剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Trust.
信任
It's our big show.
这是我们大展身手的时刻
Don't want to be late.
可不能迟到
We just dance it right in front of all those people.
我们就在那些人面前跳舞就好了
Yeah. Well, we've run through it, like, a million times or...
对 我们已经练习过数不清多少次了...
or at least a dozen times, which is a lot more times
或至少十几次了 这个次数要远远超出
than a lot of things that I've done before and, well, they turned out great.
我之前做过的许多事 那些事结局都挺好的
So this'll be great.
这次也会有很好的结局
No, it'll run smoothly and it'll...
会很顺利 而且会...
Whoops, key.
糟糕 钥匙
Do you have your key?
你有钥匙吗
No.
打不开
What the hell! Come on.
怎么搞的 快打开啊
How about this way? This way.
还是这样吧 这样
Hello?
有人吗
Madame, you got a sec?
女士 你有时间吗
I'm afraid not, Mr. Wick. It's just, I got a big problem.
恐怕没有 威克先生 我遇到了大♥麻♥烦
Well, you're a big boy. I'm sure you can work it out.
你是大人了 肯定能自己解决好
Me bunking with Nabil Limyadi? That's a no-go.
让我跟纳比尔·利姆亚迪当室友 不行
Talk to Torri.
你去找托里说
She'll listen to you.
她会听你的命令
Caleb, I have my own battles to fight.
凯勒布 我自己也有一堆麻烦事
Nabil is a good dancer, and he has every right to be here.
纳比尔是个优秀的舞者 他完全有权利在这里
You know what happened to my father.
你知道我父亲的遭遇
We'll discuss it tomorrow.
我们明天再聊这件事
And I continue to help a young man recover
我继续帮一名年轻的男子
from last year's meniscus tear.
从去年的半月板撕裂中恢复过来
However, considering the anticipated...
然而 考虑到预期...
I have Selena looking everywhere. I called the dancers again, no answer.
我让赛琳娜找遍了所有地方 还给那两个舞者打了电♥话♥ 没人接
Well, that's convenient for you.
这还真是称你的心意啊
Ramon, I may not have wanted this, but I'm not about to fall on my face now.
罗蒙 我或许不支持这种做法 但我现在也不想打自己的脸
... to both our schedule and budget,
... 我们的安排和预算
I remain confident that it will be crucial to our students' health and safety.
我坚信这对我们学生的健康和安全会是至关重要的
Thank you for the student health report.
谢谢你做的学生健康报告 艾伦
It's good to know that our young dancers are in fine fettle.
我们很欣慰地知道我们年轻的舞者身体健康
So up next, Ramon Costa is here to present a little something
接下来 罗蒙·科斯塔给我们准备了个小展示
that I have arranged for us to see.
我安排大家一起看一下
Ladies and gentlemen, we need to wait.
女士们先生们 我们得等等了
We have an approved agenda.
议程是定好了的
And the thing about dance, Hadrian, is that it requires flexibility.
海德里安 舞蹈要求的是灵活性
I propose we move on to the next item, a discussion of ASB board leadership.
建议我们开始下一项议题 就阿奇学院的董事会领导层进行讨论
This dance is part of what I'm running on here.
这段舞蹈是我安排的一个议程
We see it before we vote.
我们看过之后才能投票
We agree.
我们同意
Our beloved Archer School of Ballet is skirting disaster.
我们亲爱的阿奇芭蕾学院正行走在灾难边缘
But in every crisis lies a chance for rebirth,
但每一次危机里都蕴含着重生的机会
and from where I stand, this place needs that reinvention.
在我看来 学院需要改造
Under Hadrian Talbot's leadership,
在海德里安·塔伯特的领导下
safety has taken a back seat to corporate-minded efficiencies.
安全已经让位于企业思维的效率
We're making the changes, Katrina.
我们在做出改变 卡特里娜
New security doors will not fix this.
新装的安全门解决不了问题
As a mother of two dancers,
作为两个舞者的母亲
I can look a parent in the eye and tell them,
我可以直视家长的眼睛 告诉他们
"Your child is safe here."
"你们的孩子在这里很安全"
As yesterday's article reminds us, if ballet is dying,
昨天的文章提醒我们 如果芭蕾行将灭亡
the only way that we can save it
唯一能拯救它的方式
is by boldly investing in a vision that any loving mother can get behind.
就是大胆地投资让所有慈母都支持的愿景
In a way, each dancer is our child.
从某种程度上说 每个舞者都是我们的孩子
So we need to do everything that we can
所以我们需要竭尽全力
to give them the future that they so richly deserve.
给与他们切实应得的未来
We are not voting yet. You're stalling, Hadrian.
我们还没开始投票呢 你在拖延时间 海德里安
Mr. Talbot is right.
塔伯特先生说得对
We have an approved agenda.
议程是提前定好了的
If we don't follow it, I could face legal exposure.
如果不遵守议程 我可能会面临法律风险
We have no dancers.
可是没有舞者
You do.
有啊
We came to watch June, but Shane and I are up for the job.
我们本是来看朱恩的 但肖恩和我也能跳
No, you're not. I never set the piece on you.
不行 你们不能跳 你们就没被选上
Well, it seems someone took the initiative.
看来有人比较积极主动
So we are seeing the dance? Of course, Hadrian.
我们要看这段舞吗 当然了 海德里安
We Whitlaws are there when a problem needs fixing.
有了问题 我们惠特劳尔家的人总会出面解决
Darling, you were wonderful.
亲爱的 你刚才真是惊艳
I'm so glad that your work tonight brought you success.
你今晚的表现给你带来了成功 我太高兴了
We Whitlaws are there when a problem needs fixing.
有了问题 我们惠特劳尔家的人总会出面解决
Congrats, Chairwoman.
恭喜你 女主席
How could I have been so stupid?
我怎么能那么傻
It's okay.
没事的
There will be plenty more chances to impress school leadership.
以后打动学院领导层的机会多得是
Not for me, when my mother finds out I'm dancing in the bloody back row!
对我来说不是这样 等我母亲知道我要在后排跳舞的时候
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Shane insisted we learn the piece, just to keep on top of things.
肖恩坚持我们应该学习那段舞 以免落后于人
I only danced there to help you in the fight for Ripper.
我登台跳舞只是为了帮你争取"开膛手"
I never dreamed Ramon would go and cast us as the leads.
我从未奢求过罗蒙会让我们担纲主角
No, it's... it's not your fault.
不 这不怪你
It's Neveah's.
都怪娜薇娅
You don't think...
你不会认为...
Nabil figures it was Caleb who locked us out.
纳比尔认为是凯勒布把我们锁在了外面
But she's definitely the one who did this to me.
但我认为绝对是她对我下了黑手
You were right.
你说得对
I should have never trusted her.
我就不该相信她的
The new door may have just jammed. Bette.
可能就是新装的门卡住了 贝特
I know an enemy when I see one.
我能一眼看出敌人
You look good, Oren.
你这样就很好了 奥伦
This... this game that you're playing with yourself...
你在跟自己玩的这个游戏...
I'm getting results.
我取得成果了
Bette texted.
贝特给我发短♥信♥了
Sounds like you got results too.
貌似你们也取得了成果
For once, I'm the one dancing the prince.
我终于能跳一次王子了
There are no princes in a Ramon Costa ballet.
罗蒙·科斯塔的芭蕾剧里根本没有王子
Only one devil. Hey! I'm not the bad guy here.
只有一个魔鬼 这又不怪我
What we're doing, we gotta stop.
我们必须停止我们在做的事
What, because I got cast? Because it's wrong.
怎么 因为我被选上了吗 因为这样不对
You told me yourself, it's nothing.
你亲口跟我说那不算什么的
For me, yeah.
对我来说是这样
But I know what's going on in there, Shane.
但我知道你心里怎么想的 肖恩
I'm not an idiot.
我不是傻瓜
Yeah?
是吗
What's going on in there?
那我心里是怎么想的
Screw you.
操你的
Buddy, that's the idea.
伙计 这就对了
Bummer tonight.
你今晚真倒霉
I was left on the mountain.
我完全孤立无援
Maybe you're not cut out for it.
或许你不是这块料
You want me kicked out. Why?
你希望我被赶走 为什么
Madame DuBois, she invite me here because she know
杜波瓦女士 她邀请我来是因为她知道
I am a great dancer.
我是个优秀的舞者
In you,
但是你的话
I do not know what she sees.
我不知道她看上了你什么
I've been here a long time.
我来这里很久了
I've proven myself to her.
我已经向她证明了自己
Except she decide, the school,
只是她决定这所学校
it need something more.
这所学校需要更多
So ask yourself, Caleb Wick...
所以你扪心自问 凯勒布·威克...
huh, before you go and tell her it will either be you or me...
然后你去告诉她 要么选你 要么选我...
... which one will she choose?
... 她会选谁呢
I am quite sure...
我很确定...
... it won't be you.
... 她不会选你
Hey!
嘿
Job done?
你完工了吗
Yeah, you're all locked in safe now.
对 现在的门绝对安全
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表