剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
You mean she's busy working to cover it up!
你是说她在忙着掩盖这件事吧
You remember, Torri, you work for us, not the kids.
记住了 托里 你是我们的人 不是那些孩子的人
Stay in your lane or find somewhere else to hang your hat.
别多管闲事 否则请你另谋高就吧
He'll be fine, in case you give a damn!
他不会有事的 如果你关心的话
So what? I got slammed by the same drug that loser creep-jobs use to get laid?
所以怎样 我被窝囊废用来迷♥奸♥别人的药给迷晕了
That is what I hear.
我是这么听说的
Dude, someone's targeting you.
伙计 有人盯上你了
But why me?
但为什么是我
I think the same reason they went for Cassie.
跟他们对凯西下手是一个原因
Someone also roofied her.
也有人给她下了药
Holy crap!
不是吧
You're saying there's a creep around here?
你是说学院里有个逍遥法外的怪胎
This is getting crazy.
这件事越来越荒谬了
Hey, Nabil, thanks for letting me know.
嘿 纳比尔 谢谢你让我知道
That was mighty kind of you. It's not kindness.
你真是太好心了 这不是出于好心
It's because if we find who do this to you,
如果我们查清楚谁对你下了药
we find who do the same to Cassie.
就能查到是谁对凯西下了药
Welcome home, Neveah.
欢迎回家 娜薇娅
This isn't my home.
这里不是我的家
It is now.
现在是了
Hey, Ty.
嘿 泰
Hey, Nevie. Wanna play?
嘿 娜薇 要不要一起打棒球
It's happening again.
又来了
Just stay out of view, and no one gets hurt.
你别被看到就不会有人受伤
Don't turn...
别转身...
He's got no right!
他没权利这么做
Tyler, don't!
泰勒 别去
Stand up!
站起来
You should've stopped him.
你应该拦住他的
Tyler, get up!
泰勒 起来
Mommy, no! Police!
妈妈 不要 警♥察♥
Police are here. You're safe now.
警♥察♥来了 你安全了
No, I'm not!
才不是
Stop! Stop!
住手
Don't!
不要
No!
不
He didn't do anything wrong!
他什么都没做错
You told us to shoot him.
是你让我们开枪打他的
I didn't! No one walks away, Neveah.
我没有 谁都不能独善其身 娜薇娅
I'll always protect you.
我会永远保护你
Yeah.
谁
Another bad one?
你又做噩梦了吗
Yeah. Oldie but goodie.
对 依旧是老套的情节 但还是很吓人
You okay?
你还好吧
Well, have I got a distraction for you.
我给你看样东西分分心
It's just a torso.
就是一副躯干嘛
And your point is?
你想说什么
Who knows?
谁知道呢
You probably know more about that guy than I do my own mother.
你对那家伙的了解说不定比我对我母亲的还多
So fix it.
那就去解决
Otherwise, it'll mess with your head and your dancing.
不然它总是会干扰你的大脑 影响你跳舞
Well, it hasn't so far, but...
目前为止还没有 但是...
sometimes I think it might be what actually pushes me.
有时候我觉得这或许是驱使我前进的真正动力
Can you hold off on hooking up with Torso Boy for just one minute?
你能不能先别去勾搭肌肉男了
Right now, honey, I'm hooking you up.
亲爱的 我现在是在帮你搭线
Bus to Rogen Correctional leaves tomorrow at eight.
开往洛根惩戒所的巴士明早8点发车
We on it or what?
我们去还是不去
There any long-term effects?
那药有长♥期♥副作用吗
Doctor said no.
医生说没有
I just want to sweat this drug out of my system and move on.
我只想多发发汗 把药排出体外 这事儿就算翻篇了
Can't believe the same thing happened to Cassie.
不敢相信凯西也被下药了
By the same person is my bet.
我猜是被同一个人下的药
My guess, it was Shane.
我猜是肖恩
What, you're accusing your best friend?
怎么 你在指控自己最好的朋友吗
Harsh. Do the math.
你真狠心 你们好好想想
He was all over Caleb tonight. Maybe he has a thing for you.
他今晚一直对凯勒布动手动脚 或许他喜欢你
I'm pretty sure I was all over him. Plus, he hates Cassie's guts.
我确信是我一直对他动手动脚 再说了 他恨极了凯西
We all did... do.
我们之前不都是嘛... 现在也是
Whatever.
随便吧
Well, I mean, I can't stand the guy, but coming for Shane is pretty harsh.
我是受不了那家伙 但指责肖恩也太无情了
Look, it's just a theory.
听着 这只是猜测而已
Aw, man.
不是吧
What? It wasn't Shane.
怎么了 不怪肖恩
It was me.
怪我自己
What, you drugged yourself?
怎么 你给自己下药了吗
My IT band was messing me up, so I stole some Advil from June's stash.
我的髂胫束让我苦不堪言 所以我从朱恩的藏货里偷了布洛芬
June Park has a stash?
朱恩·帕克有藏货
Roofied who?
给谁下了迷♥药♥
Caleb! You did the same to Cassie! What?
凯勒布 你也这么对凯西的 什么
Admit it! You've got a stash!
承认吧 你有藏货
Get off of me! Get off me! What are you doing?
放开我 你在做什么
Bette, what are you looking for?
贝特 你在找什么
You saying you only got Advil in here?
你是说这里面只有布洛芬吗
Look at me. I... I collect teddy bears!
你瞧瞧我 我会收集泰迪熊
Probably to stitch 'em full of drugs.
或许就是为了藏药用的
Bette, don't!
贝特 住手
You drugged Cassie to take her out of the game.
你给凯西下了药 好让她出局
Well, you were the one that hated her.
恨她的人是你
When she was cast as Aurora, you told me that you wanted her dead.
她得到奥罗拉那个角色后 你告诉我你希望她死去
I didn't mean "dead" dead.
我不是希望她真的死去
Cops are sniffing around. You want to give them what?
现在警♥察♥虎视眈眈 你想给他们点什么吗
Some kind of distraction? You're the one with the pills, June.
让他们分心吗 这些药是你的 朱恩
See these two?
瞧见这两片没
These are roofies!
它们就是迷♥药♥
Damn, girl.
不是吧 丫头
They aren't mine.
那药不是我的
I didn't put them there.
不是我把那药放进去的
Bette, you gotta believe me.
贝特 你得相信我
Esmé...
埃斯梅...
You could've done that a minute ago.
你该一分钟前开灯的
You could've gotten in an hour ago.
你该一个小时前回来的
You missed a lot. Starting with we may know who roofied your girlfriend.
你错过了很多 就从我们或许知道谁对你女友下了药说起吧
The thing is, we're not exactly sure... Who is it?
问题是 我们不是很确定... 是谁
June Park.
朱恩·帕克
How is it possible?
怎么可能
She's Cassie's one loyal friend.
她是凯西唯一忠诚的朋友
Or her most guilty one.
或许是最愧对她的朋友
And don't even think about doing what you're thinking about doing.
千万别去做你正在想的事
You start coming for her,
你要是报复她
you'll be the one in jail or deported or worse.
坐牢的人会是你 或者更糟糕 你会被驱逐出境
You fight this battle, you'll be the one getting creamed.
你要是开战 你会输得很惨
When you falter in a solo, there's no one else to blame.
你若在独舞时没站稳 这怪不得任何人
The audience can't hear if the orchestra plays too fast
要是音乐节奏太快 观众就听不到
or see the slick spot on the floor.
也看不到地板上那块打滑点
They can't see the hours you've worked,
他们看不到你那么多个小时的练习
or how you hit that jump just right 100 times in rehearsal.
或者你在排练时 那一跳无数次稳稳落地
They only see you moment by moment.
他们只会看到每个瞬间的你
Now.
这个瞬间的你
And now.
下个瞬间的你
And now.
再下一个瞬间的你
In every eight count,
在每个八拍里
you have a terrifying, beautiful chance to pick yourself up
你都有一个可怕又美好的机会让自己重整旗鼓
and begin again.
再次开始
Hi, Officer Cruz.
你好 克鲁兹警官
Torri Fuller from the Archer School. Right.
我是阿奇学院的托里·富勒 是你啊
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I got wind of a few fun facts,
我听说了一些有趣的事实
and I'd rather share them with you than the higher-ups back home,
我宁愿讲给你听 而不是报告给学校里的管理层
since they don't seem so interested in these kids' safety.
因为他们似乎并不在意孩子们的安全
What facts?
什么事实
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表