剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Guardian?
监护人
Just until the emancipation process is over.
就只是到我申请独♥立♥成功
You wouldn't have to lift a finger or pay...
你不必费任何力气或有任何花费...
June, I... I hardly know you.
朱恩 我都不怎么了解你
But the thing is, I know you.
但问题是 我了解你
I've been on your table for years, and I think you're a kind man and...
多年来一直是你检查我的身体 我觉得你是个好人 而且...
Okay, um...
好吧...
I'll discuss it with my husband.
我跟我丈夫商量一下
Except if I don't file these papers tomorrow morning,
如果我明早不提交文件的话
I'll be on a plane to New York.
我就要登上去纽约的飞机了
Gone forever.
我就永远离开了
Darling, you were wonderful.
亲爱的 你真棒
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢 妈妈
Yes, Delia!
太好了 迪莉娅
Amazing! Amazing!
真厉害
Wasn't she...
她是不是...
Wasn't she amazing?
她是不是很厉害
My big sister.
我姐姐
Mwah! She is amazing.
她太厉害了
You... You know how you spell that?
你们知道她的名字怎么写吗
D-E-L...
"启迪"的"迪"...
Get her out.
奥伦 快带她走
... A. Delia.
..."娅姹"的"娅" 迪莉娅
Wait. There's an "I" there, right there in the middle.
等一下 还有个"莉"呢 就是中间那个字
Come on, babe. You don't feel well.
走吧 宝贝 你身子不大舒服
Au contraire, I feel fabulous.
恰恰相反 我感觉好极了
Sorry!
抱歉
Good to go. Here.
我们可以走了 给你
Mm. You're a prince, and I hate myself.
你就是个王子 我讨厌自己
Well, hey, I hate myself too.
我也讨厌自己
That's why you love me.
所以你爱我
Pain recognizes pain. Ain't that right, baby?
我们"痛"病相连 我说得对吧 宝贝
Hey.
嘿
This might be my last night here.
这可能是我在这里的最后一晚
So if...
所以如果...
So if I don't see you again... I heard.
所以如果我再也见不到你... 我听说了
We were just getting started.
我们才刚刚开始
Well, I won't say goodbye.
我不会跟你说"别了"
Only, au revoir.
只会跟你说"再会"
Figured ballet was all fairy queens and satin.
看来芭蕾里都是仙后和绫罗绸缎
I'm learning a lot tonight.
我今晚学到了很多
Excuse me. My friend is waiting. Oh, is that what she is?
失陪了 我朋友在等着 她是你的朋友吗
'Cause I heard you nearly killed her.
因为我听说你差点杀死她
It's a mistake we cleared up. Good.
那是个误会 已经澄清了 那就好
I'd like to do the same.
我也想这么做
And since I can't have any confabs back at the school anymore,
既然我不能再去学院里对学生进行谈话调查了
I thought you and I might steal some time tonight.
或许我们今晚可以挤出点时间聊聊
What did she tell you?
她都跟你说了什么
Let's talk about that at the station... No, no. Putain!
我们去局里聊吧... 不要 可恶
Cops. Stay out of it.
那是警♥察♥ 别插手
You don't want to do this the easy way? This is how it goes.
你不想乖乖配合 那我就只能来硬的了
I spoke to June Park tonight.
我今晚跟朱恩·帕克聊过
Decent turnout, can't control her hyperextension.
她的外开不错 但是控制不了膝盖过度伸直
She's filing for legal emancipation,
她要申请法律独♥立♥
and she wants us to be her temporary guardians.
希望我们成为她的临时监护人
And you told her that was impossible?
你回绝她了吗
She needs someone, Topher, right?
她需要人帮忙 特菲尔
I worry that if she has to quit ballet, she might hurt herself.
我担心她要是被迫放弃芭蕾 她可能会做出伤害自己的事
Yeah, or find out she's better at something else.
对 或许她会发现自己别的长处
You said it yourself, there are late bloomers.
你也说过 有些人♥大♥器晚成
And there are job descriptions. And this is not ours.
我们有明确的职责范围 这件事明显不该我们管
I had to face my own limitations, Alan.
艾伦 当初我就得面对自己的不足
I had to get honest about what I could and could not do as a dancer,
我得坦然接受自己身为舞者能做到和不能做到的事
and look where I am today.
瞧瞧今日的我
Except this is a chance for us to make a real difference in someone's life.
只是这是我们真正影响他人一生的机会
And me going to that studio every day,
我每天都要去练舞房♥
me watching, correcting, inspiring, I guess that doesn't make a difference.
看着那些学生 指正他们 激励他们 这么做或许没有任何用处
We already took in one stray here. I don't want to adopt another.
我们已经收养了一条流浪狗 我不想再收养一条了
How do you spell "genius"?
"天才"二字怎么写
Shut up.
闭嘴
B-E-T-T-T-T.
"宝贝"的"贝" "特别"的"特"
Fucking genius!
她简直就是个天才
She's hurting.
她很痛苦
Hmm. Yeah. Well, I know the feeling.
对 我知道那种感觉
I can't do this anymore.
我不能继续这样下去了
What? Punch me in the face?
继续什么 揍我的脸吗
I'm done letting you do those things to me.
我不会再让你对我做那种事了
Me?
我
We have sex, Oren, together.
奥伦 两个巴掌才能"啪"响
I'm just blowing off steam.
我就是为了泄火
You're the one always wanting more. Oh, please.
是你总是想要更多 拜托
I see it, Shane.
我看出来了 肖恩
What you're trying to get from me, I can't be that for you.
你想同化我 但是我做不到
For God's sake, it's a ballet school.
醉了 这里可是芭蕾学校
Somebody here must want to kiss you.
这里肯定有人想吻你
I don't need that.
我不需要
This here is enough for me.
你的吻对我来说足够了
It shouldn't be.
不应该是这样的
I know what this is.
我知道这是怎么回事
Now your poor hick friend is making male lead
现在你贫穷的乡巴佬朋友成了主角
and dancing with your girlfriend, and you can't handle it.
还跟你女朋友搭档跳舞 你接受不了
What, are you gonna move out now?
怎么 你打算搬出去吗
No fucking way.xa0People'd ask why.
不可能 人们肯定会问原因
Wow. You really thought this through.
你还真是仔细考虑过了
And you tell Bette about us...
你要是把我们的事告诉贝特...
I'll break your fucking legs.
我就打断你的腿
None of this is admissible. Is it enough to reopen the investigation?
这些都是不可受理的证据 没错 但也足以重启调查了吧
I don't know, but the DA will.
不好说 地方检察官说了算
You're holding my student without cause.
你们无故扣押我的学生
He assaulted an officer, failed to comply, and resisted arrest.
他袭击警♥察♥ 不肯就范 而且还拒捕
And I have a room full of witnesses who can attest to what really happened.
我有一屋子的目击证人可以证明事情的真实经过
This officer crashed a private party, harassed a frightened teenager,
这位警官擅自进入一个私人派对 骚扰一个受惊的青少年
and arrested him without warrant, attorney, or probable cause.
在没有逮捕证 律师以及可能缘由的情况下将其逮捕
That's a clear violation of his Fourth Amendment rights.
这显然侵犯了他的"第四修正案"的权利
That is a complete misrepresentation of how...
这完全是误解...
Do you want "Cop Roughs Up Brown-Skinned Foreign Student" as tomorrow's headline?
"警♥察♥对棕色皮肤的外国学生动粗" 你希望这成为明天的头条吗
I have the president of a cable news network on my board,
我校董事会的成员包括有线电视新闻网的总裁
a newspaper publisher, and the mayor's wife,
报社社长和市长的妻子
who, I can tell you, is the one running things around here.
她才是真正管事的人
Your kid did this. It belonged to the girl who fell off the roof.
你的学生做了这种事 这是坠楼女孩的衣服
And thanks to Officer Cruz, we know about his history of violence
多亏了克鲁兹警官 我们知道了他的暴♥力♥史
and his recent attempt on the life of another student.
以及他最近试图谋杀另一名学生的事
And if you had enough to charge him, you would have.
你们要是有足够的证据起诉他 你们早就这么做了
But you don't.
但你们没有
Know what I have?
知道我掌握了什么吗
Scuff marks on the roof and a second murder attempt.
屋顶上的拖痕和第二次企图谋杀
Cassie Shore was pushed and deserves justice,
凯西·肖尔是被推下去的 她应该得到公道
only here's some brittle-boned figurehead trying to keep her nose clean.
只是这位瘦削傀儡还想置身事外
Oh, I'm not afraid to get dirty.
我可不怕蹚浑水
You let him out, or I start making calls.
放了他 不然我就开始联♥系♥熟人了
Fuck you!
去你的
Who was it that said,
是谁说过
"When someone shows you who they really are, believe them"?
"如果有人向你展露出真实的自己 要相信他们"的
Ballet people, man.
跳芭蕾的人
They make my trailer trash family seem fucking royal.
他们让我睡在破烂拖车里的家人看起来像皇室成员
Nabil did only let me drink club soda.
纳比尔确实只让我喝苏打水
Are you crushing on the felon?
你喜欢上那个罪犯了
He's in love with Cassie.
他爱的人是凯西
Don't you think you can love two people?
你不觉得你可以同时爱两个人吗
I think you're a great guy, Shane.
我觉得你是个很好的人 肖恩
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表