剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Hallberg and Osipova, they did not even speak the same language.
霍尔伯格和奥希波娃都不说同一种语言
But through the dance, you will find a bond,
但通过芭蕾 你们会找到连结
or you will die trying.
找不到就拼命找
Sarah, you will dance with Kirill.
萨拉 你跟克里尔结对
Gwen, you'll dance with Josh.
格温 你跟乔西结对
Lily, you'll be with Evgeni.
莉莉 你跟叶夫根尼结对
Emily with Lucas. Esmé with Caleb.
艾米丽和卢卡斯 埃斯梅和凯勒布
Neveah with Oren.
娜薇娅和奥伦
June, you'll dance with Nabil,
朱恩 你跟纳比尔搭档
and, Bette, you will be with Shane.
贝特 你跟肖恩搭档
Wait, I'm with Nabil?
等一下 我跟纳比尔搭档
Hey, Nabil. Mr. Brooks, aren't I paired with Nabil?
纳比尔 布鲁克斯先生 不是我跟纳比尔搭档吗
Ballet is ever-changing, Miss Whitlaw.
芭蕾一直是变动的 惠特劳尔小姐
I just think I'm better off with him.
我只是觉得我跟他搭档更好
He's taller, je parle français, and he's, you know, my level.
他个子更高 我也会说法语 而且你知道的 我们是同一水平
Shane is a fine dancer, quite capable of partnering you. Or...
肖恩是不错的舞者 有足够的能力跟你搭档 还是说...
do you question me?
你是在质疑我吗
Of course not.
当然不是
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
Try to contain your enthusiasm.
努力抑制一下你的激动吧
You better fucking dance.
你最好跳得很好
Let us begin. And that's right.
开始吧 没错
Piqué into fifth.
吸腿转 以五位站姿收住
Tombé straight from thatattitude, no hesitation.
直接从鹤立姿落下 不要犹豫
Turn out those petit battements, ladies.
女士们 然后是小靠合
Everything okay? Just a message from an old friend.
没事吧 一个老朋友发来的短♥信♥
No one needs to see that transition en face!
动作过渡时不要面对观众
Nabil, nice elevation on that lift.
纳比尔 抬高的那个动作不错
Evgeni, get her further over her leg.
叶夫根尼 让她的腿伸得更远一点
Bette, no, it's straight into passé relevé.
贝特 不对 直接转入单脚立
There's no extra pas de bourrée. Stop cheating.
没有多余的插秧步 别再走捷径
Hold my hips, not my waist.
把手放在我的臀部 不是我的腰部
The transition from the pirouette into the attitude is late.
单足旋转变到鹤立姿晚了
You need to get the leg out and lift under the thigh.
你得把腿伸出来 然后在大腿下抬起
Well, I can't if he won't put me on my leg.
他不把我的腿托起来 我也没办法
That's not the problem. You need to spot faster,
这不是问题 你得更快辨别
anticipate the arabesque, and get over your box.
预测到阿♥拉♥贝斯 然后把鞋尖伸过去
But if Shane... Enough! I didn't correct Shane.
但如果肖恩... 够了 我指正的不是肖恩
I corrected you, again.
是你 而且又是你
Show me the pirouette.
让我看看你的单足旋转
No, that's not working.
不行 不是那样的
Let's try another section.
我们试试别的部分
I can't look at this anymore.
这部分实在不忍♥直视
Take it from the corner into the jetées.
回到那个角落 开始小踢腿
Come on, girl, you got this.
加油 丫头 你能行的
Shane, faster hands. Bette, find your center.
肖恩 手部动作快点 贝特 找到你的重心
Close your ribs and up, up, go up!
收起肋骨 上举
Lordy fuck, are you okay?
老天 你没事吧
I'm fine. Are you sure?
我没事 你确定吗
Yes.
确定
Yeah.
我没事
Let's do it again.
再来一遍
I'll spare you.
这次就饶了你
If you don't properly prepare for a lift, it will never work.
要是没做好上举的准备 怎么都不行的
If your timing isn't in sync,
如果你们的节奏不一致
you need to find a way to save it, to adapt.
就得想办法去补救 去适应
Has anyone been paying attention?
有人留意到吗
We have.
我们留意到了
Well, all right, then. Show me the second half.
那好 给我跳一下后半段
We can go now.
我们走吧
More extension on that cambré.
腰屈曲的幅度再大点
Thank you.
谢谢
We'll continue tomorrow.
我们明天继续
Tomorrow's spoken for.
明天有事了
Tomorrow we begin auditions.
我们明天开始试演
The rep this term is no longer The Sleeping Beauty.
这学期的展示作品不再是"睡美人"了
Tomorrow, I work on a new ballet.
明天我会开始创作一部新的芭蕾剧
No Sleeping Beauty?
不演"睡美人"了吗
That little bitch.
那个小贱♥人♥
We'll create a ballet of passion and darkness on the edge of desire.
我们会创作一部行走在欲望边缘 充满激♥情♥和黑暗的芭蕾新剧
We tell the story... of Jack the Ripper.
我们讲述... 开膛手杰克的故事
The sex maniac who killed those women, like, a hundred years ago?
那个在100年前杀死很多女人的性变♥态♥吗
We'll find something more appropriate.
我们会找一个更合适的主题
What could be better?
还有更好的主题吗
We live in a dark, twisted world full of loss, lies, and brutality.
我们生活在一个黑暗扭曲的世界 这世界充满失去 谎言和残忍♥
Monique DuBois...
莫妮克·杜波瓦...
you have your ballet.
这就是你要的芭蕾剧
Auditions tomorrow. Go.
明天开始试演 去吧
You know we have our favorites.
你知道我们有心仪的人选
And so do I.
我也有
June. You were right.
朱恩 你说得对
I can't stop thinking about Cassie.
我总是忍♥不住想起凯西
The thing is, she wasn't alone on the roof.
问题是 当时在屋顶上的不止她一人
And Madame DuBois knows it.
杜波瓦女士也知道
There was a secret party with every tier-three student but me.
所有三阶的学生都去开秘密派对了 除了我
I was in my room where I was supposed to be.
我就安安分分地待在房♥间里
They all told me they were tucked in. If you see or hear anything...
他们跟我说他们都睡了 如果你看到或听到什么...
There won't be.
不可能了
I won't be here much longer.
我在这里待不了多久了
Got you some ice.
我给你买♥♥了冰
Don't need it.
用不着
Just chill.
冷静一下嘛
Literally.
字面意思
You were right.
你说得对
Good. Feels better?
那就好 你好受些了吧
I mean about us dancing together this year.
我是说我们今年一起跳舞的事情
My parents could pull some strings.
我父母可以找找关系
No, you were right.
不 你说得对
It's better we don't mix dance and our relationship.
我们还是不要把跳舞和恋爱搅在一起
Because you had one good pas de deux and some easy choreography?
因为你有个会跳简单编舞的优秀双人舞舞伴吗
It wasn't easy for you.
可你连那个都跳不好
It would be if we were partners.
如果我们搭档 我就能跳好
Shane doesn't know how to handle me.
肖恩不知道怎么配合我
Bette.
贝特
And plus, you know she's the reason I fell.
而且 你知道我摔倒都是她的错
She was pushing me this morning, making me do too much.
她今早激我 让我练了太久
Right. It was Neveah's fault or Shane's or Brooks'.
对 都是娜薇娅 或者肖恩 或者布鲁克斯的错
But you were the one who fell, Bette.
但摔倒的人是你 贝特
Petit rat.
小老鼠
When you make that leap, you fly alone.
你纵身一跃 开始独自飞翔
It can help if there are others onstage with you,
如果台上有其他人陪着你 你会觉得安心
that corps de ballet.
芭蕾群舞演员
I'm sorry.
对不起
They're the company's lowest, the corps.
他们处在舞团的最底层 群舞演员
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
The hungriest, most vulnerable.
他们最饥渴 也最脆弱
Cassie.
凯西
I'm sorry.
对不起
Only there's power in that hunger.
只是他们的饥渴里蕴含着力量
It drives you to take crazy risks,
这股力量驱使你下最荒谬的赌注
to do what it takes to stand out from the crowd.
为了脱颖而出不惜一切
You risk too much,
你赌上太多
fly too high...
飞得太高...
... and you could end up like me,
... 就会落得我这样的下场
in this bed,
躺在床上
clinging to life.
奄奄一息
In the corps, your job is to fit in,
身为群舞演员 你的职责是融入
to be an invisible part of a larger body while others claim the spotlight.
在聚光灯打到别人身上时 成为一个更大的集体里的隐形人
In French, "corps" means "body,"
在法语中 "群舞演员"的意思是"身体"
or what you might call a corpse.
也有"尸体"的意思
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表