剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
You falter, empty, staring down the void.
步履晃荡 腾空而起 盯着眼下的一片虚空
Then your history kicks in.
然后你的过往趁势而入
Your training, your talent, your body returns to guide you.
你的训练 你的才能 你的身体会回来指引你
Fresh hot towel?
热毛巾
It remembers things you never even knew.
它能记住你根本不知道的事
Thanks to this, you'll get a good review online.
就冲这条毛巾 我会在网上给你好评
I should probably go.
我也许该走了
Why? Gotta be someplace?
为什么 你得去哪儿吗
No, I just figured...
不 我就是觉得...
Look, after all we got up to, we can chill a bit.
我们"忙活"了那么久 该好好休息一下
Maybe the best part, yeah?
或许这才是最棒的部分 对吧
I don't know, the stuff before was pretty great.
我说不好 之前的部分就很好了
I do gotta say,
我必须说
one look at your psycho decor, and I was ready to run.
刚才一看你这吓人的装饰 我就在准备跑路了
I moved to Chicago three months ago.
我三个月前搬来芝加哥的
Wait, you've been living like a refugee for three months?
等一下 你已经像难民一样生活了三个月了吗
I'm not the throw pillow type.
我不是那种精致的人
Ooh, you're far too butch and manly for frills like, I don't know, sofas.
你太男人 太爷们儿 所以觉得沙发这样的装饰品没用吗
I've been pulling 100-hour work weeks.
我已经好几周每周工作100个小时了
What, you think I don't work hard?
怎么 你觉得我就不辛苦吗
Dude, I'm a junior analyst for a philanthropist-investor.
伙计 我是一位慈善投资人的初级分♥析♥师
I graduated from Wharton early. I busted my ass to get it.
我从沃顿商学院提前毕业 挤破了脑袋才得到这份工作
I believe that.
我信
You busted mine too.
你也挤爆了我的菊花
It's so weird.
好奇怪
You're totally not my type.
你完全不是我喜欢的类型
Really? You're kind of femme. Sorry.
是吗 你有点娘 抱歉
Why? I'm not.
为什么 我就觉得没什么
Me, they called a fag before I even knew what the word meant.
在我知道"基佬"这词为何意之前 人们就这么叫我了
Well, ballet dancer. Price you pay.
我是跳芭蕾舞的 这算是我付出的代价吧
The splits. Makes sense.
难怪你的腿能抬那么高
Hey, my boss is into the arty stuff. What company?
我老板对艺术很感兴趣 你是哪家公♥司♥的
Tell you on a second date.
第二次约会时再告诉你
You do those?
你会跟同一个人约第二次吗
No.
不会
Me neither.
我也不会
A dancer, wow.
一个舞者
You must have a new guy every night.
你肯定每晚都换人吧
Totally.
当然了
This cast list, you know it?
这张演员表 你知道吗
Yeah, we call it old news.
知道 那都是老早之前的事了
Lilac Fairy was your part, yes?
紫丁香仙子本来是你的角色吧
Always number two.
千年老二
How did that feel?
那是什么感觉
Who cares? We're not even dancing it.
谁在乎呢 我们都不跳这个了
True, it all changedxa0the night Cassie fell.
没错 凯西坠楼那晚 一切都变了
And more than any other girl, you stood to benefit.
比起其他女孩 你是最大的受益人
I call that a motive.
我觉得这就是动机
That's quite a leap, officer. You should try ballet.
你的思维真跳脱 警官 你应该试试去跳芭蕾
The fight you had with Cassie the night she fell, it must haunt you.
凯西坠楼那晚你跟她发生的争吵 一定让你心神不宁吧
Why else would you be here?
不然你为何来这里
The cast list leaked. Maybe I didn't like what I saw.
演员表遭到了泄露 或许我不喜欢那样的角色安排
Doesn't mean I did anything about it.
但这不代表我因此做了什么
Truth is, I needed that girl.
说实话 我需要凯西
There wasn't anyone else who forced me to up my game. Dance better.
没有人像她那样逼我不停去完善自己 让自己跳得更好
For me, that's all a "push" ever meant.
对我而言 这才是"推动"的真正意义
I know you're a fan.
我知道你是她的粉丝
I'm sorry Sienna didn't choose you.
很遗憾希艾娜没有选你
Are you really?
你真心感到遗憾吗
It's not like you did anything to help me.
你好像没做任何帮助我的事
Like stop you from making a fool of yourself?
比如说阻止你自取其辱吗
Groveling over that girl in the hallway? You're jealous.
在走廊里低声下气讨好那女孩 你吃醋了
No, Caleb.
我没有 凯勒布
I want what's best for you.
我都是为了你好
Yeah? Well, she's my ticket up.
是吗 她是我平步青云的敲门砖
A way for folks to see what I can do outside this damn building.
这样大家就能看到我出了这栋破楼能做什么
And what was I supposed to do? Force her to hire you?
那我该怎么做 强迫她用你吗
Just give me the same leg up you'd give any other guy.
你就像帮助其他男学生那样帮我就好
But you won't do that, will you?
但你不肯那么做 对吧
You're terrified of helping me in case someone starts digging.
你不敢帮我 你怕有人会开始挖黑料
Caleb, I swear it isn't like that.
凯勒布 我发誓不是那样的
No, don't even try.
行了 省省吧
What do you want, then?
那你想要什么
More.
更多
I want more, Monique.
我想要更多 莫妮克
I want what you have. Which is?
我想要你拥有的东西 那是什么
Everything!
一切
Around here, people got a problem with that.
这里的人好像对这种事有意见
I'm supposed to break my back for you, even if I get nothing in return
好像我就该为你赴汤蹈火 即便我做了这么多努力
for the trouble doing it.
最终还是一无所得
We're making careers, Caleb.
凯勒布 我们为的是给学生创建事业
We're forming bodies and minds,
培育学生的身体和心灵
and it may take time, but your time will come.
这或许需要时间 但你的良机迟早会来的
There's no guarantee. It didn't come for my dad, did it?
可这谁又能保证呢 我爸爸就没等到 对吧
He pissed away his best years overseas
他把最美好的年华浪费在了海外
and then got a thank you note in the shape of a hand grenade.
然后收到了一封手榴弹形状的感谢信
Your father made a mistake.
你父亲犯了一个错误
I'm sorry, but somebody has to say it.
抱歉 但总得有人说出来
You call him a hero, but he was nothing but a damn fool.
你把他称作英雄 但他就是一个大傻瓜
Second Lieutenant Wick disobeyed orders,
陆军少尉威克违背命令
went where he shouldn't, and paid the price.
去了他不该去的地方 然后付出了代价
And from what I can see, you're about to do the same.
在我看来 你要重蹈他的覆辙了
You may have power.
你或许有权势
You may have history.
你或许有成就
But I got strength, and I got hunger.
但我有力量和渴望
I'm not waiting for my time.
我不会干等我的时机到来
I'm taking it.
我要去主动争取
You were out late for someone getting filmed tomorrow.
明天要拍视频 你还回来这么晚
Popcorn?
吃爆米花吗
I'm never eating again.
我再也不要吃东西了
How'd it go with the felon?
你跟那个重犯相处如何
After six years behind walls, she's got boundary issues.
在高墙里生活了六年后 她完全不懂要跟人保持距离
Can you guys believe that this wench just got promoted?
你们能相信这丫头升职了吗
I mean, what's she got that I ain't got?
我哪里比不上她啊
All right, Miss Thing, you killing it.
好吧 自大小姐 你真厉害
Basically got paid to go swimming.
她去游了个泳就拿到钱了
Trust me. It was work. Some gals have all the luck.
相信我 那就是工作 有些人就是运气好到爆棚
Hey, are you okay?
你没事吧
It's not really my scene. Leave the security doors open?
我一点都不开心 别锁安全门 好吗
Bette, gimme a sec.
贝特 等一下
Bette, I'm not like a machine here... Wait till we oil the gears.
贝特 我不是机器... 那就等我给你抹点机油
Medical emergency. I bent curfew.
我去了急诊 所以不用遵守宵禁
Another unlikely story, Mr. McRae.
又一个不太靠谱的说法 麦克雷先生
Officer, I'm an open book.
警官 我就是一本打开的书
And I've been flipping through. I've heard multiple reports
而我一直在翻阅你这本书 很多人报告称
you were fighting with Cassie Shore the night she fell.
凯西·肖尔坠楼那晚 你跟她吵架了
I told you before. We were all asleep.
我跟你说过了 我们当时都在睡觉
And someone cracked that lie wide open.
但有人在这个谎言上凿了个大洞
And trust me, last person clinging to a lie sinks like a stone.
相信我 最后那个抱着谎言不撒手的人下场最惨
I know you were down to play Prince Désiré, your first lead.
我知道你本来要出演自己的首个主角 德西耶王子
You must've felt like you finally made it.
你肯定觉得自己终于成功了
And I know something happened to get you crossed off that list.
我知道后来发生了一件事害你失去了那个角色
What's it matter? We're not even dancing that ballet now.
有什么关系呢 我们现在都不跳那部剧了
Yeah, because Cassie fell. It was Topher Brooks.
对 因为凯西坠楼了 是特菲尔·布鲁克斯
Broke my heart by not casting me.
他没选我 伤透了我的心
Who broke yours?
谁又伤透了你的心
Excuse me?
你说什么
You're working 'round the clock on a closed case,
你不眠不休调查一个已经结案的案子
trying to get justice for someone nobody liked.
想为一个没人喜欢的人讨回公道
You forget I'm a police officer?
你忘了我是警♥察♥吗
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表