剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
A second student was drugged, and I know who did the drugging.
有第二个学生被下药了 而且我知道是谁下的药
Little Miss Meek-and-Mild, June Park.
温顺的小绵羊小姐 朱恩·帕克
It was Caleb Wick got hit this time.
这次是凯勒布·威克中了招
And you think June Park drugged him?
你们觉得是朱恩·帕克给他下了药
Not directly.
不是直接下药
Meaning?
什么意思
Caleb thought he was taking Advil from her room,
凯勒布以为从她房♥间里拿的是布洛芬
but he ended up getting dosed with something a whole lot stronger.
但他后来被药劲更足的药迷晕了
The point is June Park had a stash of Rohypnol,
关键是 朱恩·帕克私藏了罗眠乐
and since Cassie Shore had had the same drug the night that she fell...
凯西坠楼那晚也吃了同样的药...
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
The investigation was shut down before the tox results were in.
毒理报告还没出来调查就被叫停了
Only the family got to see it.
只有家属能看报告
Well, this little lady's putting things together.
这位年轻的女士推测出来的
I hate turning on a friend,
我讨厌举报朋友
but I'm afraid if I don't, I may be next.
但我担心不这么做的话 我会是下一个受害者
I'll look into it. Thank you.
我会调查的 谢谢
Like every beginning,
像所有开端一样
it's the start of the solo that's the scariest.
独舞的初始部分是最吓人的
That last, lonely breath in the wings.
你一个人等在边厢 屏气凝神
Then the music starts.
然后音乐响起
You've trained for this moment, fought for it, bled for it.
你为这一刻训练 为之努力 为之流血
There's nothing else to do, but take your cue and step into the light.
你什么都做不了 只能等候提示 踏入灯光
No touching.
不许有身体接触
Don't get excited.
别激动
We've already set the piece you'll get to dance.
你跳的那段早就定好了
Except I need more.
只是我需要更多
I gave you what you can handle. Or do you want us both to look bad?
我在你能力范围内编的舞 还是说你想让我俩都难堪
You can't be serious.
你不可能是认真的
Ripper delves into our darkness.
"开膛手"探究的是我们内心深处的黑暗
To depths I don't believe you can reach.
深到我觉得你不可企及的地步
Don't anticipate. I can see everything you're thinking.
别去预测 你在想什么我都能看出来
Surprise me.
给我惊喜
Beguile me.
引诱我
I'll do my best.
我会尽全力
Plié.
下蹲
I can explain the pills, I swear!
我可以解释药片的事 我发誓
It is all about Bette and her vendetta...
这都是因为贝特和她的仇恨...
What pills?
什么药片
Pardon.
你说什么
You said "pills."
你刚说了"药片"
No. No, I didn't. Yes, you did.
我没说 你说了
Wait, so I'm not here because of pills?
等一下 你叫我来不是因为药的事吗
You are here because you owe $407 for commissary and costuming.
我叫你来是因为你欠了407美元的杂费和服装费
Students are extended a maximum credit of 400.
学生最多可以赊400美元
I know that. Do you have that?
这我知道 你有钱吗
I... do not. Uh, my mother is paying...
我... 没有 我母亲会付...
And according to her, she isn't now.
据她所说 她现在不付了
Which is why I'm getting a job. Doing what?
所以我要找份工作 做什么
That is something I will report back to you on.
这件事随后我再来找你汇报
And Madame's shoes look great on you!
夫人的鞋穿到你脚上很好看
Then the time she tried to take the best spot in the studio,
有一次她想占舞蹈房♥最好的位置
and I was like, "Start in the back with me."
我就说"你得跟我先从后排开始"
Shane.
肖恩
How about scoring us some snacks?
你去给我们买♥♥点零食吧
Totally.
没问题
Tell me he's not your boyfriend.
别告诉我他是你男朋友
Mom! No.
妈妈 当然不是
Shane's, like... No.
肖恩就像... 反正不是
I just wanted to make sure you're seeing what I'm seeing.
我只是想确定你和我的看法一致
You know, he's the only reason I came.
其实我能来 全都是因为他
So, what are you reading these days?
你最近在看什么书
Just what they assigned for homework.
就是老师布置的家庭作业的那些书
Oh, Veah! I raised you better than that.
薇娅 我可不是那么教育你的
I don't have the same kind of time on my hands as you do.
我可不如你这么清闲
No. You don't.
确实如此
You're a busy girl. I read that article "Future of Ballet."
你是个大忙人 我看那篇文章了 "芭蕾的未来"
I was so proud, I showed everybody around here.
我太自豪了 让这里的人都看了一遍
It's what gave me the guts to reach out.
它给了我联♥系♥你的勇气
I'm glad.
我很高兴
Yeah.
对
And the timing's great, what with the parole hearing coming up.
而且时机也非常好 因为假释听证会马上就要举♥行♥了
When?
什么时候
Tomorrow.
明天
Didn't Tyler tell you he was coming?
泰勒没跟你说他要来吗
Yeah, he just never mentioned a hearing.
说了 只是他从没提过什么听证会
Oh, uh... well... well, he's gonna make a statement,
他会在听证会上发言
and, uh, I was kind of hoping that you would too.
其实我希望你也去发个言
They just want to know that I have ties to the community,
他们只是想知道我跟社区还有联♥系♥
that, well, there are people in the real world who got my back.
知道有人会在现实世界里支持我
So that's why you wanted me here.
这才是你想见我的原因啊
Oh, honey, no, I wanted to... No touching.
亲爱的 不是的 我就是想... 不许有身体接触
Oh, Veah, I'm trying to tell you.
小薇 我只是想跟你解释清楚
I have the chance to be your mother again.
我有机会重新做你的母亲
Are you gonna take it or not?
你要不要接受这个机会
Ay, Dios mío. ¿Qué es lo que estápasando aquí?
老天 这是怎么回事
Step away from the knife.
你离那把刀远点
Bette told meyou're trying to ruin her career.
贝特告诉我你想毁掉她的事业
So, I invited her and her boyfriend over for dinner.
所以我就邀请了她和她男友过来吃晚饭
I gave her the solo she can handle.
我给她编排了在她能力范围内的独舞
You can explain that over dinner.
你可以吃晚饭的时候跟她解释
Now get busy and be my chop bitch.
现在赶紧动起来 给我打打下手
I'm not going to explain anything to a 90-pound teenager.
我不会对一个40公斤的黄毛丫头解释任何事
She's my sister, Ramon.
她是我妹妹 罗蒙
Please.
拜托了
Por favor.
好不好嘛
Only if we do takeout.
除非我们点外卖♥♥吃
I can't survive one more of your steamed chicken breasts.
我再也受不了你的蒸鸡胸肉了
Hey. Got your text.
嘿 我收到了你的短♥信♥
Where were you all day?
你今天都去哪了
You didn't strangle June, did you? No,
你没把朱恩勒死吧 没有
but I got the story out.
但我把这件事说出去了
Otherwise, she'd be taking me down.
不然她会对我下手
And tonight I claw my way to the killer part.
今晚我会一步步爬向一个极为出彩的角色
Clawing sounds fun.
"爬"这个字听起来很有意思
That the hottest fantasy you got?
这是你最激♥情♥的幻想吗
How about you bound and gagged?
不如我把你捆起来再塞上你的嘴巴
I'm serious. I don't know. What about you?
我是认真的 我可说不好 你呢
I don't know.
我也说不好
Maybe a threesome?
我们试试三人行吧
For real? With who?
真的吗 跟谁一起
Esmé? What about Gwen?
埃斯梅吗 格温怎么样
I was thinking...
我在想...
maybe a guy.
找个男人也行
Forget it. There's no way I want to see you with another dude.
别想了 我绝对不想看到你跟别的男人做
What if it's the right guy?
如果选对了人呢
No such thing, Bette.
绝对不行 贝特
Sorry, I... It's just not how I roll.
抱歉 但我不喜欢这样
Are you seriously selling your signed Julie Kentpointe shoes on eBay?
你真要把你那双朱莉·肯特的签名足尖鞋挂到网上卖♥♥吗
No. I just saw it go live.
没有 我刚看到那双鞋上线了
Hang on, you have Julie Kent eBay alerts?
等一下 你设置了朱莉·肯特提醒吗
Not the issue here. Point is, are you that broke?
这不是问题 关键是你已经穷到那种地步了吗
What do you care? Last night you were calling me a raving poisoner.
关你什么事 昨晚你还叫我疯癫的下毒犯呢
And today, I'm thinking if that's true, you're more bad-ass than I thought.
但今天我想着那要是真的 你还真比我想象得厉害
I may have a line on a job, but you gotta be cool. I'm serious.
我知道有份工作在招人 但你得潇洒一点 我是认真的
Esmé, I can be cool.
埃斯梅 我可以很潇洒
Me and Paige work Saturdays at Michi Beach Club's VIP Night.
我和佩吉每周六会去米奇海滩夜店贵宾夜打工
School knows about it, so no worries about curfew.
学校知道 所以你不必担心宵禁的事
Cassie used to work there.
凯西就曾在那里工作
Yeah. We've been a girl short since she took her fall.
对 她坠楼后就一直缺个女招待
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表