剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
and I get that I might ruin your little plan
我也知道我或许打乱了
to be the next queen bee around here,
你成为这里下一任蜂后的小算盘
but I got up in here fair and square, and you best believe
但我是凭真本事进来的 你最好相信
I'm coming for you.
我要取代你
Miss Stroyer, Madame DuBois wants to see you.
斯托耶小姐 杜波瓦女士想见你
Now.
现在
Relax, officer. It's cortisone.
放松 警官 这是可的松[用于缓解肿胀的激素]
If I could just speak to a few more students...
如果我能再跟几个学生聊聊...
I spoke to your sergeant. The case is closed.
我跟你的警长谈过了 已经结案了
Yet a beat cop is here exploiting an awful accident,
但一个巡逻警♥察♥却来这里揪着一起惨痛的事故不放
traumatizing my students, for what?
给我的学生带来创伤 为什么
You can't tell me you're satisfied.
你不能告诉我你对这结果满意
You can't tell me you're getting anywhere.
你也不能告诉我你取得了进展
You've had a week to find one iota of foul play,
你已经花了一周去寻找谋杀案的蛛丝马迹
but it all adds up to a tragic fall.
但一切都指向悲剧性的跌落
Piercing this takes time. Every institution has its secrets.
抽丝剥茧需要时间 每所院校都有不可告人的秘密
Before the police, you were in the army?
你在做警♥察♥之前当过兵吧
God knows what you did there, officer, but ballet is no place for redemption.
天知道你在部队里做过什么 警官 但芭蕾不是赎罪的地方
I found her.
我找到她了
We were just wrapping up.
我们正好谈完了
Settling in, I hope.
希望你还习惯这里
Dégagez, officer.
请你离开 警官
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
You're to attend tonight's donor reception.
你要参加今晚的捐赠者招待会
A driver will fetch you with the others,
会有司机来接你和其他人
and Selena can help you find something presentable in the costume department.
赛琳娜可以去服装部帮你找一身拿得出手的衣服
I have my own clothes. Of course you do.
我自己带衣服了 这是自然
But ballet demands a certain...
但是芭蕾需要某种...
Merde! Oh! Apologies, Madame.
可恶 对不起 女士
That was bone you hit.
你扎到骨头上了
We are about to invest thousands of dollars in you,
我们就要在你身上投一大笔钱
and we need to know that in two years' time,
我们需要知道两年后
you will be a product...
你会成为一件产品...
Product? ...that we can make use of.
产品 ...可供我们利用
You're either the ASB's future or a bad gamble.
你要么是我们学院的未来 要么是我们押错了宝
Our key donors will be asking themselves that very question tonight.
我们的主要捐赠人今晚会问自己这个问题
On these cards is the story you'll want to tell.
你到时候就按卡片上写的说
Madame DuBois, I'm just here to dance.
杜波瓦女士 我就是来这里跳舞的
Wrong. Tonight decides your future as much as anything you do in class.
你错了 今晚会像你在课堂上的表现一样决定你的未来
There's a price you pay learning to fly.
学习飞翔是要付出代价的
They steal your childhood, your family...
他们会偷走你的童年和家人...
Hey. ...leave you only with friends
嘿 ...只留给你
who hope every day that your Achilles will snap.
每天都盼着你的跟腱断掉的"朋友"
And they never let you grow up.
他们永远不会让你长大
So if you wanna live a little...
所以如果你想活得精彩点...
you gotta get creative.
你就得有创意
God, I need this.
老天 我太需要做♥爱♥了
I was thinking we should get ourselves cast as partners.
我觉得我们应该搭档
We'd dominate.
我们会大放异彩
Word is, I'm getting paired with Nabil.
传言说我要跟纳比尔搭档
So we fight it.
那我们就努力去争取
I don't want to rock the boat.
我可不想扰乱现状
Aw, jeez.
糟了
You think Frenchie's better than me.
你觉得那个法国佬比我强
And you don't want to be stuck tossing around the new girl.
你不想天天抱着新来的女孩把她掷来掷去
We can all fake a lot of things onstage.
我们在舞台上可以假装很多东西
But we can't fake love. Oh, yeah. I can.
但爱是假装不来的 我能
No candles.
不许用蜡烛
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Oh, well, I guess it's not gonna be me.
看来那人不会是我
Oh, I just gotta work out this cramp. Brooks had us do push-ups after barre.
我抽筋了 在这里缓缓 布鲁克斯让我们上完横杆课后做了好多俯卧撑
Honey, I don't care if you broke a bone. If Bette's in there, the door is open.
亲爱的 就算你骨折了我也不在乎 如果贝特在里面 门就得开着
Except they're busy.
但他们正忙着
Fighting.
忙着吵架
I don't hear it.
我没听到任何动静
The silent treatment phase. Brutal.
他们正在冷战 可残忍♥了
Yeah. Do you want to see brutal?
好吧 你想见识一下真正的残忍♥吗
No. No.
不想 不想
Oh, hey, Torri.
托里
You know the rules.
你们知道规矩
Did the door blow shut? I hadn't noticed. Oren, did you notice?
是不是风把门吹上了 我没注意到 奥伦 你有注意到吗
Was deep into the causes of the Cold War.
我在专心研读冷战的原因
Actually, Torri, I'm glad you came by. You know I'm attending that event later?
托里 你来得正好 你知道我之后要参加一个活动吧
I have this lovely, bejeweled cocktail mini,
我有一件嵌宝石的鸡尾酒会迷你礼服
but the tulle's a little fuzzy, so I'll need use of an iron.
但是薄纱有点皱了 所以我需要一个熨斗
I'm done playing this game.
我受够替你们打掩护了
Hey, I owe you one.
我欠你一个人情
Why didn't I just borrow one of theirs?
我怎么不管他们借一身衣服呢
That looks nice.
你这身就很好看啊
I'm so not ready for this.
我真的一点准备都没有
Okay, let me have a look at what I have.
好吧 我看看我这里有什么
Yeah.
好的
You just need a little extra zhuzh.
你只需要一件提升气色的小装饰
Or... like that.
就像这样
That looks chic. And the other girls, they're just jealous.
看上去很潮 其他女孩就是嫉妒你
Of what?
嫉妒我什么
You saw how the ballet master was going at me.
你也看到芭蕾老师怎么批评我的了
Wrong this, wrong that.
这也不对 那也不对
At least he was paying you attention.
至少他有注意到你
He never gives me a single correction.
他从来不指正我
Maybe you're already good enough. It's ballet. Nobody's good enough.
或许是因为你已经足够好了 这可是芭蕾 谁都不会足够好
There's a twisted bargain to ballet.
芭蕾里存在一项扭曲的交易
After all your hard work, your pain and sacrifice,
在你付出那么多努力 疼痛和牺牲后
when you walk among mortals,
走在那些凡人中间
you become a god.
你就变成了神
You're a perfect,xa0worshipped fruition of the best the body can do.
你是身体所能塑造的最完美且受到崇拜的成果
Fantastic. Thank you. Can we get a quick candid with you?
好极了 女士们 谢了 能给你们四个拍张照吗
Yeah, together. All right, big smiles, now.
好 大家站近点 笑得灿烂点
Love it. Fantastic suit.
我真爱这张照片 西服不错
And after this past week, I have to admit
经过过去这周的事 我必须承认
that it turns out not all press is good press.
这年头的良心媒体可不多了
But thanks to you here, this school is stronger than ever.
但多亏了在场的各位 学院比以往任何时候都要坚强
Inspired by your faith and generosity,
在你们的信念和慷慨的鼓舞之下
the school will be creating a new ballet in Cassie's honor,
学院将会创作一部芭蕾新剧以纪念凯西
by renowned choreographer Ramon Costa.
著名编舞大♥师♥罗蒙·科斯塔将会亲自操刀
You gotta be kidding me.
你一定是在开玩笑
The ballet world will soon have its eye on the school for the right reasons.
芭蕾界很快会因为恰当的缘由关注本校
To a bright future.
敬美好的未来
Yeah, cheers! Bright future!
对 干杯 美好的未来
This had better work.
这招最好管用
Yes, and we appreciate the support from enthusiasts like you.
对 我们很感激有你们这类积极分子的支持
I'm worth a lot more than a fat check.
我可不止是一张大额支票
Leave the Archer to its director.
让理事去操心阿奇学院的事吧
Let's just hope the crisis isn't beyond you.
我们还是期盼你有能力处理好危机吧
Hello again.
又见面了
Hey there.
又见面了
So I hear they call you the wrench?
听说他们叫你"扳手"
With a name like Alan, it kind of fits.
跟艾伦这个名字还挺搭的
How was your first day?
你第一天怎么样
They kind of threw me in the deep end.
他们直接把我扔到了水深火热里
You've got a decent arch and open hips, and around here, that'll get you far.
你有不错的足弓和开放式臀部 在这里 它们能让你大有作为
Tell it to that sadistic jackass.
把这话说给那个虐待狂混♥蛋♥听吧
The way he rolls? You have no idea.
他的行事作风 太恐怖了
Oh, I do. Topher Brooks is my husband.
我当然知道 特菲尔·布鲁克斯是我丈夫
Well...
那个...
better mingle.
我最好去跟别人聊聊
I'm not doing it, Monique.
我不干 莫妮克
Once I set this new piece at City Works, I'm back to Paris.
编好城市工厂的这部新剧我就回巴黎
To choreograph another art wank?
再去编一部自我放纵的烂剧吗
Ramon, I'm offering you a safe place to work out big ideas,
罗蒙 我在向你提供一个实现伟大构想的安全之地
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表