剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Pain is every dancer's companion,
疼痛是所有舞者的伙伴
the annoying friend you can never escape,
一个你永远无法躲避的烦人的朋友
the one you hope won't call very often.
一个你希望不会经常来访的朋友
The thing with pain is it's when you're not dancing
关于疼痛 你没有跳舞的时候
you feel it the most.
痛感最大
The very cause of it helps you forget it.
疼痛的源头让你忘记疼痛
So you keep dancing or suffer...
于是你继续跳舞或继续受苦...
Good morning.
早
I thought you were asleep.
我以为你睡着了呢
Truth is, I was awake this whole time.
其实我一直都醒着
So you heard everything?
你都听到了吗
You'd never believe the secrets they pour into me.
你永远不会相信他们向我倾诉了什么秘密
What do they tell you?
他们都跟你说了什么
Oh, wouldn't you like to know? Ladies.
你还是不知道为好 女士们
It's important to keep it all inside.
还是烂在心里吧
Take your medicine.
吃药了
That's not for me. It's Cassie's.
那不是我的药 是凯西的
See? Cassie's all better now.
瞧见没 凯西完全康复了
You are the sick one.
你才是病人
You are the one that needs fixing.
需要治病的人是你
Stop it! No, don't!
住手 不 不要
Secrets. So many secrets.
秘密 太多秘密
I told you to keep them inside, but you never listen!
我说了要让它们烂在心里 你就是不听
Oh, my God.
老天
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I must have dozed off.
没事 我肯定是睡着了
One of the nurses texted about an overnight visitor.
有护士给我发短♥信♥说有访客留下过夜
Surprised to find out it was you.
居然是你
My dorm room's kind of hostile territory right now, thanks to you.
拜你所赐 我的宿舍现在算是敌对区了
I figured milk, no sugar?
你要喝牛奶吧 不加糖
Like everything, you got it backwards.
你总是把事情搞反
You know I'm one of the good guys?
你知道我是好人吧
All you guys are good at is wrecking lives.
你们这种人最擅长毁灭生命
Might be death by a thousand cuts or a bullet to the spine.
要么把人千刀万剐 要么给个痛快
Neveah, we have reason to believe someone may be targeting you.
娜薇娅 我们有理由相信有人盯上了你
What, like June Park?
是朱恩·帕克吗
No. Nabil Limyadi.
不是 纳比尔·利姆亚迪
I heard back from his previous school in Paris.
他之前在巴黎的学校给我回话了
There were fights, threats, a temper.
他跟人打架 威胁他人 脾气暴躁
His first night here, students heard him arguing with Cassie.
他来的第一夜 就有学生听到他跟凯西吵架
Seems you may be someone's new obsession.
似乎你可能成了某人新的执念
Please, sit.
请坐
Lovely to meet you. I enjoyed speaking with your...
很高兴见到你 很高兴跟你...
June Park.
朱恩·帕克
What about the Keaton Bronte Academy prompted your application?
你为何申请基顿布朗特学院
Well, um, I want to study business,
我想学商科
and you're a super-successful feeder school
而贵校是一所十分成功的直属学校
that'll get me into the Ivy League.
能让我进入常春藤大学
That speaks to an impressive ambition.
你真是志存高远啊
Plus, I want to be a cheerleader.
而且我想当啦啦队队长
I've worked up these great splits that I want to make use of.
我劈叉很厉害的 算是一个优势
Do you want to see?
你想看看吗
I'll take your word for it.
不用了 我相信你
And with scripture foretelling Armageddon,
有了预言世界末日的经♥文♥
Briar Ridge Prep is the place to live out my last days.
布莱尔·里奇预科学校是我度过人生最后时光的最佳去处
Why Sadler?
为什么选赛德勒学校
Cute boys.
那里的男孩颜值高
I mean, I don't drink much myself, but I do like the Adderall. Mmm!
我不怎么喝酒 但我确实喜欢嗑阿德拉尔
All right, thank you.
好了 谢谢大家
Ladies, pointe class with Ms. Petrov is now tomorrow,
女士们 佩特洛夫女士的足尖课是明天的这个时候
which is when I'll take the lads for allegro.
那时我会带男士们上快板舞步课
Today, we now make time for the great Ramon Costa,
今天剩下的时间就交给伟大的罗蒙·科斯塔
who will set his new work on some of you. Dismissed.
为部分人排练他的新作 下课
Foot still giving you trouble? Nope, just an intense class.
你的脚还疼得厉害吗 没有 就是这节课强度太大了
You hurt yourself getting a role for Costa's ballet.
你为了得到科斯塔芭蕾剧的主角弄伤了自己
Don't kill yourself trying to keep it.
别为了保住这个角色丢掉性命
Students! Students!
同学们
You should have told me you were ending early.
你该跟我说一声你要提前下课的
Selena, you're two minutes late.
赛琳娜 你迟到了两分钟
Students! Your attention, please. Thank you.
同学们 大家注意一下 谢谢
As you know, City Works Ballet's season opener is tomorrow night,
大家都知道 城市工厂芭蕾舞团本季的开幕作品将在明晚上演
and as you are the so-called next generation of company members,
因为你们是所谓的"舞团的下一代"
Madame DuBois has very kindly arranged for you to attend...
杜波瓦夫人♥大♥发善心 安排你们观赏表演...
with half price for balcony seats.
包厢座位给你们半价优♥惠♥
Come on. Still costs a wad.
拜托 半价也还是很贵
For those of you on a budget,
凡是经济困难的
volunteer ushers can attend for free. Any takers?
志愿担任引座员即可免费入场 有人要报名吗
And I ain't that desperate.
我还没穷到那份儿上
Me neither. Buh-bye.
我也是 走了
That's two there.
那就你俩了
Now you can head straight over to City Works Theater for orientation.
你们现在直接去城市工厂剧院参加培训吧
Move it, people!
走了
So, it's just you and me.
就只有你和我
Yeah. Random.
对啊 真巧
Would you do the honors?
你能看一下吗
Happily.
乐意之至
A starring role in a Ramon Costa ballet can make a career,
担当罗蒙·科斯塔芭蕾剧的主角就能名利双收
but only if your body can handle it.
只要你的身体吃得消
This school cannot be in the business
学校不能损毁
of breaking the bodies we've been entrusted with developing.
别人托付给我们培养的身体
Dear God. What do we have?
老天爷 情况怎么样
According to these X-rays, nothing.
X光片上什么都看不出来
I told you!
我就说嘛
To be safe, we'll do an MRI. Some stress fractures aren't picked up...
安全起见 你得做个核磁共振 一些应力骨折没被拍到...
We will not do an MRI!
我不做核磁共振
I've been poked, prodded, and zapped enough!
我受够了被人戳来戳去 翻来翻去
I told you nothing was wrong, and this proves it.
我都说了没有任何问题 这就是证明
Is this because my mother made board chair?
是因为我母亲当上了董事会主席吗
Bette, save it for Giselle's mad scene.
贝特 这话你留在"吉赛尔"发疯的戏里说吧
There's no injury!
我根本没有受伤
See? Look.
瞧见没 看啊
See? Check it out.
瞧见没 你们看
Nothing!
什么事都没有
Enough! You've made your point.
够了 你已经阐明自己的观点了
We'll go with the X-ray.
那就按X光片的结果来吧
But if either of you detect
但如果觉察到了受伤的迹象
even the slightest hint of an injury, I want to know about it.
你们必须告诉我
Monique, that's a mistake.
莫妮克 这么做是错的
It's leadership, Madame.
这才是领导力 女士
Merci.
谢了
As ushers, you're liminal angels,
作为引座员 你们是阈限天使
guiding an audience from the outside world into dance's embrace.
引导观众从外面的世界进入舞蹈世界
And the legends who have graced this stage...
曾在这舞台上大放异彩的传奇人物...
Kirkland, Nureyev, Baryshnikov,
柯克兰 雷里耶夫 巴瑞辛尼科夫
not to mention the young dancers from the Archer School
更别提阿奇学院的那些年轻舞者
who have augmented their learning
他们也像你们一样
by volunteering, just as you are, as ushers.
通过当志愿引座员提高自己的水平
Some of them have blossomed under my...
其中一些人在我的引导下蓬勃绽放...
I'm surprised no one else volunteered.
其他人居然没来当志愿者
Didn't look like you were going to, either, until my hand went up.
貌似你那时也不打算当的 直到我举了手
I realized watching the performance tomorrow without Cassie,
我发现明天不能跟凯西一起看演出
it's... it's too painful.
太让人痛苦了
... followers of your work, but that day is not today.
... 你们成就的追随者 但那一天不是今天
No, today you follow me and my rules.
今天你们要遵从我和我的规则
Now, we start with attire.
我们先说着装
As my regulars know, it's black slacks and a white shirt.
常跟我打交道的人都知道 要穿黑色宽松长裤和白衬衣
Seduction scene.
引诱那场戏
You're anticipating.
你在预测
You okay?
你没事吧
You're supposed to be following me.
你应该跟随我的动作
剧集 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表