剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
我才是教皇
I am the Pope.
早上好 帕坦夫人
Good morning, Mrs. Patanè.
早上好 奥佐林斯主教
Good morning, Cardinal Ozolins.
办公室都要散架子了 我真是受够了
This office is falling apart, I'm quite fed up.
帮我一下 帕坦夫人
Give me a hand, Mrs. Patanè.
我得说多少遍这门该修了
How many times have I said it needs to be renovated?
你终于来了 真是愉快
Ah, here you are. What alacrity.
在这说话的时候必须得提高音量
It's enough to raise one's voice around here
才能解决问题
for things to get resolved.
这门打不开了
The door won't open.
门 我要钥匙
The door, the key.
阿吉雷
Aguirre!
我该如何感谢您 圣父大人
How can I thank you, Holy Father,
居然把梵蒂冈博物馆委托于我
for having entrusted the Vatican Museums to me?
不必谢我
There's no need to thank me.
你的牧师之路是如何开始的 主教大人?
What made you enter the Church, Your Eminence?
人生实为短暂 因此我决意追随永恒
Life is so short. I decided to opt for eternity.
你是在成人以后才变成了信徒的吗
Did you receive your calling as an adult?
不是的 我听到主的呼召
No, I heard the call.
是十六岁的时候 就在这里
Right here, when I was sixteen.
就在这里
Right here,
五月的下午降临的地方
where May afternoons land.
那道光对我说
That light spoke to me and said:
平静下来 伯纳多 平静下来
"Be calm, Bernardo, be calm."
一个男孩就这样变成了男人
The boy had become a man.
我母亲 我父亲都在这里陪着我
My mother, my father, they were here with me.
他们看着我 但是他们已不再是他们自己
They looked at me, but they were no longer themselves.
我也不是从前的那个我了
I was no longer myself.
下午的时光驻足何处?
"Where do afternoons land?"
良知的声音问我
the voice of conscience asked.
他们驻足于此 我答道
"They land here", I replied.
那声音平静的回我说
And the voice responded calmly,
没错 就是这样
"Yes, it's true,"
但是我会继续保护这个男孩的
"but I will continue to protect the boy."
我们遗忘了什么?
What have we forgotten?
我们遗忘了
We have forgotten...
我们遗忘了
We have forgotten...
我们遗忘了什么
What have we forgotten?
我们遗忘了 我们遗忘了
We have forgotten... We have forgotten...
我们遗忘了什么
What have we forgotten?
我们遗忘了
We have forgotten...
我们遗忘了
We have forgotten...
教皇第一次演讲提要
梵蒂冈教务大臣
安吉罗·沃伊洛
作者
您怎么看 圣父大人
What do you think, Holy Father?
我觉得写的很美 充满了
I thought it was beautiful, I thought it was full...
我问你的意见了吗 修女玛丽
Did I ask your opinion, Sister Mary?
什么 没有 我就是觉得
What? No, I just thought...
那就保持安静
Keep quiet then.
你的演讲写的真的很美 主教大人
Your address is really beautiful, Your Eminence.
平衡 但是是一种爱的平衡
Balanced, yes, but a balance of love.
那就是丰满而决绝的爱应有的样子
Which is exactly what love should be when it is full and resolved.
而我 从来都不知道爱究竟是什么
I, on the other hand, have never truly known what love is.
我没有过自己的人生
I have never really lived.
但是我来对了地方
But I've come to the right place, though:
一个充斥着未曾真正活过的迷失灵魂的城邦国家
a city state filled with lost souls who have never really lived.
修女玛丽呢
Sister Mary?
修女玛丽想在自己的房♥间吃饭
Sister Mary preferred to dine in her apartment this evening.
你之前想对我说什么
What is it you wanted to say to me?
您决定好演说的内容了吗
What have you decided about your address?
我已经想好了其中的一些要点
I've got some very clear ideas about it.
您觉得教务大臣之前写的那份有可取之处吗
Do you think you might use some of what the Secretary of State wrote?
没有
No.
那篇太无力了
It's rather weak.
我觉得他写的很好 可惜了 莱尼
I thought it was beautiful. What a shame, Lenny!
-修女玛丽 -是 莱尼
- Sister Mary. - Yes, Lenny.
从今以后 你要称呼我为教皇陛下
From now on, you are to call me Your Holiness.
如您所愿 教皇陛下
As you wish, Your Holiness.
我现在想起来我之前想对你说的话了
I remembered now what it was I wanted to say to you.
是什么
What?
你可以告诉所有人
You can let everyone know...
在明晚九点
that tomorrow evening, at 9:00 p.m.,
教皇庇护十三世将出现在圣彼得广场教堂的阳台上
Pope Pius XIII will appear on the balcony of Saint Peter's Basilica
进行他即位后的首次演说
and deliver his first official address.
我爱你 迈克尔
I love you, Michael.
你叫我来见你 我很高兴
I'm so happy you asked me to come see you.
我迫不及待地想跟你说话 迈克尔
I couldn't wait to talk with you, Michael,
为了感谢你
to thank you,
为了告诉你 我能取得我今天的成就都是因为你
and to tell you I owe it all to you that I've gotten this far.
你告诉我生活的真谛 你教导我神学的奥妙
You taught me about life, you taught me about Theology.
成为教皇的人本应是我
I was supposed to be pope.
我知道 但是那是你自己的失误
I know. But that was your mistake.
你本可拒绝沃伊洛提出的交易
You could have refused the deal Voiello offered you:
为了选举而背叛我
to betray me in exchange for the election.
你在说什么 没人跟我谈过什么交易
What are you talking about? No one ever offered me a deal.
你这个骗子
You liar!
但我也不期望你的回报 你不懂得如何去爱
But I don't expect anything from you. You don't know how to love.
别那么说我 别这样
Don't talk to me like that. Please.
如果你觉得你现在成了教皇 我就会对你另眼相看了
If you think I'm gonna talk to you differently now that you're Pope,
我告诉你 莱尼 那是不可能的
let me tell you something, Lenny, that's never going to happen.
-绝不可能 -别这样说 太伤人了
- Never! - Don't talk to me like that, you're hurting me.
我伤害你 你毁了我的人生
I'm hurting you? You ruined my life.
我的生活不会再有任何意义了
You destroyed any sense of destiny in my life.
我和阿森特谈过了
So I spoke with Assente.
他向我坦白了 他是同性恋
He confessed to being gay.
由一个同性恋者去带领负责训导神父的圣会
It's unacceptable that a homosexual heads
是不可接受的 他被开除了
the congregation that trains priests. He's out.
-一派胡言 -我希望由你来接替他
- That's nuts. - I want you to take his place.
我们可以每天一起工作
We'll work together side by side, every day.
你也可以继续教导我 就像你一直以来所做的一样
You can continue to mentor me, just like you've always done.
你疯了
Are you crazy?
人们会说你只是在帮助你的朋友
People will say you are just doing a favor for a friend.
你把我当什么了
Who have you taken me for?
你真的觉得我会接受你的施舍吗
Did you really think I'd accept your charity?
施舍 我没法让你成为教皇 迈克尔
Charity? I don't have the power to make you pope, Michael.
你是可以让我成为教皇的
It's not true that you don't have the power to make me pope. You do.
-怎么可能 -弃权
- What? - Resign.
这样我就可以在下次的选举中获胜
I'll win in the next Conclave.
我可不确定
I wouldn't be so sure.
选举是不可预测的
The Conclave is mysterious.
你懂什么 你还嫩得很
You don't know a shit! You're just the blue-eyed kid.
所谓选举不过是个玩弄权术的地方
The Conclave is merely a place where games get played.
你不配参与其中
Games in which you were never included.
你这样讲只是为了打击我 -我这样讲
You're just saying that to hurt me. - I'm saying it
是因为 我是这些选举中
because I'm the one who invented all the games
一切权术游戏的开创者
that get played during Conclaves.
如果是你开创了一切 那你为什么没能当上教皇
If you invented them, then why aren't you pope?
我很快会查明的
I shall soon find out.
过去的事无法改变 迈克尔
Things went the way they did, Michael.
拜托 接受现实吧
Please, just accept it and accept the post as Prefect
接受圣职长这一职位吧
for the Congregation for the Clergy.
你会是整个教廷最具权势的人
You'll be the most powerful man in the whole Church.
迈克尔 帮帮我吧 我在恳求你 帮我想想我的第一次演讲吧
And Michael, help me, I'm begging you, help me write my first speech.
-我需要你 -但是我不需要你 莱尼
- I need you. - But I don't need you, Lenny.
帮我写讲稿吧 我需要你的建议
Help me write my speech, I need your advice.
我没有建议了
I have no more advice.
你该走了 莱尼
Get out of my house, Lenny.
那你为什么要叫我来 迈克尔
Why did you have me come here, Michael?
为了提醒你 你现在是教皇了
To remind you that you're the Pope now.
孤立无援
And you are all alone.
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表