剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Good. I feel much better.
那就好 我感觉好多了
It's no biggie. These doors are easy to jam.
这没什么的 那些门很容易就卡住
But, um...
但是...
I mean, if you want to pay me back...
我是说 如果你想回报我...
... you can come see what else I can do.
... 就来看看我别的营生吧
I go onstage at nine.
我九点上台
A singer?
你是歌♥手吗
Neveah, leave my stuff alone. You are out of control...
娜薇娅 别动我的东西 你失控了...
Mum?
妈妈
And so are you. I'm taking you home.
你也是 我要带你回家
Mum, this is home.
妈妈 这里就是我的家
We had a bargain.
我们说好了的
You either snag a principal role, or you come back to New York.
你要么拿下主角 要么就回纽约
Sorry, but this is over.
抱歉 一切都结束了
I tell you, Alan-Wrench,
真的 扳手艾伦
people underestimate me at their own peril.
人们会错误地低估我
They underestimate me as well.
他们也会低估我
As head of sports medicine, I sign off on every health clearance to dance.
作为运动医学部的负责人 所有允许跳舞的健康许可证由我签字
Yeah, and when does that ever happen?
好吧 你什么时候需要签许可证
When I see you dance like you did last night.
在我看到你像昨晚那样跳舞的时候
You have a stress fracture. My guess, second metatarsal.
你有应力骨折 我猜是第二根跖骨
You are a damn good liar, Miss Whitlaw.
你很会说谎 惠特劳尔小姐
But no matter what, our bodies tell the truth.
但不论如何 我们的身体会说实话
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表