剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表
你还打算这么跟着我到什么时候
Do you intend to follow me even in my more private moments?
我没在跟着你 我也是在享受与自然谈心的过程
I wasn't following you. I too enjoy communing with nature.
那你都听到了什么
Well, what do you know?
仅仅一天时间 我们就已经发现了
Just one day, and we've already discovered
我们之间的共同点
we have something in common.
-别跟我开玩笑了 -我无比严肃
- Don't be funny with me. - I've never been more serious.
且对教皇充满忧虑
And worried. About the Pope.
教皇是位圣人 还是让他来忧虑忧虑你吧
The Pope is a saint. Let him be the one to worry about you.
是 我听说他和袋鼠聊天 一位来自悉尼的大圣人
Yes, I've been told he chats with kangaroos, a San Francis of Sydney.
他不是普通的好人
By "saint" I don't mean "a good man".
我的意思是 他真是一位圣人
I mean he's literally a saint.
在如何谦逊待人这件事上 你和圣父大人应该有的聊
The Holy Father and you would do well to be a little more humble.
梵蒂冈是一个国家
The Vatican is a State.
它也有自己的政♥治♥ 经济
There is politics, finances,
和微妙的平衡
there are delicate balances
如果平衡打破 就会有巨大的危险
and grave dangers, if those balances are upset.
是的 但是这里也有演说
Yes, but there are also lobbies,
有内部压力 丑闻 仇杀和威胁
internal tensions, scandals, vendettas, and threats.
而圣父大人心里也对这些一清二楚
All of this the Holy Father understands only too well.
他如此顽固地拒绝在公共场合现身 实在是难以理解
His bizarre refusal to show himself in public is just crazy.
现在就将他暴露在世界面前
To reveal his eyes, right now,
也许太早了 太早了
maybe too much, too much for the world.
-恐怕我无法苟同 -将来某一天 你会的
- I'm afraid I don't follow you. - You will, one day.
无论如何 请你放心
At any rate, let me reassure you that we intend to tackle
我们会解决你所提出的忧患 一个一个来
all the concerns that you have raised, one by one.
我们 哪个我们 你和教皇
We? Who's we? You and the Pope?
难道现在有两位教皇了吗
Do we have two popes now?
我们也打算解决一下教务大臣的问题
We also intended tackle the question of the Secretary of State.
你能来真好 修女玛丽
It's a good thing you've come, Sister Mary,
我本来都开始厌倦了
I was getting bored.
我必须承认 你是一位一流的对手
I must admit, you're a first-class adversary.
这是我为他准备的布道稿
At any rate, here is the address I wrote for him.
是我连夜写出来的
I worked on it all night long.
写的很不错 布局匀称 文风稳重
It's a good address. It's well balanced, prudent,
也能从许多不同的角度考虑问题
and takes account of various positions.
换句话说 这就是外交
It's diplomatic, in other words.
你还没有意识到教皇对外交事业漠不关心吗
Haven't you realized the Pope is indifferent to diplomacy?
是的 而这样是不对的
Yes, and wrongly so.
我们这个国家很特殊
We are an anomalous State,
外交是我们的全部
and diplomacy is the only thing we have,
而不是零星几处建筑和几件艺术品
other than a handful of buildings and some works of art.
让我再说一遍 这是一篇好文章
Let me say again, it's a good address.
我对它倾注了我全部的心血与激♥情♥
I have infused it with all my the commitment, all my passion.
-你见过杜索里埃了吗 -呃 还没有
- Have you already seen Dussolier? - Ehm... no. Not yet.
对你的第一次布道有什么想法了吗
Do you have any ideas for your first address?
因为你还可以向斯宾塞讨教一下
Because you could ask Spencer for advice.
我不需要他的建议
I don't need Spencer's advice.
今天那件事 和袋鼠
That incident today, with the kangaroo was...
别说了 没什么
Stop it. It was nothing.
-只是偶然 -好吧 只是偶然
- Just chance. - Okay, just chance.
-可当时我们是在 -别说了
- And that time when we were... - Stop it.
晚安 主教大人
Good evening, Eminence.
晚安
Good evening.
喂
Yes?
真的吗
Really?
那么你怎么样
So, how are you?
我得告诉你 希古恩走了大运
I have to tell you a wonderful thing that happened to Higuain.
我虔诚的信徒们啊 我为我的迟来而抱歉
My dear faithful ones, I'm sorry I'm late.
观众笑
Laughter from the audience.
但我还是前来于此
But here I am.
往这看
Look at me.
不过不要看我 请向上看
Only don't look at me. Look up.
教皇指着天空和星星
The Pope points to the sky and the stars.
你们看见天空了吗
Do you see the sky?
你们看见主了吗 没有吗
Do you see God? No?
你们没看见吗
You don't see Him?
没关系
No matter.
现在看看你身边那个人
Now look at the person next to you.
满怀喜悦地看着他 并铭记圣奥古斯丁的话
Look joyfully upon him, and remember what Saint Augustine said:
你若寻求他
"If you want to see God,"
就必寻见
you have the means to do it.
主便是爱
"God is love."
谢谢你 修女玛丽
Thank you, Sister Mary.
所以 我终于能见到
So, I finally get to meet
圣职长了
the Prefect for the Congregation for the Clergy.
我一直很紧张与您的会面
I've been anxious to see you.
我来了 圣父大人
Here I am, Holy Father.
您在教皇选举时为我投票了吗 大人
Did you vote for me in the Conclave, Your Eminence?
从未投过
Not even once.
为什么
Why not?
即使我对您的思想一无所知
Even though I don't know your ideas,
实际上 所有人都一无所知
in truth, no one does,
但您是斯宾塞主教的学生
you are a pupil of Cardinal Spencer.
斯宾塞主教是一个保守的人 很温和
Cardinal Spencer is a conservative, a moderate one,
但无论如何都太保守了
but a conservative nonetheless.
我并不保守
I am not a conservative.
我猜您可能也是一个保守的人
I figured that you were probably a conservative as well.
您是吗 圣父大人
Are you, Holy Father?
您觉得呢
What do you think?
我认为如果您选择的这个名字 庇护十三世
I think that if the name you have chosen, Pius XIII,
是意在标志庇护十二世的延续
is intended to signal a continuity with Pius XII,
那我的担忧也不是没有理由了
then there is the reason for concern.
我们别忘了
Let's not forget that Pius XI considered Mussolini
庇护十一世还把墨索里尼当作神的旨意呢
to be a man of divine providence.
无论怎么说 红衣主教团都是过于鲁莽地
At any rate, the College of Cardinals was very rash
选择了一位对其思想定位都不甚了解的教皇
to elect a pontiff whose ideas and orientation they did not know.
我同意
I agree with you.
太鲁莽了
It was rash.
无论如何 圣父大人 请不要以为我是在批判您
At any rate, Holy Father, please do not take this as a criticism,
或是对您不忠
or think that this will in any way dampen my obedience.
您问了我一个问题
You asked me a question
我认为诚实地回答是我的责任
I considered it my duty to respond truthfully.
我感谢你的真诚
I appreciate your sincerity.
我要再问你一个问题
I'm going to ask you another question,
而你要继续诚实地回答
and you will grant me the courtesy of another sincere answer.
当然 圣父大人
Of course, Holy Father.
你是同性恋者吗 主教?
Are you homosexual, Your Eminence?
是的 圣父大人
Yes, Holy Father.
该吃点心了 教皇
Time for your snack, Holy Father.
-点心? -是的 圣父大人 您的点心
- My snack? - Yes, Holy Father, your snack.
也是 她习惯说点心
Right, that's what she calls it.
我现在要吃点心了
I have to have my snack now.
再见 主教大人
Goodbye, Your Eminence.
我看到修女玛丽从杜索里埃主教的房♥间里出来了
I saw Sister Mary coming out of Cardinal Dussolier's room.
还有呢
What else?
人们都说真正的教皇是修女玛丽 而不是你
People are saying that Sister Mary is the real Pope, not you.
说这话的是谁
Who's saying that?
奥佐林斯主教
Cardinal Ozolins.
他听到有流言说
He's heard it said that Sister Mary
修女玛丽以“我们”来称呼教皇
uses "we" when she talks about the Pope.
我们该这样 我们要那样
"We will do, we will tackle..."
我偶然间听到他和梵蒂冈教务大臣聊天的时候说你是
I overheard him talking to the Vatican Secretary of State:
长不大的莱尼小宝宝
"Lenny semper puer", he said.
那么梵蒂冈教务大臣是什么反应
And how did the Vatican Secretary of State react?
他没理会 那人可是个聪明的恶魔
He was impassive. He's a clever devil, that one.
但是奥佐林斯说的不是事实
But it's a lie, what Ozolins says.
是赤♥裸♥裸的谎言
It is a lie.
不是吗 圣父大人
Isn't it, Holy Father?
当然是谎言
Of course it's a lie.
一个女人永远都不能当教皇
A woman will never become the pope.
剧集 | 年轻的教宗(2016) | 导航列表