剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
I have to give you that.
-那么是谁 -相信我 我不知道
- Who, then? - I don't know. Believe me.
我不排除他们就是一对
I wouldn't rule out the possibility that they were
突然跳出来的疯子罢了
a couple of the kind of lunatics who crawl out of the woodwork,
然后我们的人就这么被骗了
and that our screeners allowed themselves to be taken in.
圣父大人 我向上帝发誓没有什么阴谋要加害于您
Holy father, I swear to God there is no conspiracy against you.
只有无尽的真情
Only a great deal of sincere concern.
那天你让我签了什么文件
What did you have me sign the other day?
一份关于任命新神父的过程简化文件
A simplified procedure for ordaining new priests.
那你为什么不事先和我说
And why did you have me sign it
就让我签署了呢
without talking to me about it first?
我前一天晚上将那份文件递交给您了
I had the documents delivered to you the night before.
-我以为您读过了 -不 不是这样的
- I assumed you had read them. - No. That's not what happened.
你很清楚我的大脑正在云里雾里
You knew my head would be in the clouds
然后你让我♥草♥草的签下了那些文件
and you had me hastily sign those documents
而那些文件与我一贯的主张
that were completely opposed in their intent
是完完全全相反的
to the direction I' advocating..
不 不是的
No, that's not right.
我想让您签署那条简化任命神父程序的命令
I wanted you to sign the decree simplifying the procedure
是因为新闻界正在攻击我们
for ordaining new priests because the press is attacking us.
我们被称为杀人犯
They're calling us murderers.
因为目光短浅 我们杀死了年轻的 安吉洛·桑彻斯
That with our shortsightedness, we killed young angelo Sanchez.
你怎么看
What do you think?
是我们杀死的他么
Did we kill him?
您想听实话么
Do you want the truth?
是的 我想听
Yes, I want the truth.
不 圣父大人 不是我们杀了他
No, holy father. We didn't kill him.
是您杀死了他
You killed him.
我做不到 卡尔塔尼塞塔
I couldn't bring myself to do it, caltanissetta.
我不能让他签署自己的辞呈
I couldn't have him sign his resignation.
是时候说出真♥相♥了
It's time to speak the truth:
庇护十三是个彻底的失败品
Pius xiii is a total failure.
我要辞职 迈克尔
I'm gonna resign, Michael.
我别无选择了
It's the only thing left to do.
他知道了
He knows.
你知道我是谁么
Do you know who I am?
我知道 你是卡洛斯·加尔西亚
Yes. You're Carlos Garcia.
你知道我是做什么的么
And do you know what I do for a living?
我听说你是个毒枭
I've heard that you're a narco.
不 我不是什么简单的毒枭
No, I'm not just any narco.
我是这里最大的毒枭
I'm the biggest narco around.
你知道我是怎么成为最大的毒枭的么
And do you know how I became the biggest narco around?
通过你的狡猾
By cunning?
不
No.
通过我的拳头
By violence.
我明白了
I understand.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
暴♥力♥本身不需要存在
Violence, per se, ought not to exist.
而它之所以存在 是因为缺少敬畏之心
It does exist when there is a lack of respect.
不过不敬有很多种方式
But there are many different ways to disrespect.
不是每一种方式都需要暴♥力♥来解决
And not all require the use of violence.
如果你在教会里传教去反对毒品
If you had preached in your church against the narcos
并拒绝给予我圣餐 我不会感到不敬
and refused to give me communion, I wouldn't feel disrespected,
你不过是在尽本分
you would simply have been doing your job,
我也不会非要对你用什么暴♥力♥
and I wouldn't have felt obliged to use violence against you.
但你没有这么做
But that's not what you did.
这是现在的主教在做的事 他是对的
That's what the current bishop is doing, and he's right to do so.
事实上 没人想着切下他一根手指
In fact, no one would dream of laying a finger on him.
你只不过是在反对毒品交易的抗♥议♥中
You however have chosen another path
选择了另一种方式
for your protests against drug trafficking.
你选择了和我老婆上♥床♥
You've decided to take my wife to bed.
这是不对的
And that's not right.
这是非常不对的
That's not right because now you're putting me
因为你把我逼到了一个可憎的境地
in the odious position of having to decide
我要去决定是否原谅你
whether to forgive you or not.
我对宗教的虔诚告诉我我应该原谅你
My profound religiosity tells me I should forgive you,
但是我的职业道德
but my professional working ethics
告诉我不行
tell me the opposite.
好了 埃斯特万 出发吧
All right, Esteban, let's go.
你好 罗马
Hello, Rome!
诚挚的问候
Greetings.
万分感谢你
Thank you so much...
谢谢你
Thank you.
神被驱逐了
God has been evicted.
我要交出我的辞呈了
I'm going to hand in my resignation.
-我是一个失败的教宗 -别再这么说了 莱尼
- My papacy is a failure. - Never say that again, Lenny.
你会成为一个伟大的教宗
You will be a great pope.
成为众人最为爱戴的教宗
The most beloved pope of them all.
你治愈了病者
You've healed the sick.
你使一个绝望的不孕女人怀孕了
You've made a hopelessly sterile woman pregnant.
你是一个圣人
You are a Saint.
一个美丽的圣人
A beautiful Saint.
你是亲切的基♥督♥再临
You are the sweet Christ come back to earth.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
谢谢你在那天为我所做的事
Thank you for what you did for me the other day.
-我做了什么 -那很好
- What did I do for you? - It was wonderful!
那是我生命中最美好的时刻
That was the loveliest moment of my life,
有那么一瞬间我相信自己找到了他们
to believe for a fleeting instant that I had found them again.
有那么一瞬间 我感觉自己回家了
For just one moment, I felt like I'd come home.
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表