剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Bette! Bette! Bette!
贝特
Bette!
贝特
Hey. We can fix this.
我们能解决的
We take it to Officer Cruz. We don't do anything.
我们去找克鲁兹警官 我们什么都不做
If you don't fight this, you're going to jail.
你要是不抵抗 你就得坐牢
What if I deserve to?
万一这是我活该呢
Don't say that.
别那么说
You think people just forget things
你们以为人们会忘记一些事
and then remember them when it's convenient?
然后又会在恰当的时候想起来吗
You think a drunk-ass blackout is anyone's idea of an alibi?
你们觉得人们会接受"喝断片"这种不在场证明吗
Bette, you can't just give up.
贝特 你不能就这样放弃
I did it.
是我做的
I pushed Cassie Shore off the roof. No.
是我把凯西·肖尔推了下去 不是的
I know when I'm beat and when you have a fighting chance.
我知道自己已经了无胜算 但你们还有反抗的机会
Take down Madame.
扳倒夫人
She's down there right now thriving off the public eye...
她现在就在下面靠公众的关注翻身...
which means she can die by it too.
但公众的关注也能毁了她
We have a weapon, and it's time we used it.
我们有武器 是时候让它派上用场了
Monsieur Paris.
巴黎先生
Me, it seems I found a habit here.
来这里好像成了我的习惯
And you?
你呢
Come to hide your sister's trail of paper?
过来藏匿你妹妹的卡片吗
Look at us. A long way since our summer in Paris.
瞧瞧我们 距离我们在巴黎的夏天过去了很久
A summer of lies.
满是谎言的夏天
Nabil, I was always honest with you.
纳比尔 我向来以诚待你
Why do you work with him?
你为何要跟他合作
Beggars can't be choosers. And you are no beggar.
乞丐没有挑三拣四的权利 可你不是乞丐
Ramon Costa is Jack,
罗蒙·科斯塔就是变♥态♥杀人狂杰克
and I promise you, he will soon be sent to hell.
我向你保证 他很快就会下地狱
For God's sake, Nabil, move on. Get out of this room and onto the stage.
老天 纳比尔 放下吧 离开这个房♥间 去舞台上
That's where we carve out our revenge.
那里是我们实施报复的地方
I can think of better ways.
我能想出更好的方式
New York called,
纽约那边来电♥话♥了
thanked me for last night's dancing and wished me well. Buh-bye.
他们感谢了我昨晚的演出 还祝我好运了 后会有期
You don't want to move to New York? Don't. But why sabotage my chances?
你不想搬去纽约就别去 但为何要毁掉我的机会呢
I didn't mean to, it's just...
我不是有意的 只是...
When I'm onstage, it's about trust and safety and...
我在舞台上的时候很看重信任 安全感和...
And I don't give that to you?
我没能给你吗
You told me you loved me, Oren. Why would you do that?
你跟我说你爱我 奥伦 你为何那么做
It's the truth.
这是实话
You're moving too fast.
你也太快了
I've known you for months now.
我都认识你好几个月了
Danced with you. That's all I need.
跟你跳舞 这些对我来说就够了
You saying that messed me up.
你那句话彻底扰乱了我
How?
怎么会
With me it's all about dance.
我心里只有跳舞
No distractions, no games, no boys.
没有让我分心的事 没有玩闹 也没有男孩
I tried that once, fell for this guy big time.
我试过那样 深深地爱上了一个人
The day of my Archer audition...
在我参加阿奇学院面试的那天...
he dumped me.
他甩了我
I was a mess, and I blew it.
我一下子就蒙了 搞砸了那次机会
When I got a second chance to dance here,
在我有第二次机会能在这里跳舞时
I swore I'd never make that mistake again.
我发誓再也不会重蹈覆辙
You can have love and still be great.
你既能拥有爱 也能拥有成功
You saw what happened last night. We were terrible.
昨天晚上的事你也看到了 我们跳得很糟糕
You just got in your own way.
是你绊住了自己
No, Oren.
不是的 奥伦
You did.
是你
Mr. Costa, meet my mother.
科斯塔先生 这是我的母亲
Maricel.
玛丽塞尔
Hello, Ramon, it's been an age.
你好 罗蒙 好久不见
Wait, you know each other?
等一下 你们认识
We ran in the same circlesxa0back in London.
我们当初在伦敦有相同的朋友圈子
I was an apprentice at English National, and you were...
我当时还是英国国家芭蕾舞团的学徒 你是...
An associate at Barclays.
巴克莱银行的一个副经理
Mr. Costa, thank you for giving June this leap into professional life.
科斯塔先生 谢谢你给朱恩机会 让她实现职业生涯上的飞跃
She didn't tell you?
她没告诉你吗
I'm re-casting.
我要重新选角
Go on, June. I'll catch up.
你先走吧 朱恩 我等下去找你
Now.
快走
You're her mother?
你是她母亲吗
Yes, and you're giving her that part.
对 你必须把那个角色给她
I don't owe her a thing. You do, Ramon.
我不欠她什么 你欠 罗蒙
You owe June a great deal.
你欠朱恩太多了
Wait.
等一下
How old is she?
她今年多大
You give her this shot, Ramon.
把这次机会给她 罗蒙
You give her that, and then you walk away.
把角色给她 我就不会找你的麻烦了
The money you paid me those nights back then.
你当初在那些晚上付给我的钱
You weren't just a career woman getting her jollies, were you?
你不仅仅是一个出来找乐子的职业女性吧
I wanted a child. I just never imagined...
我想要个孩子 我只是从未想过...
That she'd turn out like her father.
她会变成她父亲这样
Tell anyone about this, I'll kill you.
你要是敢告诉任何人 我就杀了你
Except as you may recall...
只是或许你还记得...
I'm not in the habit of holding my tongue.
我这个人管不住自己的嘴
I patched in the file. Did the sound tech catch you?
我把音频文件放进去了 音响技术员没发现你吧
No, it's good.
没问题的
But are we?
那我们呢
I guess we'll find out on the stage.
我想只有上了舞台上才知道了
We can dance this, Neveah.
我们会跳得很好 娜薇娅
Not despite the things we feel, but because of them.
我们的感受不会破坏我们 只会帮助我们
I hope you're right.
希望你说得对
Bring it in.
大家都过来
We survived Ramon Costa and all that he threw at us
我们克服了罗蒙·科斯塔和他对我们的种种压♥迫♥
because we stuck together, fighting for what we believed in.
因为我们团结一致 为我们的信仰抗争
And tonight we turn it into something that changes the world.
今晚 我们把这场表演变成能改变世界的利器
So no matter what we hear out there or what we see, we dance.
所以不管我们在台上听到了什么 看到了什么 我们都要跳到最后
And once we start, we never stop.
一旦开始 就永不停止
Merde.
祝我们好运
Good show. Have a good show.
好好演 我们一定要好好演
Have a good show. Good show.
好好演 好好演
Good show...
好好演...
Here it comes. I hope this works.
开始了 希望这样能行
The girls never mentioned this room.
那些女孩从未提过这个房♥间
Well, like me, they don't kiss and tell.
这个嘛 她们像我一样 不会四处大谈性事
Mr. Talbot? From the Archer Board?
塔伯特先生 阿奇学院董事会的吗
He sits in on your auditions so he can get first pick.
他去看你们的试演 所以能第一手挑人
That's why the Michi hostesses are all ballerinas?
所以米奇夜店的女招待才都是芭蕾舞演员吗
They are bought and paid for.
她们都是花钱买♥♥来的
Okay, but who do you pay off?
好吧 但你们付钱给谁
We pay Monique DuBois.
我们付钱给莫妮克·杜波瓦
We pay Moniquexa0DuBois.
我们付钱给莫妮克·杜波瓦
Donations to the school in exchange for access to a few choice hires.
我们给学校捐款 换取挑选一些心仪人选的权利
You mean girls at this place?
你是说在这里工作的姑娘吗
Are you recording this?
你在录音吗
We pay Monique DuBois.
我们付钱给莫妮克·杜波瓦
Monique DuBois. We pay Monique DuBois.
莫妮克·杜波瓦 我们付钱给莫妮克·杜波瓦
Are you recording this? We pay Monique DuBois.
你在录音吗 我们付钱给莫妮克·杜波瓦
We pay Monique DuBois. We pay Monique DuBois.
我们付钱给莫妮克·杜波瓦
We pay Monique DuBois. We pay Monique DuBois.
我们付钱给莫妮克·杜波瓦
We pay Moniquexa0DuBois.
我们付钱给莫妮克·杜波瓦
That was amazing. Thank you so much.
刚才真是太棒了 太谢谢你了
You'll regret this.
你会后悔的
Turns out I had the better moves.
没想到吧 我有更高明的手段
Ms. DuBois, may we have a word?
杜波瓦女士 能跟你聊几句吗
Just a few questions.
就一些问题
Of course.
当然可以
Ms. Park, I am Nabil Limyadi.
帕克女士 我是纳比尔·利姆亚迪
I hope you see tonight
我希望你今晚看到了
what a beautiful dancer your daughter is.
你女儿是多么美丽的一位舞者
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表