剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Looks like you've got a casting list, Isabel,
似乎你收到了一张演员表 伊莎贝尔
if I can call you that, since you told me that is your name.
如果我能这么叫你的话 你跟我说过这是你的名字
So here's the deal. That is not a coma.
情况是这样的 那不是昏迷
That is The Sleepy Beauty, aka the ballet they were planning to dance
那是"睡美人" 就是他们在凯西坠楼前
before Cassie fell.
打算展示的那部芭蕾剧
You're holding Topher Brooks's casting list.
你拿的是特菲尔·布鲁克斯的演员表
This here isn't "desire." It's Désiré, the prince.
这不是"德赛雷" 而是德西耶 剧里的王子
Looks like Shane was up to play him
似乎本来肖恩会扮演王子
until Brooks changed his mind and gave it to Nabil.
后来布鲁克斯改变主意 把这个角色给了纳比尔
So, the winners were him and Cassie.
所以获胜者是他和凯西
And the losers, they'd be the two runners-up.
至于输掉的人 他们就是亚军了
And that's showbiz for you.
演艺圈就是这样
So, here's Shane crossed out.
肖恩被划掉了
And Bette stuck playing second fiddle.
贝特就只能演女二
Word is that both of them had smackdowns with Cassie the night she fell.
传言称凯西坠楼那晚 他俩都跟她争吵过
So someone just sent me two leads for the price of one.
有人通过一张演员表向我提供了两条线索
Lucky you.
你真是幸运
I was hoping you'd cover me while I talked to some students.
我刚才想着我去找学生谈话的时候 你能帮我打个掩护
Uh, Madame would not be hot on that.
夫人不会同意的
What about you? Don't you want these kids to be safe?
那你呢 你就不希望这些孩子们安全吗
Ho-ho! Yo, easy on the tricks.
别总是偷巧
I don't have tricks.
我没有
You do, and dancers like Sienna Milken can see right through 'em.
你有 希艾娜·密尔肯那样的舞者一眼就能看出来
Please. I'm gonna rock this audition.
拜托 我要在这次试演上大放异彩
Music video.
音乐视频
It'll be the first time my family will see me dance since my voice dropped.
这会是自从我变声后我的家人第一次看到我跳舞
Why watch dance when your family can watch a viral hospital freak-out?
你家人明明可以看一段疯传的医院发狂视频 干嘛还要看你跳舞
Yeah, I'm looking to tell a different story.
我想让他们对我刮目相看
That yours? Brooks hears that, you're dead.
你手♥机♥在响吗 要是布鲁克斯听到 你就死定了
Brooks barely knows I'm alive.
布鲁克斯都不知道我还活着
What do we have here there, Shaney?
是什么呢 肖尼
Give it.
给我
Ooh. "Hey, stud."
"嘿 种马"
Oh. "Thought about you all week."
"我一整周都在想你"
Uh! "Wanna take it offline tonight?"
"要不要今晚奔现 "
I was getting it.
我本来也要抢回来了
Yeah, you're getting it tonight,xa0Shaney. You little sex maniac, you.
对 你今晚要"开荤"了 肖尼 你这个小色魔
At least I'm getting some, which is more than you can say.
至少我要"开荤"了 总比你强多了
I mean, seriously, Caleb.
说真的 凯勒布
It's a building full of girls, and yet somehow you're not scoring?
这楼里满是姑娘 你却一个都没搞上
What's up with that?
怎么回事啊
Trust me, I do just fine.
相信我 我也没闲着
Viv, you're out. Next!
小维 你出局了 下一组
Nice control.
控制力不错
Five, six. Five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 五 六 七 八
Thank you, ladies.
姑娘们 谢谢你们
This time, add your own style,
这次加上你们自己的风格
and at the end of the combo, I want you to improvise.
这套动作跳完后 我希望你们即兴发挥
All right.
好的
Next in.
下一组
Thank you, gents. I've seen enough.
先生们 谢谢了 我已经看好了
For the ensemble...
团体舞的话...
I'd like to invite...
我想邀请...
Neveah...
娜薇娅...
and...
还有...
Bette.
贝特
Sienna, thank you so much. I won't let you down.
希艾娜 太谢谢你了 我不会让你失望的
Tell your sister I say hi.
告诉你姐姐 我向她问好
And for the duet with me...
至于我的双人舞舞伴...
Nabil.
纳比尔
I'd like to start tonight in the studio at seven.
我想今晚7点开始在舞蹈房♥训练
Thank you, everybody.
谢了 各位
It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高兴认识大家
Congratulations.
恭喜你了
Thank you.
谢谢
You'll be getting private choreo.
似乎你要上堂私教课了
The work begins.
工作已经开始了
You could at least bexa0a little happier about it.
至少你可以表现得更开心一点吧
I don't have to be anything for you.
我不必为你展现出任何情绪
Girls! Girls!
姐♥妹♥们♥
Guess who won't be mixing up orders tonight.
猜猜谁今晚不会弄混订单了
I memorized the table numbers.
我把桌号♥都记住了
You won't need it. You just got promoted to the Patrons Lounge.
没必要了 你刚被升职去投资人包房♥服务了
I did? I know.
是吗 我懂
I started here a year ago. You've been here a minute.
我一年前就在这里工作了 而你才刚来
It's like double tips in there. Hello!
你在那里会得到双倍小费 真好
And goodbye. Have fun.
再见了 玩得开心哦
Well, look who's moved on up.
看看是谁升职了
Travis. Nice to see you.
特维斯 很高兴见到你
I'm guessing you know Mr. Talbot here.
你应该认识塔伯特先生吧
Our former board chair, of course.
当然了 他是学院的前董事会主席
He's an investor in my latest start-up.
他投资了我最新创办的公♥司♥
Hope you're enjoying the new job.
希望你喜欢自己的新工作
A little out of my depth, but...
这有点超出我的能力范围 但...
You got this. Just have fun tonight.
你可以的 今晚好好玩就行了
Thank you.
谢谢
Does this top say, "Hey, Mom, I grew up just fine without you"?
这件上衣会不会让人觉得 "嘿 妈妈 没你我也能好好长大"
Looks more "I'm scared to open myself up, so I push everyone away."
更像是在说"我害怕敞开心扉 所以就把所有人推开了"
Look, I've been there.
听着 我是过来人
Mama's loving you the best she can.
你妈妈在尽她所能去爱你
The rest of us have to find affection in other ways.
我们其他人就得用别的方式寻找关爱了
Shane, I don't want to... Too late.
肖恩 我不想... 太迟了
I'm texting you this address.
我要把地址发给你
Call me at ten. I don't answer, send in the SWAT team to dig out my body.
十点给我打电♥话♥ 我要是不接 就让特警队去挖我的尸体
You can't resist me, can you?
你就是无法抗拒我 对吧
I've got a shotxa0at greatness. I can't screw up.
我拿到了一个千载难逢的机会 绝对不能搞砸
It's not my problem.
那不是我的问题
Look, only reason I got this opportunity is because of my big-shot sister.
听着 我之所以能拿到这个机会 只是因为我的大牌姐姐
I gotta prove I deserved it. Matty, who you talking to?
我得证明自己配得上这个机会 马蒂 你在跟谁说话
Please, I gotta not hurt. No. Not now, okay?
拜托 我的脚绝不能疼 不行 现在不是时候 好吗
Is this your new girlfriend?
这是你的新女友吗
I've seen you around here before, haven't I?
我之前在这里见过你吧
No, no. No.
没有 没有
Yeah? Well, you can straighten me out inside.
是吗 那你可以进来跟我说说
I'm making sauce.
快来 我在做酱汁
I'm just here to pick something up. She's just leaving.
我就是来取个东西 她正要走
Who raised you, a pack of wolves? Invite your friend in for dinner.
谁把你养大的 一群狼吗 邀请你朋友一起吃晚餐
Close the doors. You're letting the air out.
把门都关上 冷气都跑出去了
The air, it has a sweetness.
空气里都弥漫着香甜的味道
The people too. Hello!
人们也很和善 你们好
It's amazing you think so after everything that's happened.
发生了那么多事你还这么乐观 真是不错
Oh, Veah, I told myself if I spent all my time hating people when I was in,
薇娅 我告诉过自己 如果我坐牢的时候天天想着恨别人
I wouldn't know how to do anything else when I got out,
那我出来后就什么都不会做了
so I made a list of all the places we could see together.
所以我列了一个我们可以一起去的地名清单
Like where?
比如说哪里
Well, speaking of your favorite book, I was thinking maybe Massachusetts.
说到你最喜欢的书 我想着或许我们可以去马萨诸塞州
We could swim Walden Pond. We could trace the Black Heritage Trail,
我们可以在瓦尔登湖游泳 还能踏访黑人人♥权♥步道
Do you know her house was a stop on the Underground Railroad?
你知道她的房♥子是地下铁路的一个站点吗
Little Women is not my favorite book.
"小妇人"不是我最爱的书
It used to be.
之前就是啊
You loved that story about Amy. She got out, and she followed her dreams.
你超爱艾米的故事 她走出家门 追逐自己的梦想
'Cause you were always going places.
因为你总是会朝自己的目标前进
We both are, Mom.
咱俩都是 妈妈
I'm sure LA is hiring librarians.
洛杉矶肯定有图书管♥理♥员♥的职位
Chicago's got libraries too.
芝加哥也有图书馆啊
I know, but I gotta stay focused here.
我知道 但我现在不能分心
And if I'm worried about you...
如果我天天担心你...
You won't be. I'll be here to help you follow your dreams.
你不会的 我会在这里帮你追逐梦想
Maybe the drama will hit like it always does,
或许就像往常那样 变故会突然发生
and I'll be looking after you.
到时候会是我照顾你
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表