱歉
This is probably the last time I'll ever get to dance in this...
这或许是我在这个美丽的房♥间里最后一次...
beautiful room, and...
跳舞了 而且...
... if I divorce my only family member to stay, I'm...
... 如果我为了留下而跟唯一的亲人断绝关系...
Ugh. Who knows what any of us are capable of?
谁知道我们还能做出什么事来
Mother, there's nothing left for me!
母亲 他们什么都没给我留
Darling, don't be dramatic.
亲爱的 别大惊小怪
I made you something extra special.
我给你准备了很特别的菜品
Bon appétit!
慢慢享用
Mmm! My favorite!
我的最爱
What a fat little piglet!
真是一头小肥猪
Save room for dessert, Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白 留点肚子吃甜点
No! No!
不要
No, stop! I get the dark meat!
不要 快停下 我要吃红肉
She's mine! Stop it!
她是我的 住手
No, Mama!
不要 妈妈
Yeah!
好极了
No, Mama, please! Help me! Help!
不要 妈妈 求你了 救命 救我
Arms softer.
胳膊动作柔和一些
That's arelevé, not a piqué.
那是立半脚尖 不是吸腿转
You've seen arond de jambe before, yes?
你们之前看过腿部划圈吧
I said soft arms.
我都说了胳膊动作要柔和一点
No! Movements more liquid.
不行 动作需要更流畅
I'm asking for broken dolls, you're giving me dying insects.
我要弱柳扶风的美人 你们却像在东施效颦
Was anyone paying attention?
有人在听我说吗
Temps levé on six, not five!
在第六拍的时候单足跳 不是五拍的时候
Stop!
停下
Who is responsible for this shit?
是谁让你们跳成了这种鬼样
You. Answer me.
你 回答我
Her.
是她
I thought if we practiced, we'd do justice to the choreography.
我想着如果我们多加练习就能对得起你的编舞
That was not my choreography.
那不是我的编舞
I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to...
真的很抱歉 我不是故意...
To what? Impersonate a choreographer?
故意怎样 冒充编舞师吗
Darling, you're barely a dancer.
亲爱的 你连舞者都算不上
Again.
再来
Six, seven, eight!
六 七 八
Your little art project won't change a thing.
你的小艺术项目什么都改变不了
Ramon's an abuser.
罗蒙是个施虐者
And abusers push until someone gets hurt or worse.
施虐者会变本加厉 直到有人受伤或出现更惨重的后果
If the rest of you won't help me, I'll stop him on my own.
如果你们不肯帮我 我就自己来阻止他
I'll go to the board, the press.
我会去找董事会 去找媒体
I'll even call Children's Services if I have to.
必要的话 我甚至会联♥系♥儿童服务机构
Slow your roll, Norma Rae. I'm in.
冷静 诺玛·蕾 我跟你一起
What? We'll take Ramon down together.
什么 我们一起扳倒罗蒙
Lucky for you, I know how.
算你走运 我知道怎么做
Found this in the garbage a couple weeks back.
我几周前在垃圾桶里发现的
Might be enough to take down a god,
这或许足以扳倒一个神
since you can bet the girl on his lap,
因为坐在他膝盖上的那个姑娘
probably a student.
很有可能是个学生
It is.
就是个学生
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表